Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hallia

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

 

I thought it was you replacing someone else but still kinda sorta the same?

Isn't that a bus driver?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Krakalakachkn said:

Isn't that a bus driver?

 

Ya i think you're right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2019 at 11:42 PM, Hallia said:

Sooh has been lynched!  She reveals to be....

 

 

Work ~ Mafia 1-shot RB

 

Welcome to Summer Vacation Mafia, you’re in:

 

xTuosmJ2stFxghi-T5-JEFRErc0Ve_Tt_Tsr7XP6YCz8i1g-CScmkxvK4pCsjG93zlmd47J_M_zWTGSF5rFplgiBhaZCiBvcg0SfWjMc1dKCrg8mcqw9zZl06xc-CscI0e5GZ1O-

 

You wanted to go to Hawaii, but alas you are stuck at work.  Stupid Karen and Frank had already taken vacation for this week and work just “can’t spare you right now”. 

 

1-Shot Ability: Roleblock.  If you can’t have fun, neither can they.  You can choose one player at night in an attempt to block their action.  

 

You may choose to use this action during any night phase.  Use it wisely, for once your ability has been used, you will be just a mafia goon! 

 

Mafia Ability: Each night you and your partner may name one player in an attempt to kill that person; either mafia member may submit the kill.


Win Condition: You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same)

 

It is now Night 2.  You have 24 hours to submit Night Actions.

Deadline ~ 11:45PM EST

Yes, 1x roleblock. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Krakalakachkn said:

Is this a scumclaim?

 

It was in ref to my balance post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Krakalakachkn said:

Is this a scumclaim?

 

7 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

I know things are one shot .

 

But if commuter is what i think, a doc, bpv and a commuter seem pretty strong if rhe Wolves have no other kill but their reg NK....

 

If im wrong on commuter then lolzander but if not am i wrong to think thinking this?!?!?!?!

 

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I think Sooh had a one time something. Roleblock maybe?

 

3 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

 

Yep but i have an ability too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And if im think thinking something its prolly safe to say its something to be think thinking aboot eh...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zanatron said:

I know things are one shot .

 

But if commuter is what i think, a doc, bpv and a commuter seem pretty strong if rhe Wolves have no other kill but their reg NK....

 

If im wrong on commuter then lolzander but if not am i wrong to think thinking this?!?!?!?!

 

I agree with this commentary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

 Between what? 

 

1 hour ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

 

Huh?

 

Ummmm....it seems pretty obv someone's claim isnt true...or at least is the Scums x1 move...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

 

I agree with this commentary.

 

So I assume you'll try to lynch me then???...lololololol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

 

 

Ummmm....it seems pretty obv someone's claim isnt true...or at least is the Scums x1 move...lol

You gonna share with the rest of the class?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You gonna share with the rest of the class?

 

I just did.

 

I'm confused about what you're confused about...lawlus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

 

I just did.

 

I'm confused about what you're confused about...lawlus

I’m going to sleep. I’ll try again in the morning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

 

 

Ummmm....it seems pretty obv someone's claim isnt true...or at least is the Scums x1 move...lol

 

I'm still confused.  If you're claiming commuter or another repeat role just do so.  The melodrama is kinda self defeating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

 

I'm still confused.  If you're claiming commuter or another repeat role just do so.  The melodrama is kinda self defeating.

 

Ive even implied that.  EVERYBODY CLAIMED...THERES 1 WOLF LEFT HENCE SOMEONE'S LYING OR THE PR IS THEIR SCUM PR.

 

I don't understand whats confusing about this.

 

Honestly not being rude just super confused why theres any confusion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’m going to sleep. I’ll try again in the morning. 

 

Sounds like something I can sheep!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

 

Are you stating you have a BPV as well? 

 

No Im not in any way shape or form ccing anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

 

Ive even implied that.  EVERYBODY CLAIMED...THERES 1 WOLF LEFT HENCE SOMEONE'S LYING OR THE PR IS THEIR SCUM PR.

 

I don't understand whats confusing about this.

 

Honestly not being rude just super confused why theres any confusion. 

 

What is your role?  Just claim so the town can evaluate.  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

 

What is your role?  Just claim so the town can evaluate.  Thanks.

 

X1 RB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...