DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Celebrity crushes

Maria

Guest Karana Majin

Sebastian Bach????? of Skid Row?? *rolls over laughing*

Mendorah, you must be my age. I bet you loved Simon LeBon, too? I was always a Nick Rhodes fan myself. *ggls*

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a thing for Richard Marx... :oops:

Jhae, yes I have pics of the full monty, but not in my Photobucket. I'm pretty sure I'd get in trouble for putting them there. ;) If you wanna see you can email me and I'll send it to you.

I'm thinking Val may be a bit jealous... ;) :lol:

Sebastian Bach????? of Skid Row?? *rolls over laughing*

Mendorah' date=' you must be my age. I bet you loved Simon LeBon, too? I was always a Nick Rhodes fan myself. *ggls*[/quote']

Yup! The very one with the fantastic hair! I was in the 6th grade when Youth Gone Wild was out. That tape rocked my World!

Duran Duran was just a few years before I discovered boys. I understood why my sister was crazy about them, though. Simon was definately very good looking. He had pretty lips.

I never got the thing boys have for Lindsay Lohan. Not to mention Keira Knightley. But then Keira and I have a long-standing relationship of much hate.

And Viggo (who has the same last name as me, btw!) is only handsome when he is rugged and dirty. One of the few people who doesn't really look better cleaned up.

Mmm, I thought he was pretty hot in A Perfect Murder (Gwyneth Paltrow cheated on her husband with him in the movie) and he was cleaned up. Of course, he still had some scruff and that's what made him sexy. I realise I have a thing for guys with scruff (my husband's a good example :D ).

I love Duran Duran (but more for their music). I think Jon Bon Jovi just keeps getting hotter as he gets older. For his age, the man looks amazing... especially when you compare him to his bandmates and other performers from his generation.

I think Jon Bon Jovi just keeps getting hotter as he gets older. For his age' date=' the man looks amazing... especially when you compare him to his bandmates and other performers from his generation.[/quote']

I never had the hots for JBJ, but this statement is Very true! He has aged Very well! And he's kind of classically handsome now.

Speaking of people who look better with age...Gwen Stephani and Mariah Carey. How can they look so hot yet be so old? Gwen is about 33 and a mother. Mariah is got to be pushing 40 soon and she might be a mother. They still look so good.

How can they look so hot yet be so old? Gwen is about 33 and a mother. Mariah is got to be pushing 40 soon and she might be a mother. They still look so good.

I'll give ya 40. It's definately Over the Hill, but still not really "Old". But 33 is a great age. Dude, wait until you are almost 30, you'll realize that that whole decade is just gonna rock your socks! It's all about finally being grown up and discovering who you Really are.

I'm 29 this June and I'm actually really looking forward to my 30th birthday next year. And lots of people don't look old at 30. Most of my friends still get carded for alcohol and most of my friends are already 30.

Guest Karana Majin

I'm 35 and I've been carded in the last year! And yeah, the 30s ROCK. I've been WAY happier in my 30s than at any other point in my life. But just try telling that to teenagers. They think you're half dead and your life and fun are OVER by now.

Reminds me of that excerpt by Charles Sykes. "Before you were born your parents weren't as boring as they are now. They got that way paying your bills, cleaning up your room and listening to you tell them how idealistic you are."

Most of my celeb crushes are actually in their 30's. ;) They have a whole maturity thing which makes them yummy.

Though the one lust I have come here to confess is Liam Neeson. There is just something oddly attractive about the guy... Even though he is almost 55 :?

My very first celebrity crush was Dean Cain from Lois and Clark: the new adventures of Superman.

Then it was Leonardo DiCaprio. I still love Leo, but not so much for his looks (though they are not at all bad :P), but rather for his insane acting talent.

Dean Cain still makes me a little tingly, as well.

Archived