A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

OK.  Then we have someone using this fake claim.  I still see it as:  Verbal, Crusher or I as the most realistic lynches.  I also see the point that town sure does seem overloaded with PRs.  I cannot explain that at the moment.

Its a x1 shot game...it stated in signups and the OP everyone would have a x1 ability...

2 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Its a x1 shot game...it stated in signups and the OP everyone would have a x1 ability...

Let's simplify.  If we chase the claims we could end up in a rabbit hole trying to game the mod.

Let's bring it back to game play. Who is the scummiest between Verbal, Crusher and I.  We can vote accordingly.

1 minute ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

Let's simplify.  If we chase the claims we could end up in a rabbit hole trying to game the mod.

Let's bring it back to game play. Who is the scummiest between Verbal, Crusher and I.  We can vote accordingly.

The claims def play a partand influencey read but a safe fake cop claim for Scum would be something ive never recalled and feel theres too many protective roles and i feel an investigation role makes sense so I dont wanna lynch Crush atp

So maybe something like in order

Verb>NB>Crusher

1 minute ago, Zanatron said:

The claims def play a partand influencey read but a safe fake cop claim for Scum would be something ive never recalled and feel theres too many protective roles and i feel an investigation role makes sense so I dont wanna lynch Crush atp

So maybe something like in order

Verb>NB>Crusher

Done.  Please join me on the Verb train.  

Vote Verbal

8 hours ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

I agree. Is there someone who doesn´t think we should lynch Verb? (Except Verb of course. :))

16 hours ago, Krakalakachkn said:

Aren't you on EST?!

Yes

16 hours ago, Krakalakachkn said:

It's 4:30!

That's when I leave sometimes, other times 5pm.

16 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Hush little Verby, 

Don't say a word,

And nevermind that noise you heard, 

Just a mob running to your...hoose?

To string you up with the noose!!!!!!!

That was mostly sarcasm....

(Mostly)....

I'd rep this if I could - who's in charge around here?

31 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

Yes

That's when I leave sometimes, other times 5pm.

I'd rep this if I could - who's in charge around here?

Prolly the same person who broke DM and the same person whose post I quoted.....

Verb has been lynched!  He reveals to be...

Sick

Welcome to Summer Vacation Mafia, you’re in:

Rs-ed8WuDMkVsWGImkg8LTn9FAqSVxySU6H_Yr87u8IbvE0ctazg6ZnO68QMucwKnbbagG9VVnhd0hiWFheEOAr_BNfbiPo1tyDLhhxcIWfeo7Qf4PWKsUwkmx3JUaj80Ex3NrL8

Well, you had planned an entire trip to Paris (your fake claim), but then the day before you were supposed to leave, you got sick.  Like, can’t-get-out-of-bed-have-to-go-to-the-hospital type of sick. So long delicious French cuisine.

1-Shot Ability: Janitor.  You may choose to clean up the body after a nightkill, preventing information about that person’s role and alignment, from being disclosed.

You may choose to use this action during any night phase.  Use it wisely, for once your ability has been used, you will be just a mafia goon! 

Mafia Ability: Each night you and your partner may name one player in an attempt to kill that person; either mafia member may submit the kill. 

Win Condition: You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Town has won

DVC: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/AnMpVaGNHPA