DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to our latest members (July-Dec '19)

Taymist

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a fib. :tongue: Humble people don't get sarcastic with a Red Sister. I think that's the first time I've seen someone try to get away with using sarcastic and respectful in the same sentence. *chuckles* And spammystitched is an unofficial term Lii uses to denote a special connection. As opposed to official terms like bond, band, or adoption. You'll see all kinds of odd relationship terms immortalised in people's signature text. 

You're welcome to read and check us out, Lava. It can be a lot to take in to begin with so no rush to start, just whenever you feel up to it.

Yes, indeed, welcome back Don. :smile: Nice to see old faces return even if it's only to hang out. Though we do hope you'll all write too.

@Maera welcome to the RP minty mine. Have a good look around and just shout if you need any help or have questions. :laugh:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey @Lih-Lyh, welcome back. :smile: Apologies for the delay, I've been doing grown up stuff offline and just trying to get caught up. I'll add you to the private Clubs if you let me know which RP Groups you want to continue using.