Sooh

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Katiora said:

Zander if you are town... which i know you're not we're so screwed lol

7 minutes ago, Katiora said:

I love how zander is basking in his moment of scummy triumph... 

I love a good lolcatting!!!

5 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Well its past dl

Kat you gonna confirm youre Scum for us or what?

Honestly.... 

I'm not scum. Not lolcatting... I'm neville longbottom. Vanilla town.

2 minutes ago, Ironeyes said:

It ain't over till it's over and the mod posts, right? IDK

Pretty sure its over.  Dl was supposed to be at 6 and 24 hours.   If its the latter sooh posted dices flip 6:19 pm my time which is exactly now

That's a lynch!

Kat (2): Ironeyes, Zander, 

Zander (1): Kat, 

In the deep of the night, Bill Weasley somehow ended up skewered on top of the highest tower of Hogwarts.

As if that wasn't bad enough, the whole next day a trio of survivors of these strange shenanigans could be observed around the school, furiously debating among themselves which one of them might be responsible for these gruesome killings!

Cho Chang was clinging to Cedrick Diggory by his robe, staring deep into his eyes with her most innocent look. Over on his other side, Neville Longbottom was attempting the same tactic, but since he hadn't Longbottomed yet, Cedrick didn't fall for his charm, and together Cedrick and Cho Chang chased Neville into the forest, into the lair of Aragog!

As they heard wild screams from inside the lair they both turned their backs and walked back to Hogwarts.

Kat was lynched, she was Neville Longbottom, Vanilla Town.

As they passed over the long bridge towards Hogwarts, Cho Chang went over to the railing, leaning over to see how deep the ravine went. Cedrick followed, concerned she might fall if he didn't watch out for her. In a flash she bent over and grabbed his legs, somehow using her small frame to lift them off the ground. Unfortunately for Cedrick, she had already lured his wand out from his pocket, otherwise he might have been able to make a spell to save himself from the fall.

Ironeyes has died. He was Cedrick Diggory, Vanilla Town.

Humming, Cho Chang walked back to Hogwarts. The plan was complete. Everyone on the list were dead.

Zander, Cho Chang, Mafia Goon and Lessa have won!

Sorry guys. I was at my grandmother's house to do laundry, because Norway has this terrible draught, and we're on well water which... there's no more. I came home really late, so this was as early as I was able to both write a writeup and post a flip.

It has been a hectic game to host, at least in my current schedule lol.

Thanks for playing everyone! <3

2 minutes ago, Sooh said:

That's a lynch!

Kat (2): Ironeyes, Zander, 

Zander (1): Kat, 

In the deep of the night, Bill Weasley somehow ended up skewered on top of the highest tower of Hogwarts.

As if that wasn't bad enough, the whole next day a trio of survivors of these strange shenanigans could be observed around the school, furiously debating among themselves which one of them might be responsible for these gruesome killings!

Cho Chang was clinging to Cedrick Diggory by his robe, staring deep into his eyes with her most innocent look. Over on his other side, Neville Longbottom was attempting the same tactic, but since he hadn't Longbottomed yet, Cedrick didn't fall for his charm, and together Cedrick and Cho Chang chased Neville into the forest, into the lair of Aragog!

As they heard wild screams from inside the lair they both turned their backs and walked back to Hogwarts.

Kat was lynched, she was Neville Longbottom, Vanilla Town.

As they passed over the long bridge towards Hogwarts, Cho Chang went over to the railing, leaning over to see how deep the ravine went. Cedrick followed, concerned she might fall if he didn't watch out for her. In a flash she bent over and grabbed his legs, somehow using her small frame to lift them off the ground. Unfortunately for Cedrick, she had already lured his wand out from his pocket, otherwise he might have been able to make a spell to save himself from the fall.

Ironeyes has died. He was Cedrick Diggory, Vanilla Town.

Humming, Cho Chang walked back to Hogwarts. The plan was complete. Everyone on the list were dead.

Zander, Cho Chang, Mafia Goon and Lessa have won!

1 minute ago, Sooh said:

Sorry guys. I was at my grandmother's house to do laundry, because Norway has this terrible draught, and we're on well water which... there's no more. I came home really late, so this was as early as I was able to both write a writeup and post a flip.

It has been a hectic game to host, at least in my current schedule lol.

Thanks for playing everyone! <3

Thanks for the great game Soohray!!!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

3 minutes ago, Songstress said:

Rawr. :tongue:

Y'all are just lucky i didn't get that 24 hour extension. 

❤❤❤❤❤

*GIVES TRESS ALL THE CHOCOLATE*

Edited by Zanatron