DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragonmount 4.0 Mafia Signups [Standard]

Krakalakachkn

8 hours ago, Liitha said:

Having too many player seem not be their issue lol, i am just helping out and is happy to bow out if there should sudenly actually be too many..i played one or two games when mafia first started and was done

Is not here too stay ? just in for this game cause i think the newbies are cute and want to give them a chance to well get hooked so you have players who will stay longterm lol

Well this doesnt bode well lol

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lava, lucky Lava... *singsong voice* ...dicey fixes everything, lalala.. *lava in lala land, no seeing dice looking at her with regret, no get lynching lavlav*

you know dice since you already more or less are working as my mentor we should just ask the higher powers to make it official *bats eyes at dice* like my all over  mentor.. *sits back and watches blodpressure go up , up, up* 

are we gonna start today? today is the latest I could start or I will have to /out.  sorry crushlove.... I really wanted to hydro with you and sorry krak.... We would have to have a shorter D1 and I know that is usually not the case...cause I had it figured to the day with a lynch and a nk that it wouldn't interfere with my other game....   ?  If you could start it soon...like in next hour or so, I could still play....  @Krakalakachkn

@Nynaeve DM doesn't like notifying me that I get tagged *grump*

I wanna playyyyyy, but with my schedule I don't know how well it would go for me on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, because I'm on 12 hour shifts on those days.  I am off Mon-Thurs now.  I could maybe hydra to compensate

2 hours ago, Hallia said:

@Nynaeve DM doesn't like notifying me that I get tagged *grump*

I wanna playyyyyy, but with my schedule I don't know how well it would go for me on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, because I'm on 12 hour shifts on those days.  I am off Mon-Thurs now.  I could maybe hydra to compensate

HalliaGOATDOCANDVIG!!!!!!!

❤️ ❤️ ❤️