Sooh

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Dont care..

Weve got only 1 ml left.

Im not taking chances....i said straight away its time for the other Mason ti claim ffs...that 1 we can clear a paky3r from PoE.

Im not gonna let Town take a chance and possibly mlto get to final 3 to have the real Mason claim then Scum cc them.

Say for instance right now was you me and Hallia f3 and you claim Mason and Hallia obv ccs guess what..i vote you.

Youve been so off from normal Town!Dice this game.  Hallia hasnt been as bad but isnt quite her normal Town self either fully but ofc Ive been assuming something about her fornthe majority of the game now.

all right lets look at "typical" town dice as according to other people

is aggressive in going after those he thinks scum.

doesnt let up on going after those he thinks is scum.

gets into arguments with people.

tends to come at things from a bit of a weird angle.

would you agree? have i not listed any? which of these do not apply this game?

also have you noticed that i keep referencing Verb? ever wondered why? 

43 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

im gonna vote halli

kats vote is either the pure gold of bus votes or shes town iron looks good for his push on lessa. im the other mason so that leaves zander or halli. i think zanders town and im gonna trust that read

UNVOTE

Kat is based on pure gameplay is the Scummiest imo....only thing that i have that could be in her favor is the vote on Lessa tho if we both make it to final 3 i dont know if Im gonna be capable to not vote her ffs.

Tbqh I never really seen much from Hallia, I simply thought she was the other Mason...FML...I assume youre not ccing Dice?!?!?!

Hallia drop a reads list with reasoning please? 

3 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

all right lets look at "typical" town dice as according to other people

is aggressive in going after those he thinks scum.

doesnt let up on going after those he thinks is scum.

gets into arguments with people.

tends to come at things from a bit of a weird angle.

would you agree? have i not listed any? which of these do not apply this game?

also have you noticed that i keep referencing Verb? ever wondered why? 

No tbh i dont think you were agressive in going after your Scum read.  You dropped unexplained votes and when you did explain it didnt makes sense to me becuase I disagrewd with your reasoning and read on Chris.

Not letting up is something you have to do and have done as Scum!dice before.

You never really got into any real dice like arguements in this game. 

Only thing I honestly remember about Verb from you was liking his reasoning for sussing Chris...

Another Town!dice tell I look for is how you handle me and you really didnt bothet digging in or talking about me a lot which sketched ne out as well .

So no sorry I don't.   Sure ive seen you Scummier and I guess with your Mason claim I was wrong but still....just my take on it.

7 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Kat is based on pure gameplay is the Scummiest imo....only thing that i have that could be in her favor is the vote on Lessa tho if we both make it to final 3 i dont know if Im gonna be capable to not vote her ffs.

Tbqh I never really seen much from Hallia, I simply thought she was the other Mason...FML...I assume youre not ccing Dice?!?!?!

Hallia drop a reads list with reasoning please? 

i assume ure asking halli if she is ccing?   if she does its suicide

7 hours ago, Zanatron said:

No tbh i dont think you were agressive in going after your Scum read.  You dropped unexplained votes and when you did explain it didnt makes sense to me becuase I disagrewd with your reasoning and read on Chris.

Not letting up is something you have to do and have done as Scum!dice before.

You never really got into any real dice like arguements in this game. 

Only thing I honestly remember about Verb from you was liking his reasoning for sussing Chris...

Another Town!dice tell I look for is how you handle me and you really didnt bothet digging in or talking about me a lot which sketched ne out as well .

So no sorry I don't.   Sure ive seen you Scummier and I guess with your Mason claim I was wrong but still....just my take on it.

yeah the fight thing never happened lol  that first bit  that didnt make sense to you??   different angles bro. get it?   and i meant to answer you earlier in the game and forgot   when u asked my take on you my answer was gonna be   well im not voting you so whats that tell you??   now go find scum.  :D

im gonna go back and look at EOD and kats vote but even clov thought she was golden iirc

On 8/3/2018 at 5:17 AM, Sooh said:

Vote count:

Clov (2): Dice, Lessa, 

Ironeyes (1): Hallia, 

Lessa (2): Ironeyes, Clov, 

Not voting (2): Zander, Kat, 

bla_1533243600.png 

On 8/3/2018 at 5:40 AM, Katiora said:

BLEH I have completely ran out of time. Honestly right now I still don't know... From the little I've re-read Marsh and Lessa have both pinged me on a simply tone level... And the only other thing we have to go on is the lynch yesterday and the kill last night. Clov I'm still unsure about but Still not ready to vote him. Dice I actually think is town. More gut read than anything else but I do. Hallia I don't have a clue about. Zander I really want to believe is town. But honestly I keep having second thoughts about him. Makes me sad lol. But right now i'm just holding that as tinfoiling. So really that leaves me with Marsh and Lessa. I didn't love Marsh's vote yesterday but could understand it. I really haven't loved Lessa this game though. She just seems... idk... I just don't know. Something has me pinged on her. I really wanted to vote her yesterday but everyone seemed zoned in on Tress and I didn't have a reason and really don't have one today either that I can post. but I'm gonna vote her anyway. Between her and Marsh right now I would rather vote her. 

Vote: Lessa

the above was the vc when kat voted lessa.

kats REASON for voting lessa isnt good but as scum she could easily voted marsh there. in theory clov i guess except shed been adamant she wasnt voting him.

what clears her for me is that she CHOOSES lessa. in a 2 scum game bussing is not optimal and she coulda easily gone marsh.  if she had he very well may have gotten that last vote cause i think clov would have swapped last min if needbe

I think going for Town cred is the optimal play there because id she votes Chris and he gets lynched he flips Town and she had been Town reading him all game.  I think the goal as Scum!Kat would be exactly 2hats happening vote for Lessa who would ver5 likely be lynched the following day anyways.

I mean had she ben the 1st or 2nd vote then ya maybe  i put some more stick into but iirc she was the 3rd vote.

1 minute ago, dicetosser1 said:

POE tbh

Thats a bad method imo

Heres hoping

But yoy didnt answer my question...remove the vote for a moment and look back at Kats game and tell me its normal Town!Kat