DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the night, another vacation has come to an end.

Cory has been killed!  He was...

Disneyland, Los Angeles, California, USA 

Welcome to Summer Vacation Mafia, you’re in:

Opz1JiBVYaiZJ7OVTnXD1WFQrGyTlTyzdhjALF3AmSGkpZwZRhCgNCPxvZFaUIyJ5I61SIih0ZAkixtBNItGIXgSpDwbUpqiRqmgLEOB5hABMPj4D6PVDh3--yIZvnRqiwODTh2S

The one and only Disneyland. Who needs relaxation when you can have FUN? 

You are town aligned

1-Shot Ability: Doc. You may protect another player.

You may choose to use this action during any night phase. You may not use to protect yourself.  Use it wisely, for once your ability has been used, you will be vanilla town! 

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is still alive

IT IS NOW DAY 3.  

WITH 6 ALIVE IT TAKES 4 TO LYNCH

A DEADLINE IS SET FOR 12:30PM, AUGUST 1ST (Just under 36 Hours)

End of Day 1 ~ Start of Day 2 ~ End of Day 2 ~ Start of Day 3

Not Voting: Krak, Zander, Niniel, Verb, Crusher, Notbob

No. Wasn´t Zander one of those who wanted to vote Sooh yesterday? 

This is the time when I need to re-read the thread but I don´t have much time today. I will see how much I will have to go through. Still think Crusher is a valid option. 

I wonder if mafia would bus when they are only two? If so, it might be hard to find the other. 

45 minutes ago, Niniel said:

No. Wasn´t Zander one of those who wanted to vote Sooh yesterday? 

This is the time when I need to re-read the thread but I don´t have much time today. I will see how much I will have to go through. Still think Crusher is a valid option. 

I wonder if mafia would bus when they are only two? If so, it might be hard to find the other. 

Yes I was but Ill leave you to verify that.

How do you feel about Sooh's approach to Crusher this game? 

On 7/27/2019 at 6:07 AM, Hallia said:

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Dice (3) -  Cory, Niniel, Zander

Zander (1) -  Dice

Sooh (2) - Krak, Nyn

Krak (1) – Verb

Not Voting (3) - NotBob, Sooh, Crusher

Vote Count 1.1 | Vote Count 1.2 | Vote Count 1.3 | Vote Count 1.4

Deadline:  Friday, July 26th at 11:30 PM, EDT 

Scene Incoming

I´ve read up to end of D1. Crusher really looks town until he starts "defending" Sooh, if that is what he is doing. One post from NotBob could be seen as that as well. (Or both just trying to honestly compare Sooh´s games.) From this vc I take it as Zander could be mafia. Without his vote on Dice, Sooh could have been lynched. I have found him townie but that is something to remember. Verb voted before he left for the weekend and wouldn´t have been able to move things one way or another. Not sure what I think about NotBob and Crusher not voting. Will continue to re-read but might disappear later. 

46 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Yes I was but Ill leave you to verify that.

How do you feel about Sooh's approach to Crusher this game? 

I will look at that. On page 12 she said Crusher looked town but most of us thought that at that time I think. 

On 7/29/2019 at 4:01 PM, Verbal32 said:

JC

Tina

Zander

Sooh

Crusher

Cory

Krak

On page 30. This list stands out to me. Verb continued to aim for Krak when he came back. He has Sooh pretty high up. 

I have a hard time seeing Zander mafia and Cory would have known, I think. 

Crusher didn´t post much but I get his vote and unvote on Cory. 

I have no idea about NotBob so far. Really no idea. 

Will continue later but up to page 30 I feel like Krak and Zander are town. If my vote was based on the pages so far I would vote Verb.

9 minutes ago, Niniel said:

On page 30. This list stands out to me. Verb continued to aim for Krak when he came back. He has Sooh pretty high up. 

I have a hard time seeing Zander mafia and Cory would have known, I think. 

Crusher didn´t post much but I get his vote and unvote on Cory. 

I have no idea about NotBob so far. Really no idea. 

Will continue later but up to page 30 I feel like Krak and Zander are town. If my vote was based on the pages so far I would vote Verb.

Knowing now Cory was confirmed a Villa is Verb is a Wolf take is  resonating a lot more with me now FWIW.   

4 hours ago, Niniel said:

I´ve read up to end of D1. Crusher really looks town until he starts "defending" Sooh, if that is what he is doing. One post from NotBob could be seen as that as well. (Or both just trying to honestly compare Sooh´s games.) From this vc I take it as Zander could be mafia. Without his vote on Dice, Sooh could have been lynched. I have found him townie but that is something to remember. Verb voted before he left for the weekend and wouldn´t have been able to move things one way or another. Not sure what I think about NotBob and Crusher not voting. Will continue to re-read but might disappear later. 

Good catch on Zander.  I admit botching the Day 1 vote.  I should have pivoted to Sooh but I struggle to read her and missed an opportunity.

Need to start hearing from people.

Not lynching Nini or Krak atp so its one of the JN boys.

Cory was conivnced Verb was a Wolf...knowing know obv he was Town this is weighing very heavily on me to vote here.

Sooh's approach to Crusher should make me wanna clear him but I can't seem to shake this weird spidey sense thats keeps going off in my head.

Notbob is obv a detriment to Town but unfortunately thats usually not AI for him so who the F knows..

Either atp wtl in order:

Verb>NB> Crusher.

Atp Im willing to give it to Nini if she fooled me but ill stick with Nyn and Corys reads on her along with me good feels.  And if its Krak it may too late anyways so either way here's where I'm at.

Zander is not mafia. 

I will look at that. On page 12 she said Crusher looked town but most of us thought that at that time I think. 

And she has him Town from early on straigjt throughout...i feel like that should clear him but still somethings nagging me.