DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to our latest members (July-Dec '19)

Taymist

Welcome to the WoT RP Club @Bracken @Mrs. Cindy Gill and @Lord of the Lakes:smile: Are you looking to start a character and write with us? If you need help or have questions, just yell. 

Welcome back @Dar'Jen Ab Owain @Nynaeve and @Hallia, I know you all have chars so just let us know if you need anything. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fine, Cindy, you're most welcome to do so. :smile: Make yourself at home, grab a drink! Hope you find plenty to entertain you. We've had some cracking good writers/stories over the years especially in some of the larger arcs.

On 8/5/2019 at 10:08 PM, Taymist said:

Welcome back, @Eqwina :smile: I'll send you the invites to the private boards, hun. Been thinking about you, hope you're doing ok. 

Thank Tay! I am slowly returning to reality. It's been a long month adjusting to my new normal. I am happy to settle back in to DM and start writing again. 

Guest Bracken

Hi Taymist,

Thanks for the update. Am still trying to find my way around the site etc and am glad I'm connected to the Wheel of Time world. It's a warm feeling to be among kindred spirits who love the world and characters so much.

Once I have explored the site more and seen what's on, I will become more active that's for sure! Am looking forward to it.

Kind Regards,

B

• 2 weeks later...