A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Verbal32 said:

I do that a lot with players I've played with for years.  JC is a good example for me - I am horrid and figuring out his alignment.  It's been so far off that if I were to go against my gut on him, I would definitely be better off.

I'm not saying it is a good way to go about it, but for certain players it is the way I do it.

I do it too.  I wasn't saying it negatively, just noting it bc I think it's interesting how many players have started doing it.

Just now, Cory Caboose said:

Ive reached the point in my mafia career where if I don't have any idea how to read somebody I just dont even bother and focus on the people I CAN read ?

If you see me "sheeping somebody else's read", please lynch me as I'm scum.

Just now, Cory Caboose said:

Ive reached the point in my mafia career where if I don't have any idea how to read somebody I just dont even bother and focus on the people I CAN read ?

When life keeps handing you lemons, say f*** the lemons and start talking about apples and oranges.

1 minute ago, Cory Caboose said:

This is me too.  Not becuase of this point in my career just because i only have a little brain function and some things are too painful to bother with...lawl.

Ah I see, "confusedface" and "kanyeshrug" have all the letters right next to eachother, checks out

Stuff you type alot that aren't real words dont pop up in your 3 choice word options in your text box.  When i mispelled it i had typed it all out, becauae i use .gif with a lot of things that arent real sadface, confusedface, kanyeshrug, headbang etc pop up in my text choices.  

2 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Stuff you type alot that aren't real words dont pop up in your 3 choice word options in your text box.  When i mispelled it i had typed it all out, becauae i use .gif with a lot of things that arent real sadface, confusedface, kanyeshrug, headbang etc pop up in my text choices.  

Do you say these things out loud in real life as well?
I really hope so

Do you say these things out loud in real life as well?
I really hope so

What so you think the answer is to this.  I literally say lol instead of laugh 3 or 4 times min everyday if that helps.

Work: we're gonna have to fire you

Me: sadface.gif

Work: here's your 3-month severance package
Me: alonzomourning.gif

Thats def a good one...kanyeshrug works too here imo. 

If gifs could magically work on paper id tape them on people and thwor things when applicable.  Like post it gifs.  

I want gifs to become an actual language like Klingon or Dorothki that I could then only communicate in gifs...its a dream of mine.

Lawl