6) Sean Bean

7) Ewan McGregor

8) Johnny Depp

9) Colin Firth

10) Vin Diesel

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm... I agree with Colin Firth, Viggo Mortensen and Oded Fehr (I remember when The Mummy came out, he was the hottest thing!!)

But my personal fave would probably be Stuart Townsend. Every role I've seen him in, he was brilliant. And it doesn't hurt that he's gorgeous.

You're right Dwyn. It's not a crush' date=' it's flat out lust.

I second the Daniel Craig lust, and I would like to add that I plan to do filthy, dirty things to Christian Bale someday soon. Provided he dresses like Batman and I get to dress like Catwoman, of course.[/quote']

Hee, hee. Yeah, I prefer Hugh Jackman in his Wolverine costume. :wink:

I post, go away, and come back to seeing my thread having erupted. I like it.

Me, I have a big, fat crush on Bradley Whitford. Now, before you say anything, yes I know he's like 48, and yes, I know he could basically be my dad (in fact he's a year older than my dad), but ohmygod.

And I probably wouldn't say no to Matt Perry or Hugh Jackman, either.

I'm pretty determined to marry Max Crumm at this point. He's been on that Grease: You're The One That I Want show that I've watched every single week just for him... <_< Anyways, tonight was the last night, and he actually won the role of Danny for the Broadway show of Grease that'll be opening soon! *dances* He's the cutest thing ever, but he's just so SWEET. We've become friends on Facebook, and he actually chats with me. Eeee. *dies*

As for movie stars, I absolutely adore:

Matt Long... (The guy from Accepted, Waiting, Jeepers Creepers, the Mac and PC commercials...)

Josh Lucas (Sweet Home Alabama guy)

Adrien Brody, the guy with the largish nose from The Pianist, King Kong, The Village, etc. He's just so quiet and sweet seeming, I suppose.

And wow, that's probably about it. Most of the time I just love the character. Like, Mark Ruffalo always plays a sweet adorable guy, so I love him, and I love Jesse from Tuck Everlasting, and so on... but in normal every day life they won't really be all that cute or whatever. Meh.

I KNOW! We became Facebook friends, so I sent him a message just to say he was doing awesome and good luck and yadda yadda. And he actually sent one back saying thank you and talking about about stuff... So now we just chat back and forth, and it's so cute! *tapdances*

Granted, I'm not silly enough to think it's just me, I'm sure he talks to everyone who messages him... But still, it just amazed me that he was nice enough TO talk to his fans. I expected him to already have a big head and ignore everything. :lol:

I was rooting for him and Laura too, btw. I loved Laura and Ashley both, so I was happy either way... It just varied by the week. I adored Ashley and Max on the "It Takes Two" duet, and... yeah. I'm just excited! haha

No crushes, all out lusts belong to the following:

1. Gerry Butler - oh dear lord he's pretty. And the accent. And the bare behind in 300. And he was SO HOT as the Phantom!!!! *explodes in excitement*

2. Christian Bale - I think Christian is my longest running lust object. I've adored him since I was a kid and he was in Empire of the Sun. And seeing how hot he was in Newsies just sealed the deal. *le sigh*

3. Ewan McGregor - Hot hot hot! And again with the accent love. And he can Sing! *le sigh*

4. Mark Whalburg - Yes, Marky Mark!! I think I still have his old Calvin Klein ads somewhere at my mom's house. *drools*

5. Vin Diesel - Ok, so this one is on again and off again because there are time when he's Waaaay hot (ie. Pitch Black) and there are time when he just looks goofey (some photoshoots). But over all, I just want to lick him.

6. Daniel Radcliffe - Yep, add me to the list of women who should be going to hell or jail for lusting after Harry Potter. I'm too old to be lusting after that kid, but holy crap those promo pics of Equus are enough to make me wanna hop on a plane and see the full monty on stage! It's just so wrong!

And this last one isn't a crush, nor is it a lust. Its just honest to god fact. Especially seeing as how he's newly single and all. Orlando Bloom is my future husband.

Yeah, I know. I'm a loyal stalker. Except for the case of Peter Steele of Type O Negative. That love affair/lust is officially over. He finally broke ugly. *sigh*

Aw Crap! I forgot to put Sebastian Bach up there on my Lust List! That's another long standing one. And he's Still Hot!

Man, I've gotta quit thinkin' about this one because I'll just keep on coming up with new ones. Jeremy Irons for example. Hot. Old, but still Hot.

Archived