A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragonmount 4.0 Mafia Signups [Standard]

Krakalakachkn

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/25/2019 at 6:38 AM, Lavandula said:

*snifs* I will play with dice or not at all!

Lets get out of here before these scary yakuzas  kidnap us, luna. *jumps up on princess luna and dissapares in a cloud of glitter*

16 minutes ago, Lavandula said:

Fine! Watch your hair, dice..

giphy.gif

Now get it started before we loose zander!

well that changed quickly.....

49 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

well that changed quickly.....

Husssh! (What I meant was get it started before lava pass out of an anxiety attack!)

*dice talked some fear into lavlav, lav go pestering people to join before zander need to go, so lava can jump into safety on dices shoulders again* but if I cant get any I will stand by my choice *shivers*

Edited by Lavandula

I might in if you think it will be done by the 8th and you answer the questions below....any hints into the setup????   When will there be SOD and EOD (In Eastern Standard Time (USA)???  Will there be majority...usually is here...just making sure cause such a small game...How long are the days and nights?? I guess that's all the questions I have.  Will keep a look out to see when Krak answers.

Edited by Wildfire Sedai

*staples @Wildfire Sedai to the floor* there we got ten and if she evaporates we can always start that saw of lavlavs and cut her and dice apart later on

lets gogogogoogogogogoooooo (before anyone change their mind) also think we spread all over the world, with players from both europe americas and australias so the game will run at all times ?

Wifi is waiting on Krak....not much time to start it.  I am going to be busy monday and tuesday as I am being discharged from this hell hole on tuesday and got to get packed on monday (and have a going away part-ay ? ) so may not post much those days.  Yeah, It's almost october already.....   YEE HAW....