A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

And he'd totally bus Sooh in that situation, so I'm putting nothing by him.  Bussing is mafia 101 on JN.

Something doesn't add up.  I know I'm town, so I can't see how Crusher would be Cop and clear a likely lynch candidate for today based on how JC was gearing up for him and even Cory was not sure.......this doesn't seem right.

You mean if Crusher was a Wolf?

2 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

@Krakalakachkn

only 1 i dont recall posting.  He may have i just dont remember.

For the sake of argument, assume I'm mod confirmed town.  I'm either right all along on Krak, or Tina has been laying low enough to avoid notice since D1 and fooled us all.

Any other options?

2 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

I know hed bus...I've played enough on JN...lol.  I know he'd fake claim as Scum but the timing and choice makes me have doubts its fake.

Agreed, which is why I posed the above question.

It's got to be either Krak or Tina.  I'm sold on JC as town, and Crusher as scum wouldn't just claim Cop and clear a likely lynch candidate for today.........so only Krak or Tina make sense to me.

3 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

And he'd totally bus Sooh in that situation, so I'm putting nothing by him.  Bussing is mafia 101 on JN.

Something doesn't add up.  I know I'm town, so I can't see how Crusher would be Cop and clear a likely lynch candidate for today based on how JC was gearing up for him and even Cory was not sure.......this doesn't seem right.

Only way he has to win if he's scum.  Lynch you or I today, tomorrow the other with 2 NKs he wins.  I'd have to think there is an investigative role in the game so unless he's countered we play this out, no?

Just now, Verbal32 said:

For the sake of argument, assume I'm mod confirmed town.  I'm either right all along on Krak, or Tina has been laying low enough to avoid notice since D1 and fooled us all.

Any other options?

Ive already conceded if Ninis a Wolf...she deserves it and I'll tip my hat.

Kraks almost to the same spot tho if we're wrong today i will give him another read through.

Which ofc in your scenario leaves Crush and NB.  Without anything to dispute Crushs claim it would be NB.

1 minute ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

Only way he has to win if he's scum.  Lynch you or I today, tomorrow the other with 2 NKs he wins.  I'd have to think there is an investigative role in the game so unless he's countered we play this out, no?

Unless hes ccd or we all claim and try to see what fits.

Only investigative type role seen so far is tracker and that by itself certainly wouldn't rule out a cop.  

1 minute ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

I agree we need their commentary but I'm not voting either of these two.  Looks like town decides between Verbal or I.  Unless we have reason to suspect Crusher which at this point I have none. 

Ill never vote Nini...it would take a lot for me to vote Krak if were wrong today.  But yes def both of the plate today.  And obv with no cc to Crusher hes off too.  I'm confirmed Town so that's good which leaves Verbal and you which feels like today and of necessary tomorrow respectively.

12 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

Agreed, which is why I posed the above question.

It's got to be either Krak or Tina.  I'm sold on JC as town, and Crusher as scum wouldn't just claim Cop and clear a likely lynch candidate for today.........so only Krak or Tina make sense to me.

FWIW.  Krak and Tina are not options.  Crush is trying to survive so he'd do anything as scum.  Also, as much as I poked Zander this game I seriously doubt he'd be a lynch candidate today after he help lynch Sooh.  In fact, although I did ask if anyone wanted to lynch Zander I did not vote him.  I wanted to see if anyone would take up the cause.  This only solidifies my vote on you.

Re-read done. I want to lynch Verb. He was very vague about Sooh and has tunnelled on Krak, who I definitely believe is town. If he happens to be town then I would look at NotBob or Crusher. I will not vote Krak or Zander. 

I´m a 1x Vote steeler. I will not use it until we really need it. 

2 hours ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

I would normally agree to this, but I know I'm town and I really feel like you are as well....which leaves us to losing the game if we follow this path.  I don't like it.

2 hours ago, Zanatron said:

I feel like there should be a cop in this setup as well 

I'm 1x Watcher, so with a Tracker also around I'm not 100% on a Cop.  I've been null on Crusher, as I haven't been able to get a read one way or the other this game.  Dunno.