A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Niniel said:

Re-read done. I want to lynch Verb. He was very vague about Sooh and has tunnelled on Krak, who I definitely believe is town. If he happens to be town then I would look at NotBob or Crusher. I will not vote Krak or Zander. 

I´m a 1x Vote steeler. I will not use it until we really need it. 

Me going after somebody you think is town does not mean I'm scum, ya know.

A vote stealer?!  Not for nothing, but that doesn't sound like a townie role.......

1 minute ago, Niniel said:

Well, it is a townie role in this game. 

In 12ish years of playing this game, I've never seen a vote "stealer" be a town role.  First time for everything, of course, but I don't see it as likely.

Just now, Niniel said:

I don´t believe it will be a mislynch.

If somebody hammers me, let's see how you handle this next day phase, lol.  Please remember this post!!!!

Just now, Verbal32 said:

In 12ish years of playing this game, I've never seen a vote "stealer" be a town role.  First time for everything, of course, but I don't see it as likely.

If somebody hammers me, let's see how you handle this next day phase, lol.  Please remember this post!!!!

Imma quote it so people can find it better - lynch Tina tomorrow if this goes through (which it shouldn't) - we have plenty of time, and now I'm L-1.

2 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

Maybe I'm wrong on Krak and it's either Crusher or Tina? 

Why throw away a lynch when you can continue to gain info, and why dismiss me as scum because I pushed somebody you think is town?

I still don't understand your push on me or your lack of re evaluation.  Iirc your case has been stagnant since D1.

Just now, Krakalakachkn said:

I still don't understand your push on me or your lack of re evaluation.  Iirc your case has been stagnant since D1.

On you it kinda has been.  We haven't been that active at the same time, so I've just been getting vibes from your posts and today I have not voted you - which I'd call a re-evaluation.  And I just admitted that perhaps I'm wrong, so I don't know what else you want here.....I feel like what Crusher and/or Tina have done today seem to stick out way more and I'm thinking it might be between them.

1 minute ago, Krakalakachkn said:

And don't point to you saying "maybe it's not Krak" four posts above

lol, I did....but it's more than that - I came into today a little more hesitant, hence me not voting

Just now, Zanatron said:

You think the Scum fake claim would be a x1 vote stealer which you said was primarily a Scum role?!?!?!

There are too many of us who refuse to vote each other. He needs to find an opening somewhere. 

Just now, Zanatron said:

It seemed to me what you were implying so you tell me?!?!?!

Just checked the OP, looks like you're correct and they do.

That puts less weight on that theory, lol.

I got nothin', yo.  Only thing I can think of is with a watcher and tracker, do we also have a Cop?

4 minutes ago, Niniel said:

There are too many of us who refuse to vote each other. He needs to find an opening somewhere. 

Straight up if by some chance everyone was wrong on you, well played you deserve this win...lol.

But ya I struggle to see a world i vote you in.