Hallia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Cory Caboose said:

Crush whats your take on Sooh?

16 hours ago, The Crusher said:

It starts with watching her take over last game in the middle and really present thing very well. Like I mentioned earlier I didn't get that feeling this game and initially blamed it on a possible slow start. She really didn't turn it on last game until a little later. I will say she seems little more generic and not quite as committed to her reads as last game. 

I do agree with krak that her reads do come off as the "obvious" choice in a sense.  Organized the same way most everyone seems to have their reads set to some extent. 

Like I thought this read was heavy in equivocation

Sooh didn't really make reads the entire game ... her d2 was literally to come in and defend herself from Nini's FoS, leave a naked reads list, and peace out

Crush just kind of repeated "she's a a slow starter" i think thats a super easy way to side defend a teammate - find a way to apply more patience to them than other players and hold them under less scrutiny

20 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

Like I thought this read was heavy in equivocation

Sooh didn't really make reads the entire game ... her d2 was literally to come in and defend herself from Nini's FoS, leave a naked reads list, and peace out

Crush just kind of repeated "she's a a slow starter" i think thats a super easy way to side defend a teammate - find a way to apply more patience to them than other players and hold them under less scrutiny

Yes. That was our scum strategy, for me to obviously defend her in thread and both of us be the non voters on day 2. Sitting right next to each other for all to see. .  I’m from JN bub, we distance and bus as scum . Just like I did last game here. 

I will reread the thread later. Something to keep in mind is that Sooh could have asked a teammate to bus her since she wasn’t feeling well and saw that she wouldn’t be active enough to defend herself. Crusher is still high on my list as her teammate but it’s worth looking into,

1 minute ago, Niniel said:

*nods*

Why didn’t you vote, Crusher?

These votes were you don’t need a majority are over before most votes are in. The last three votes on her train happen very close together. None of them meant anything because she Was already dead at 3 votes probably two. I was online, no point to vote for someone who is already lynched. Unless of course your scum trying to bus. 

7 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

You didnt really defend her either

It was more like you avoided/delayed having a stance on her

I know.  I haven’t played too many times with her. I simply gave what I had on her and that’s what she did last game. This Gabe age really never showed up. I had no reason to defend her. I’m not her teAm mate. 

9 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Both Sooh and Crusher neglected to vote both times FWIW.

Notbon gets absolutely 0 Town cred for this literally asking to see if he could everyone to CFD onto me.

Cory look good from this tho obv doesnt him but def helps to alleviate some of my paranoia.

Crusher just seems to be like in it but not in it if that makes any sense.  Maybe others can weigh in on it.  

Krak I wanna say is just Townie and just wrong on me.  Tho admittedly I suck at reading him 

Nini is prolly my only "comfortable" Town read atp.

Verb trended up with his return but then disappears again so....

Kinda where my heads at atm.

I disagree with your take on JC and myself (I just went home at 5pm yesterday, you should know I'm not usually online evenings).

The CFD is a favorite at JN, so that's pretty null.

5 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

I disagree with your take on JC and myself (I just went home at 5pm yesterday, you should know I'm not usually online evenings).

The CFD is a favorite at JN, so that's pretty null.

You know Ive played at JN, I said NB gets 0 Town cred for his vote on Sooh imo.  NB just NBs and I've decided Im no longer wasting my time or energy there...lawl.

And the i get rl stuff but again you were gone all weekend too.  I sinply stated you starting looking ok upon reentry but were gone again.  I need to see yesterday sustained going forward to feel more comfortable with you.

11 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Both Sooh and Crusher neglected to vote both times FWIW.

Notbon gets absolutely 0 Town cred for this literally asking to see if he could everyone to CFD onto me.

Cory look good from this tho obv doesnt him but def helps to alleviate some of my paranoia.

Crusher just seems to be like in it but not in it if that makes any sense.  Maybe others can weigh in on it.  

Krak I wanna say is just Townie and just wrong on me.  Tho admittedly I suck at reading him 

Nini is prolly my only "comfortable" Town read atp.

Verb trended up with his return but then disappears again so....

Kinda where my heads at atm.

I just had my order reversed.  You're the other scum in the equation as I suggested in my reads.  Tomorrow, you swing.

On 7/28/2019 at 3:12 PM, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

My vote on Zander comes from this post of Nyn's.  She has Zander near the top of her town pile.  Maybe, it's my contrarian nature but I see it likely for Zander to kill off a villager who just threw him some props.  With that said, I hesitated to speak during night phase so never gave Nyn my own reads list.  Here it is.  Fresh as a Sunday afternoon.

Niniel

Krak

Crusher

Cory

Verb

Sooh

Zander

Dig in.  Let me know if I can help.  Appreciate anyone else who wants to chime in with a reads list.

FWIW.  Here is my reads list from earlier this day.  I can't say much has changed.  I could swap the order of Crush, Cory and Verb but not sure what good it does.  I don't see Crush pushing that "slow-paced Sooh" narrative as her team mate but maybe.  Cory has earned the center board and props for driving home Sooh's lynch.  I guess he could have bussed but my gut suggest his actions came from a towny.  Verb has stayed at the fringes.  If I had an investigation I'd prolly peak here. 

FTR:  Zander is still at the top of my scum pile.