DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragonmount 4.0 Mafia Signups [Standard]

Krakalakachkn

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed..someone forgot that on their top ten list over Canada's greatest..

Ok here's the plan: nynaeve waves a pretty ankle, lii get the nailgun, I'll get the glue gun for good measure.. Wifi knows how to truss a pork loin? 

There, zander aint going anywhere..  

tenor.gif?itemid=5791259

Edited by Lavandula

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

No way. Let’s do that thing two people do that I never did. Hydro. 

That'd be cool....cause my discharge got moved back to next monday  :angry: and I start another game I already inned for on tuesday on another site.

If it's alright with @Krakalakachkn

Edited by Wildfire Sedai

13 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Indeed..someone forgot that on their top ten list over Canada's greatest..

Ok here's the plan: nynaeve waves a pretty ankle, lii get the nailgun, I'll get the glue gun for good measure.. Wifi knows how to truss a pork loin? 

There, zander aint going anywhere..  

tenor.gif?itemid=5791259

"One cannot control Zander,  you can only hope to try and contain him"

- Cory Curren

Yes indeed and we only have to contain him till Wednesday.. Isn't that right zandypooh?! *lava sitting on top of zander checking her nails* 

(You might not, I might not, but did you not see my dreamteam containing nynaeve, lii and wifi?!)

Edited by Lavandula

Having too many player seem not be their issue lol, i am just helping out and is happy to bow out if there should sudenly actually be too many..i played one or two games when mafia first started and was done

Is not here too stay ? just in for this game cause i think the newbies are cute and want to give them a chance to well get hooked so you have players who will stay longterm lol

4 hours ago, Wildfire Sedai said:

Alrighty then.....so how do we set up a private thread or do we use quick topic???  WE do get to talk to each other oot don't we.  :rolleyes:   by the way...I don't know how to set up a quick topic uhm thingee....  ? 

This is my first time doing the hydro so we can figure it out together. 

4 hours ago, Wildfire Sedai said:

Alrighty then.....so how do we set up a private thread or do we use quick topic???  WE do get to talk to each other oot don't we.  :rolleyes:   by the way...I don't know how to set up a quick topic uhm thingee....  ? 

I'll take care of that.

I have a new concern.  That concern is dumbo who only has one post in this forum.

@dumbo  you still around and down to play?