A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I had one time investigation. Last night. Investigated Zander. Was between Him, You and Verbal. He was the one I feel I had the least of a read on. He is town. 

What was your exact role called please answer like in 30 sec to make feel better.

4 hours ago, Niniel said:

On page 30. This list stands out to me. Verb continued to aim for Krak when he came back. He has Sooh pretty high up. 

I have a hard time seeing Zander mafia and Cory would have known, I think. 

Crusher didn´t post much but I get his vote and unvote on Cory. 

I have no idea about NotBob so far. Really no idea. 

Will continue later but up to page 30 I feel like Krak and Zander are town. If my vote was based on the pages so far I would vote Verb.

I aimed for Krak because he was my best bet for voting scum.  Sooh is in the nulls, I explained every group in a subsequent post.

4 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Knowing now Cory was confirmed a Villa is Verb is a Wolf take is  resonating a lot more with me now FWIW.   

I'm not shooting somebody that auto-lynches me the very next day, lol.

Is anybody countering Crusher?  Has everybody posted yet?

Just now, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

I'm a Jets fan, trust me I'm humble.  This won't in any way change my approach to this silly game but I'll listen politely to show you I care.

My only issue man is the fact you refuse to reevaluate afyer consistently being wrong previously and with different info/things changing during the game.

And he'd totally bus Sooh in that situation, so I'm putting nothing by him.  Bussing is mafia 101 on JN.

Something doesn't add up.  I know I'm town, so I can't see how Crusher would be Cop and clear a likely lynch candidate for today based on how JC was gearing up for him and even Cory was not sure.......this doesn't seem right.

2 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

I aimed for Krak because he was my best bet for voting scum.  Sooh is in the nulls, I explained every group in a subsequent post.

I'm not shooting somebody that auto-lynches me the very next day, lol.

Is anybody countering Crusher?  Has everybody posted yet?

@Krakalakachkn

only 1 i dont recall posting.  He may have i just dont remember.

Just now, Verbal32 said:

And he'd totally bus Sooh in that situation, so I'm putting nothing by him.  Bussing is mafia 101 on JN.

Something doesn't add up.  I know I'm town, so I can't see how Crusher would be Cop and clear a likely lynch candidate for today based on how JC was gearing up for him and even Cory was not sure.......this doesn't seem right.

I know hed bus...I've played enough on JN...lol.  I know he'd fake claim as Scum but the timing and choice makes me have doubts its fake.