DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to our latest members (July-Dec '19)

Taymist

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i am there with Aslan, mainly keeping him there dont know there is much happening back in the BT, he is determined to work out this task he been given, and Jagen his AS not too happy being bonded by an ashie

hey why dont you come to the discord and we can chat if you wanna come up with something

3 hours ago, Oddpositions said:

Lot of big changes this last year (I'm married now, for instance!) and I got distracted. 

Ohhh that's awesome, big congratulations to you! Wish you every happiness. :smile: 

I thought Merdyn's last known location was with Nox, the Band and WK during the inter div RP? Was there a TV based one placed after that timing?

Merdyn was in many places when he stepped out.  We were all part of the inter div thread, but he started that as a baby, and was soon promoted past as the rp stalled.  

pretty sure @Oddpositions was last in TV cause Nox was in limbo not wanting to post too much without him. lol

He's finicky that way some times.

Thank you @Taymist@Matalina is correct. ? I was rushing to get Merdyn both pins at a breakneck pace, so he was all over. Blame Traveling lol. I don't plan on juggling scenes like that anymore tho. @Liitha I'll make my way into the discord sometime this week, but me thinks Merdyn will be heading back to the BT to be with Nox.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there blue :smile: and yes, this is the right place for role play. Welcome to Dragonmount's Portal Stone World. Do you have a specific character in mind or are you just exploring for the moment? Ask any questions you come up with, usually someone around to help.

That's fine, explore away. Sounds fine. She'd be one of our traditional novices (we don't allow Wilders). The White Tower RP Group is part of our Tar Valon RP Section along with the Warders. :smile: Our novices train in retro and you then choose what age you want them to be in the current timeline when they get Raised. Kathleen is in charge at the WT but I think she's still on leave of absence, so I'm here to help if you need anything. The pinned threads on this board should give you all the bio submission info and links to the WT website. 

Alrighty! I'll probably just develop some character info and see what happens. Would I apply my character directly through the WT or would I do it through some other place? Sorry if this information is posted somewhere and I'm just not seeing it. I can't wait!

And hello, Liitha! I don't really have Discord atm but if I get it I'll join probably.

Hmm it may be because a link goes to the private TV board or to a thread that's been archived, I'd need to know what exactly it is you can't see so I can fix it. Everything in those threads should be visible. We just moved to these boards at the start of August so I'm still finding links now and then that aren't hooked up.