DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

44 minutes ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

I just had my order reversed.  You're the other scum in the equation as I suggested in my reads.  Tomorrow, you swing.

Gotta respect the stubbornness of your very false bravado...and....glglglgl with that..  lawl

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/22/2019 at 2:45 PM, Sooh said:

FIRST!

Ready to go! 

Seriously, I've been bored all day. 

On 7/22/2019 at 3:48 PM, Sooh said:

Vote: Zander

Ready to go head to head again? lol

On 7/22/2019 at 4:03 PM, Sooh said:

Big Lebowski?

On 7/24/2019 at 8:00 AM, Sooh said:

Hi guys. Had a shitty pregnancy day yesterday. Sorry I wasn't around. Catching up now.

On 7/24/2019 at 8:03 AM, Sooh said:

Catching up went quick apparently. 

Also I've had pop tarts before. Not all the different kinds, but a couple. Not a fan *hides*

On 7/24/2019 at 4:30 PM, Sooh said:

Summertime games ? it happens

Will be fast game then!

On 7/26/2019 at 10:07 AM, Sooh said:

Hey guys. Sorry about the relative absence, but summer has hit Norway hard lately, and I'm trying to make the most of it, while at the same time being all pregnant and stuff. 

I thought Niniel hit very hard from the get-go, and it was kinda on collision course with the fluffy posting of most of the rest, but now it seems like people are catching up to her. 

There was one or maybe two takes she had where I thought that it was a stretch. 

On 7/26/2019 at 12:04 PM, Sooh said:

I don't wanna bite.

All Sooh's post through 10 pages.

Only takeaway is I feel like it bodes well for Nini being Town.

3 hours ago, Zanatron said:

You know Ive played at JN, I said NB gets 0 Town cred for his vote on Sooh imo.  NB just NBs and I've decided Im no longer wasting my time or energy there...lawl.

And the i get rl stuff but again you were gone all weekend too.  I sinply stated you starting looking ok upon reentry but were gone again.  I need to see yesterday sustained going forward to feel more comfortable with you.

I'm always gone all weekend, this is nothing new.  The way you phrased it suggested (to me) that you were casting a little shade at me for being away.  Just my take on it.

3 hours ago, Cory Caboose said:

Verb is JC=town your strongest read?

Yes.

13 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

I'm always gone all weekend, this is nothing new.  The way you phrased it suggested (to me) that you were casting a little shade at me for being away.  Just my take on it.

Yes.

I was the one pining for Sooh 9ver you to give you time.  It wasnt meant to ne shade simply statement of fact with my read.  Do with that as you will.

23 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

thats not gaming the mod, thats reading the write-up all the way

(which i didnt whoops)

thankee

I actually was just coloring over it and seen it...see who said Winning At Crayons 101 wasn't beneficial?!?!?!?!?!?

Sooh's posts from pages 10-20

On 7/26/2019 at 5:30 PM, Sooh said:

Catching up again. I took a nap and ended up with a blasting head ache, yay.

Thanks btw!

Also better get rid of this old joke now.

Unvote: Zander

On 7/26/2019 at 5:37 PM, Sooh said:

I don't know. I know I've been mistaken about her a lot in the past. It might just be trying to start a discussion. It just comes across a bit... weird?

I disagree about Zander not Zandering. I think he seems exactly the same as last game. You on the other hand seem like the polar opposite, so I guess that makes you town?

On 7/26/2019 at 5:37 PM, Sooh said:

Who do you have thoughts on so far?

On 7/26/2019 at 5:39 PM, Sooh said:

Btw I should be around for a while nursing my head and waiting to get back to being tired enough to go to bed. Stupid napping in the afternoon/evening.

On 7/26/2019 at 5:46 PM, Sooh said:

Most likely wrong I would say Zander. Can't say I've paid attention to Krak as much as I should. Why is he your main suspect? if you can get to that while camping. Happy trip btw ? I'm sure it'll be great once you're there! ❤️

On 7/26/2019 at 5:50 PM, Sooh said:

What votes here are serious?

On 7/26/2019 at 6:09 PM, Sooh said:

Yeah, that's basically where I'm at at the moment. I haven't had a ton of time to spend in the thread so far, so I'm trying to catch up some now. I've decided to try to reread the whole thread before I go to bed and try to make a conclusion, because I don't think I'll be able to get up that early lol!

Who are your current options? Or town reads?

On 7/26/2019 at 6:20 PM, Sooh said:

What else is new with Zander though lol. 

On 7/26/2019 at 6:29 PM, Sooh said:

At this point I just remember his interactions with Liz last game and it reminds me of that.

On 7/26/2019 at 6:34 PM, Sooh said:

Relatable. 

On 7/28/2019 at 8:14 AM, Sooh said:

I didn't vote because I fell asleep before I had the chance tbh. 

I agree with you that Crusher's way of scum hunting by voting somebody for no reason, jumping off and then not doing anything with those who jumped on was weird, but he has otherwise been towny for me this game (or at least the polar opposite of last game where he was more of a detailed analysis guy). 

Zander voted Dice in a sort of OMGUS reaction I think, when Dice didn't clear him or call him town. Dice is usually good at reading Z when he's town, so the fact that he wasn't sure is interesting imo. I can't see any differences in Z's play this game compared to last. 

I feel good with Nyn though, and Crusher atm, and I'm liking this Niniel. 

On 7/28/2019 at 8:15 AM, Sooh said:

Yeah... like six or seven hours ago I believe?

Don't know what to make of her haven't been paying much attention to Krak.  It could be any easy way for her to place a vote or go after him later if need be or an easy place to place a Scummate.  Maybe its really the former and nothing but it stuck out to me.

Her flip flop, wishy washy reads on me should clear me but hey prolly some degree of bias here admittedly...lawl.

Her solid Crush read is weirding me out.  It was pretty early and I dont recall it changing tho ill see as I go along.  I wanna say it clears him but i don't like the way it feels in my brain.

On 7/28/2019 at 1:33 PM, Sooh said:

Or we could do them ourselves I guess. 

On 7/29/2019 at 7:24 AM, Sooh said:

You were talking about Crusher and how he was asking people to vote Dice. Yeah, the word weird was my addition when I read his explanation.

Crusher I went back and called town again, just because of how he's a polar opposite of last game. And when have I ever made a definite read on Zander? He's probably the most difficult person to read for me, so you're going to get waffling there. 

On 7/29/2019 at 10:28 AM, Sooh said:

Crusher 

Niniel

Cory

Zander

Verb

Krak

NB

Bottom 3 are ??? to me. I feel like all 3 have been low impact so far this game. Feel good about Crusher and Niniel. Cory and Zander are like the next level of confidence for me. 

The rest of her posts.

Where's her teammate?!?!?!.

Gotta think on this.  That solid Chusher should clear him right?!?!?!?!