DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Harry Potter week 2018] Mafia game thread

Sooh

On 02/08/2018 at 12:57 PM, Katiora said:

Zander... you remember how you were with Cory last game....... you're doing the same thing this game. Chill out and lets do this.. or you're seriously going to start me tinfoiling on you and i don't wanna... I mean this would be an awesome attempt for you to try to pocket me into thinking you're legit confused as scum while accusing me at the same time. CHILL 

Your "threat" of sussing for sussing you rings hollow.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 02/08/2018 at 12:59 PM, Ironeyes said:

Well, DM ate my post. I'll recreate it later. Vote Lessa for now. I'd be willing to switch to Kat or Hallia today, but Lessa's "you're scum if you voted Tress" post pinged. So she'll be where my vote sits for now. 

On 02/08/2018 at 1:03 PM, Clovdyx said:

vote Lessa

I'll try to be around around deadline, but I'm in a conference all day. 

These 2 votes look good if they stick imo

On 02/08/2018 at 1:05 PM, Clovdyx said:

And the fakeclaim tjing was in response to Iron sayinf we won't know who the mason is.  That implied we can't trust a claim, which is why I "..."ed him.

I was trying to rationalize his take

Ok.

On 02/08/2018 at 1:08 PM, Clovdyx said:

Zander, I know you disagree but I reallythink Kat is town .   People can make fun of me if I'm wrong but I think she's genuinely just struggling along like she has in... A lot of games 

I dunno maybe.

Gotta find who makes sense as Lessa's partner tho and providing your and irons votes stick thats a good look for you guys.

I mean stated i dont think You and Lessa are w/w already. 

Unless Iron and Lessa thought him bussing would look good to poss clear i gotta assume you both are Town which leaves Dice and Kat.

On 02/08/2018 at 1:42 PM, Ironeyes said:

I'll reword that. You said your read of Hallia was not based on game play. So my brain then jumped to roles, hence the mason comment. But that's impossible. So I have no idea how you could make that read. 

Really...you should think a little harder about that.

23 hours ago, Hallia said:

I said Chris not Marsh,  Marsh was already low,  as per my earlier explanation - he's done nothing to change that opinion 

Noted. 

I do believe in a possible Marsh Chris scum team 

Do you still feel Lessa makes sense with either of them?

Why or why not?

20 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

i dont remember

@Hallia    marsh wont be getting lynched today.  how about you come vote clov?   and while ure at it  explain the plummet   using CLOV instead of marsh lol

Hardstare.gif

20 hours ago, Sooh said:

That is a lynch!

Clov (2): Dice, Lessa, 

Ironeyes (1): Hallia, 

Lessa (3): Ironeyes, Clov, Kat, 

Not voting (1): Zander, 

Please standby for flip!

Hallia

Clov

Iron

Kat

Dice

17 hours ago, Clovdyx said:

I just handjammed an ISO on/for Lessa.  I didn't really get anything that I didn't already know, other than the fact she basically said nothing whatsoever about Hallia and I didn't see Hallia discuss her.  Lessa was pretty pro-Kat and said that she thought Kat was town/I was mafia for my push on her (that literally never happened).

If Hallia's not her teammate, I might re-evaluate Zander.  He did a really good job of questioning her and discussing her in a way that makes me think he genuinely was just trying to figure her out, but I'm not nearly as confident as I am on Iron/Kat.  If Kat made that big post just before bussing - not to mention the giant WOT to Verb, an hour before he died - I'm fine letting her get a pass on D3.  Iron's point about her being the tiebreaker is good, as well.

I disagree Scum!Kat knows im not voting you.  So her choice there is to either vote you and if your Town like I think you are then she knows shes prolly dead the next day no matter what or vote her partner for Town cred. 

Im noy sold on Kat being Town whatsoever atp.

Admittedly tho Dice looks worse fwiw.

@Hallia Assuming I survive the night, I want a response to this post: 

23 hours ago, Ironeyes said:

@Hallia This is the entirety of your case on me. I used the fake-ISO hack of going to your profile and looking at recent posts. Conveniently, that list currently contains every post you've made this game. 

You literally started out with me being your top scum, then backed it up with: my vote on Tress (which I've explained ad nauseum), and one post you didn't like. This is not a case, this is you deciding I'm scum and working backward from there. 

Town does not decide who's what alignment and then retroactively justify. Scum does that. 

