A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Verbal32 said:

I held mine until last night, and I watched JC.  I had him as my best town read and figured as I couldn't track....I would watch somebody I thought was town.

And nothing to report I'm assuming? 

6 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Straight up if by some chance everyone was wrong on you, well played you deserve this win...lol.

But ya I struggle to see a world i vote you in.

I promise you that I´m town. Trust me (it´s always so fun to say in mafia), Cory has never once read me wrong. 

Just now, Krakalakachkn said:

Just a lil payback from earlier when you answered a question in the same manner

I refused to answer a question?

Either way its not just me but the whole Town your punishing for my perceived slight.   Just punish me by making me watch Patriots games....*shutters* lololololol

4 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

You could just start lolcatting and make me feel a whole bunch better..  lawl.

That would assume I'm scum, and I'm not.  I'll lolcat if scum and clearly going down, but that is not the case here.

2 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

And nothing to report I'm assuming? 

Correct.

1 minute ago, Krakalakachkn said:

Seriously though I'd prefer not to answer if possible.  There are reasons.

This was the only reason i could think of but ya ok if its what im thinking no worries.  Im not gonna claim either tho just In case were wrong and ill be able to keep you honest if im still alive tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Niniel said:

Watcher and tracker - who does what? I always mix them up.

It´s okay with me if you don´t say it, Krak.

1.  watcher can see who visits, and tracker can see where a player goes to visit somebody else

2.  you shouldn't be ok with it, honestly

Just now, Zanatron said:

This was the only reason i could think of but ya ok if its what im thinking no worries.  Im not gonna claim either tho just In case were wrong and ill be able to keep you honest if im still alive tomorrow.

Wait, the final 2 people to claim are not going to for #raisins, and we're all talking like there's going to be a tomorrow............which would imply I'm not scum.

FFS what is going on here?

Just now, Zanatron said:

So Verb, wanna drop a reads list for us in case youre actually telling the truth with some raisins?

I'm about ready to stop trying to help if this is the course we're taking here.  People want to lynch me, seem fairly sure I'm scum, and we're talking about later in the game.  I highly doubt there are 3 scum, which means there's 1 left....and it isn't me.

So no, I'm not going to do that.  Just lynch me then.

1 minute ago, Verbal32 said:

Wait, the final 2 people to claim are not going to for #raisins, and we're all talking like there's going to be a tomorrow............which would imply I'm not scum.

FFS what is going on here?

What is this Verb, you're acting like we should all know your alignment...lawl. I think youre a wolf...wouldn't bet my kids lives on it..

Tho I would be willing to bet Dices....lololololol