DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Harry Potter week 2018] Mafia game thread

Sooh

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wth is a kivam gambit? lol it all comes down to, do you think that I would put the lynching vote on my team mate as scum. And what has zander done to help town this game? He didn't case lessa at all. All he's done all game is get stuck on me being scum. And hasn't cased me that well. He has said I don't read well. Both Chris and Dice, who have played with me a good bit and know me well both said I was pretty town. Why in the world would I have killed Chris? Let me tell you, If I had been scum, Zander would have been dead before Verb. WAYYYY before verb. If I'm scum I kill zander. Let Verb go after and lynch chris. Then I NK Verb. As scum I'm scared to death of Zander. I don't antagonize him. I don't fight with him. THIS ONLY HAPPENS WHEN I'M TOWN. I'd have just killed him by now. And I would have done it early. 

This game Zander has failed to see obvious things. Very unTOWNzander of him. He's also had a LOT of AtE. The whole thing of "I'm just leaving for the night so people will quit biting my head off" for saying he's missing obvious stuff. TownZander would go back and re-evaluate or find stuff to prove his point and shoves it down our throat. He didn't want to cause he knew he couldn't. He didn't have an answer to it he knew we were right so he threw a fit and left. Also, do you think as scum I go after Verb right before I kill him??? Do you not think that if I knew verb was gonna die I go silent and "get busy" or something?? Why put for the effort if I already know he's going to die? 

I don't make sense. Zander does. He's only a deep wolf because you're like me and always want him to be town. He has done nothing this game to look like town. He keeps saying my vote doesn't clear me when he didn't even vote and he had been there earlier in the day and could have. Unfortunately he did not rand town this time. Makes me sad but it's true. 

On 7/30/2018 at 9:02 AM, Zanatron said:

Hello other person from Canada!!!!!!!!

HAve you played Mafia with me before?!?!?!?!

Anyone wanna lynch Dice while he's sleeping!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

First interaction between Zander and Lessa. Basic "nice to meet/play with you" question, the mafia equivalent of chatting about the weather.

On 7/30/2018 at 1:38 PM, Katiora said:

not a read... I said you were towny... not town. All I meant was that you're not looking inherently scummy.... :rolleyes: don't read too much into things i'm not really saying :tongue: lol 

Kat catches heat about this from Zander for most of day 1

On 7/30/2018 at 2:27 PM, Clovdyx said:

If anybody has thoughts, I'm all ears.

Basically at this point, I pretty much don't care who we lynch.  Zander and Kat are the two I'm most opposed to lynching right now, but I don't feel STRONGLY about either of them being town.  Nobody stands out to me as particularly scummy.

If I absolutely had to lynch somebody right now and that was it, I guess I'd go Hallia because I'm not sure about her Verb read and haven't gotten an answer.  

TFW Chris predicts the whole game without knowing it

On 7/30/2018 at 3:19 PM, Zanatron said:

Tbh i feel its way too early to have reads on anyone atp.   I know we gotta get somewhere before dl but i wanna see things develop and since you guys arent spamming the thread with fluff....shouldht be to hard for people to get involved and we can have content to evaluate.

On 7/30/2018 at 4:06 PM, Lessa Nikia said:

I'm sorry but I did think it was really good

Hello, and I don't think I have. It's been a long time since I've played and I don't think I've played with anyone here, I think but I could be wrong.

Not too sure about the Clov/Kat discussion about saying/thinking someone is town/scum.  Kinda feels like D1 stuff but also maybe a little off like scum pretending to be town. Not too sure which. Unvote for the meantime

Lessa talks weather with Zander, throws shade at Chris and/or Kat. 

On 7/30/2018 at 5:01 PM, Zanatron said:

What makes you think its t/w and who is which then iyo and why?!?!?

Zander interprets Lessa's comment about Chris and Kat, slightly twisting the meaning IMO

On 7/30/2018 at 5:11 PM, Zanatron said:

Lawl.

Hes done nothing to ping but Clovs prolly the best Wolf Ive ever seen so gonna need to see a lot more before i feel slightly confident on a read on him.  Either barring something crazy most likely not a D1 candidate imo.

Non-committal shading

On 7/30/2018 at 5:20 PM, Zanatron said:

Meh i felt more along the lines that he disagreed about hwe mot calling it a read but otherwise liked the response tho maybe i missinterrupted incorrectly?

Non-committal again? 

On 7/30/2018 at 5:34 PM, Zanatron said:

For Kat to really make any alignment esq comment d1 especially early d1 is sketchy coming from her imo but ive read her wrong the last few games so i dont wanna jump down her throat right atm.  Ill give her a little more time so I can evaluate with more material. 