Zander at this  Point if you think that I am scum after I untied the vote to vote my scum mate  then there is absolutely 100% no hope for you. If you are working this hard to point fingers at me you have to be Wolfing.  there is no way you can be town and think this.

49 minutes ago, Katiora said:

Zander at this  Point if you think that I am scum after I untied the vote to vote my scum mate  then there is absolutely 100% no hope for you. If you are working this hard to point fingers at me you have to be Wolfing.  there is no way you can be town and think this.

Did you even read my post?

Shading and absolutes are a poor look.  What I said was YOUR NOT CLEAR BY A LONG SHOT

Dice trying to push the lynch onto Clov over a now confirmed Wolf makes me think he is Scum.

And your though process ofc is lacking besides that but ive seen you do that as Town as well.

3 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Ok.

I dunno maybe.

Gotta find who makes sense as Lessa's partner tho and providing your and irons votes stick thats a good look for you guys.

I mean stated i dont think You and Lessa are w/w already. 

Unless Iron and Lessa thought him bussing would look good to poss clear i gotta assume you both are Town which leaves Dice and Kat.

i assume you actually mean dice and HALLI here?

2 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Hardstare.gif

stares back

she was voting iron

clov had 2 votes  lessa had 3.  ive made no secret of wanting clov lynched.  what do you want?

2 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Hallia

Clov

Iron

Kat

Dice

LMAO

In the kitchens of Hogwarts, Dobby had been dicing some tomatoes for the Saturday pasta night that Dumbledore wanted to host. He didn't mind very much working overnight. It gave him some peace and quiet after the other house elves finished scrubbing pots and pans. Using both of his arms he was standing on the counter next to the huge pot of tomatoes, stirring with a spoon that was slightly taller than himself.

As he was cooking he sang a song he made up as he went, and when the words didn't come to him he just whistled instead. 

Behind him, in the shadows, a shadow was creeping closer. Dobby didn't hear, he was so busy inventing a new song about dragons and goblins and Harry Potter. In a swift motion from the dark figure, Dobby was knocked unconscious. He fell down on the floor where he hit his head even more. That's where the other house elves found him in the morning, covered in the tomato sauce that had been spilling over from the boiling pot.

Clov was

Dobby, Vanilla Town.

44585.jpg 

bla_1533416400.png 

Mason (i wonder if my guess is roght...lol) should prolly claim so we have for sure person to trust

If my maths are correct with 5 left we still have a ml

5 left...if wrong leaves 4....with nk still leaves final 3.

Wolf cant cc her becuase they lose if the do becuase even if the real mason gets mld wolf is outed in final 3.

Thoughts?!?!?!

On 29/07/2018 at 6:33 PM, Lessa Nikia said:

So exciting to be playing Harry Potter mafia again!

On 29/07/2018 at 7:19 PM, dicetosser1 said:

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!   Im not Bellatrix!!!!  Im not even draco!!!

Cocks an eybrow, tilts his chin and proclaims in his best Rock voice   FINALLY Dice has randed TOWN!!! in a Harry Potter game!!!

vote lessa for being excited

On 29/07/2018 at 11:38 PM, Lessa Nikia said:

Love the Rock impersonation Vote Dice

On 30/07/2018 at 12:08 AM, dicetosser1 said:

OMGUS is an ugly thing Lessa.

This is an interesting interaction to start the game off  between Dice and Lessa.  Maybe Dice trying to ease his partner into the game?

From  what others in the game have sad irt to Lessa she tends to be quite and slanks so it qould be ideal for her partner to try to get her engaged to get going.

I mean its strange to that both her and Dice went after Chris from the get go.  Im surprised Lessa went after him....and the fact Dice does too almost makes me wonder if that was the plan to try to make people think theres no way Scum!Lessa and Scum! Dice would never go after  Town!Chris.  

The fact Dice tries to swing the lynch off of Lessa onto Chris as well.

FML 

I knew as I had mentioned Dice didnt quite feel like his normal self to me all game..i should have followed my gut earlier.

25 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Mason (i wonder if my guess is roght...lol) should prolly claim so we have for sure person to trust

If my maths are correct with 5 left we still have a ml

5 left...if wrong leaves 4....with nk still leaves final 3.

Wolf cant cc her becuase they lose if the do becuase even if the real mason gets mld wolf is outed in final 3.

Thoughts?!?!?!

This is accurate reasoning. And for the record, I'm not the mason.