DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Harry Potter week 2018] Mafia game thread

Sooh

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One afternoon Luna Lovegood laid looking at the magical stars up on the ceiling of the Ravenclaw common room. Her imagination flew, and though some constellations were known to her, soon they took the form of new ones that she made up. She could see a thestral, a niffler, a kelpie, and even a selkie! 

The noise of the room soon died down, as all the other Ravenclaws passed Rowena Ravenclaw on their way to the dorms, and Luna soon found herself fast asleep on the lush carpet. In her dream she could feel herself grabbing onto a balloon on a string, which pulled her up....up... into the sky. 

In real life, however, some of her fellow students had decided that she had been acting really strangely lately, and when they found her asleep they figured it was the perfect time to enact their plan, so they pulled her across the carpet to where the marble statue the other Ravenclaws had passed sat, and then they pushed Rowena Ravenclaw over so she fell on top of Luna's sleeping form.

Hallia has died. She was

Luna Lovegood, Vanilla Town.

latest?cb=20150618193627 

bla_1533502800.png 

Just now, Sooh said:

One afternoon Luna Lovegood laid looking at the magical stars up on the ceiling of the Ravenclaw common room. Her imagination flew, and though some constellations were known to her, soon they took the form of new ones that she made up. She could see a thestral, a niffler, a kelpie, and even a selkie! 

The noise of the room soon died down, as all the other Ravenclaws passed Rowena Ravenclaw on their way to the dorms, and Luna soon found herself fast asleep on the lush carpet. In her dream she could feel herself grabbing onto a balloon on a string, which pulled her up....up... into the sky. 

In real life, however, some of her fellow students had decided that she had been acting really strangely lately, and when they found her asleep they figured it was the perfect time to enact their plan, so they pulled her across the carpet to where the marble statue the other Ravenclaws had passed sat, and then they pushed Rowena Ravenclaw over so she fell on top of Luna's sleeping form.

Reveal hidden contents

Hallia has died. She was

Luna Lovegood, Vanilla Town.

latest?cb=20150618193627 

bla_1533502800.png 

FML

34 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

sonofa...

Meh....im taking a night to recharge.

I mean it was a bad lynch based off of PoE when then that person wasnt even the Scummiest player left but the fact Hallia decided to pack it in and not respond.

You amd Iron are sold on Kat imo based on the vote which was a classic Scun Town cred move amd its gonna cost Town the game imo.  Its something you know Ive done in numerous spots and before you say Kats not me, lots of others have roo.

If Lessa didnt get lynched that day Chris was and would have flipped Town and Lessa for sure gets it the next day THERES NO POINT IN SAVING A TEAMMATE FOR ONE DAY AND LOOK AWFUL DOING IT.

Please for the love of God @dicetosser1  and @Ironeyes  reread Kat...look at some of her Town and Scum games to compare this to!!!! 

Irons vote is a clearing vote imo.

And youre the other Mason.

It’s Zander. Look who didn’t vote on the scum lynch. Iron does it make ANY sense for me to kill my own team mate. I could have voted for ANYONE but clov and not been overly suspicious as scum and my scum mate would have had a good chance to survive. Why vote my scum mate and be the lynching vote. That. Makes. No. Sense. Unless you’re scum trying to push the vote on anyone else. 

Please for the love of everything think it out. 

2 minutes ago, Katiora said:

It’s Zander. Look who didn’t vote on the scum lynch. Iron does it make ANY sense for me to kill my own team mate. I could have voted for ANYONE but clov and not been overly suspicious as scum and my scum mate would have had a good chance to survive. Why vote my scum mate and be the lynching vote. That. Makes. No. Sense. Unless you’re scum trying to push the vote on anyone else. 

Any Scum lynch?!?!?!

There was only 1 and I told everyone way in advance that that was my last day before vacation and I had to do multiple days work in 1 with technical difficulties.  So nice shade attempt. 

Also as everyone knows Scum!Zander always goes for Town Cred...so if I was Scum Id would have voted there in a heartbeat. 

Your OMGUS defense is weak as crap Kat.  Youve saidthat numerous times this game that if I started sussing you I was Scum but when I wasn't sussing you I was Town.

As far as voting someone else...CLOV WAS THE ONLY OTHER PERSON WHI HAD A VOTE AND YOU KNEW I 2AS NEVER GONNA VOTE THERE.  You took the obv Scum play to vote a player that was dead regardless,  even if somehow Lesssa got off the hook that day if a Towny gets mld shes def getting lynched the next day.   You also did wait till AFTER both Chris and Iron voted as well 

You never give any reads or leans D1 when youre Town ....only when youre Scum!Kat.

Normal Town Kat is more neurotic and tinfoily and like youre heads about to explode and yet you hardly seemed to be bothered much by Chris or myself....only when I sussed and hardl6 at all with Chris who is a way better player then me....but I mean...he was Town reading you, so obv you wouldnt wanna rock the boat there would you.

FOR THE LOVE OF LIFE DICE AND IRON REREAD KAT AND COMPARE THIS GAME TO HER SCUM GAMES!!!!!

PLEASE DONT BLOW THS GAME!!!!!

18 minutes ago, Katiora said:

this however i dont like. why does it talk ONLY to Iron? if im dead look back at this and take it into consideration.

28 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

actually zander iron had a vote on him too. Hallias.

I dont recall that but my point still stands unless Iron is Scum plus it would look worse because Iron was voting Lessa.

23 minutes ago, Katiora said:

I would be opposite. I would kill iron. I don’t know how he will react if he’s still alive. But I know you. It would be a much better bet for me if I were scum. 

On 03/08/2018 at 6:46 PM, Ironeyes said:

1. Tress

5. Verbal

9. Clov

7. Ironeyes

6. Katiora

4. Zanderman

2. Dice
8. Hallia

3. Lessa

FoS on the BS misdirect... I'm sure youd shoot Iron over Dice when

1. DICE IS A MASON AND LEAVING HIM ALIVE WOULD REMOVE YOUR ONLY OTHRT LYNCH OPTION LEAVING YOU JUST THE 1

2. When Iron has you highet then me ffs.

Trying to  clear yourself  by sayin what you would and wouldn't g

do as Scum aint gonna work there Kat... 

Youte trying to setup the if Dice gets killed it must be Zander defense preemptively and its not just a bad look because your referring to yourself to clear yourself but the fact that killing the only Cleared player hat f4 is 99.9% the only play .. lololololol

Youre gonna have to try harder to shade me Kat 

I'm not feeling super well tonight, so I'll add the flavor writing to tomorrow's lynch, but here's the flip and the new timer:

Dice was murdered. He was Bill Weasley, Town Mason.

bla_1533589200.png