Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hallia

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Recommended Posts

Just now, Krakalakachkn said:

 

Ugh I don't waaant to

 

Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My life is on the line here, dammit!!!

 

 

Wait....that'll make him not claim.  heh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Krakalakachkn said:

 

It does.

 

Krak im too hot baked and tired...please just explain to me like you're trying to explain it to a 5 year old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zanatron said:

@Verbal32

 

Who did you watch and what night and why?

 

I held mine until last night, and I watched JC.  I had him as my best town read and figured as I couldn't track....I would watch somebody I thought was town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zanatron said:

 

Krak im too hot baked and tired...please just explain to me like you're trying to explain it to a 5 year old.

 

Lol - annoying isn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Verbal32 said:

My life is on the line here, dammit!!!

 

 

Wait....that'll make him not claim.  heh

 

You could just start lolcatting and make me feel a whole bunch better..  lawl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Krakalakachkn said:

 

Lol - annoying isn't it?

 

But i always respond to posts so iklm not sure where you're going with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zanatron said:

 

But i always respond to posts so iklm not sure where you're going with it. 

 

Just a lil payback from earlier when you answered a question in the same manner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Verbal32 said:

 

I held mine until last night, and I watched JC.  I had him as my best town read and figured as I couldn't track....I would watch somebody I thought was town.

 

And nothing to report I'm assuming? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

 

Straight up if by some chance everyone was wrong on you, well played you deserve this win...lol.

 

But ya I struggle to see a world i vote you in.

 

I promise you that I´m town. Trust me (it´s always so fun to say in mafia), Cory has never once read me wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watcher and tracker - who does what? I always mix them up.

 

It´s okay with me if you don´t say it, Krak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Krakalakachkn said:

 

Just a lil payback from earlier when you answered a question in the same manner

 

I refused to answer a question?

 

Either way its not just me but the whole Town your punishing for my perceived slight.   Just punish me by making me watch Patriots games....*shutters* lololololol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

 

You could just start lolcatting and make me feel a whole bunch better..  lawl.

 

That would assume I'm scum, and I'm not.  I'll lolcat if scum and clearly going down, but that is not the case here.

 

 

2 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

 

And nothing to report I'm assuming? 

 

Correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Krakalakachkn said:

Seriously though I'd prefer not to answer if possible.  There are reasons.

 

This was the only reason i could think of but ya ok if its what im thinking no worries.  Im not gonna claim either tho just In case were wrong and ill be able to keep you honest if im still alive tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Niniel said:

Watcher and tracker - who does what? I always mix them up.

 

It´s okay with me if you don´t say it, Krak.

 

1.  watcher can see who visits, and tracker can see where a player goes to visit somebody else

 

2.  you shouldn't be ok with it, honestly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zanatron said:

 

This was the only reason i could think of but ya ok if its what im thinking no worries.  Im not gonna claim either tho just In case were wrong and ill be able to keep you honest if im still alive tomorrow.

 

Wait, the final 2 people to claim are not going to for #raisins, and we're all talking like there's going to be a tomorrow............which would imply I'm not scum.

 

FFS what is going on here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Verb, wanna drop a reads list for us in case youre actually telling the truth with some raisins?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zanatron said:

So Verb, wanna drop a reads list for us in case youre actually telling the truth with some raisins?

 

 

 

I'm about ready to stop trying to help if this is the course we're taking here.  People want to lynch me, seem fairly sure I'm scum, and we're talking about later in the game.  I highly doubt there are 3 scum, which means there's 1 left....and it isn't me.

 

So no, I'm not going to do that.  Just lynch me then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I miss Nyn, aka the one who reads me super well the later into a game we get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Verbal32 said:

 

Wait, the final 2 people to claim are not going to for #raisins, and we're all talking like there's going to be a tomorrow............which would imply I'm not scum.

 

FFS what is going on here?

 

What is this Verb, you're acting like we should all know your alignment...lawl. I think youre a wolf...wouldn't bet my kids lives on it..

Tho I would be willing to bet Dices....lololololol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...