DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Taymist

Welcome to our latest members (July-Dec '19)

That's fine, Cindy, you're most welcome to do so. :smile: Make yourself at home, grab a drink! Hope you find plenty to entertain you. We've had some cracking good writers/stories over the years especially in some of the larger arcs.

:wub: Most welcome Souvra mine. Nice to see you posting again.

From our keyboards straight to the Creator apparently :laugh:, were your ears burning @The Bard Babe? Welcome home! 

Welcome back, @Eqwina :smile: I'll send you the invites to the private boards, hun. Been thinking about you, hope you're doing ok. 

Posted (edited)

WOO HOO! Welcome, welcome!!!

Also please do let me know if any of you wanna play with some Seanchan! ?

Edited by Jagen Sedai

On 8/5/2019 at 10:08 PM, Taymist said:

Welcome back, @Eqwina :smile: I'll send you the invites to the private boards, hun. Been thinking about you, hope you're doing ok. 

Thank Tay! I am slowly returning to reality. It's been a long month adjusting to my new normal. I am happy to settle back in to DM and start writing again. 

Perfectly understandable. Step at a time. Just yell if you need anything or can't find something. The new board set up is taking some folks a bit to get used to. :smile:

Hi Taymist,

Thanks for the update. Am still trying to find my way around the site etc and am glad I'm connected to the Wheel of Time world. It's a warm feeling to be among kindred spirits who love the world and characters so much.

Once I have explored the site more and seen what's on, I will become more active that's for sure! Am looking forward to it.

Kind Regards,

B

No problem, Bracken. It can take a bit of getting used to, even when you've been here a while. Enjoy exploring. 

BB!!!!!!! Don't you leave us again :wub:, stay! *ties to a chair* Let's make that "soon" more of a "now" :laugh:

Greetings @Calindra, welcome to the Role Play Club. If we can help with anything at all, feel free to ask. If any of the members start biting just feed them chocolate. :laugh:

Thanks for the welcome! *curtsies*

Been looking forward to writing some fiction, so hopefully I'll get something going, once I'm adapted to the new school year.! ?

Thank you thank you @Taymist! Life took hold haha. Lot of big changes this last year (I'm married now, for instance!) and I got distracted. I'm happy to be back now, though ?

Edited by Oddpositions

oooh more people...yey,

ooh where is your BT one - he in Tar Valon too?