This is becoming a theme

On 7/30/2018 at 7:01 PM, Lessa Nikia said:

I feel that Kat is more town and I'm leaning toward wolf for Clov. Kat is responding to the questions being directed at her whereas Clov kept going on about the explanation/motivation of saying someone is town/wolf. Since that post, it's been the center of discussion and everyone has something to say about it. In my experience, those sort of arguments leads to everyone getting angry at each other due to different views. I get wanting to say something along the lines of avoiding the argument but I think had it not been mentioned, it would have been avoided entirely. 

Lessa takes Zander's lead and runs with it, solidifying her ambiguous shade from earlier into a town lean on Kat and scum on Chris. If she and Kat were teammates, this could be a way to get her partner out of POE while chipping at the credibility of a strong player. Also setting up the tin foil for later if Chris survives to the late game. Lessa admitted not knowing anything about Chris, so the fact that she's setting up to accuse him of deep wolfing means either she didn't realize what she was doing, or her partner told her that he can be vulnerable to such a strategy. He's one of those players who gets sussed for the mere fact of not getting night killed. 

On 7/31/2018 at 5:20 AM, Zanatron said:

Lessa:

How much Mafia experience do you have?

Do you prefer Town or Mafia and why?

Have you ever played with anyone in this game before?  If so who and roughly how many games?

Questions  I want answered before I delve further into this response.

Yeah, it's 95 and clear here in my town, what about you? Been enjoying the warm summer weather? 

On 7/31/2018 at 8:01 AM, Lessa Nikia said:

I think I've played maybe 10 games, since 2013 I think is when the first game I played was.

I prefer town as that goes back to the first game I played and almost won (beginners luck). I find that it's easier to play as I tend to over think when I play mafia side.

I've played with Iron, in last years HP game I believe, and I think with dice (3 games), Verb (3 games), and Tress (2 games).

Atm I'm unsure how I feel about Hallia, Kat and Tress. Either they're not posting as much due to work, which I get, or they're lurking because they don't want to give themselves away. If I recall correctly, dice was a really good wolf so I'm not quite sure about him. I have null read on Iron and Zander, and I'm leaning toward townie for Verb.

Lessa flip-flops on her Kat read, null reads Zander (how on earth you can null read Zander, I don't know), generally susses people who haven't posted a lot. In hindsight, this is standard low-effort wolfing. 

On 7/31/2018 at 9:39 AM, Katiora said:

a good question... i don't know. :sad: 

Zander will want to kill me now lol since I posted the dreaded light salmon hehehe

but honestly...  you know how much I hate D1. Verb is pushing you because I don't really understand why?? I guess I just don't see what he sees. I don't see mine and your discussion yesterday as you pushing me?? IDK. Didn't seem like that big of a deal *shrugs* I never really thought you thought I was scum.. Everyone just thinks that I"m defensive about stuff I'm not really defensive about? idk. This happens literally every game now. I don't think that as scum you would even approach me about it. Though idk. I don't know the last time I played with you as scum lol 

I really want to think you and Zander are town. I do. I JUST DO. I mean I don't really think it... but i want to. But I tinfoil both of you SOOOOOO bad. 

Everyone else here. Dice has been kinda quiet and agreeable. I don't know what to think of that. last few games where he's been true town he's been kinda beligerant lol 

Everyone else here really hasn't given me enough to think about. Right now I probably don't want to lynch you, zander or verb just because IF you're town you will add a lot. And if you're not you won't get NK'd lol And I'll be more suspicious of you. 

Hallia is quiet but that's become her new normal the past few games. ehhh IDK. I'd like to see who starts pushing who and for what reasons. I don't love Verb's push on you so far. Your thing with tress was kinda meh.... I didn't have the problems with it everyone else did I think because I actually read your posts up to that point?? lol I mean you literally said " I don't care who gets lynched but I want it to be one of these three" then randomly posted one. I don't think that's inherently scummy on a day as short as this. Something has to get things rolling. *shrugs* 

but to answer your question. I don't know. lol I'm hoping I have at least an idea soon. I should probably re-read the thread while it's short. 

Kat wants more stuff to happen before tying herself down to reads. Could be scum not wanting to have anything to walk back, but I understand where this could come from as town, too. I get paranoid that I'm going to read the game completely wrong and irreparably damage my team. Or possibly get shoved into a LYLO situation where I'm the towniest of the three and am therefore forced to make a game-deciding choice... >.>

On 7/31/2018 at 12:29 PM, Zanatron said:

Legit sketched out all color jokes aside....this is a lot of day 1 thoughts/reads/leans whatever word you wanna choose, coming from Kat D1 imo.

Kat is apparently sus because she's giving day 1 reads, even though her last post was super non-committal and literally all about how little she likes D1 reads

On 7/31/2018 at 12:31 PM, Katiora said:

I was asked my opinion. I'm known to give my opinion. :rolleyes: It's not a scumtell :tongue:

Normally I don't give it until much more time has passed but this day is short... so if i'm gonna put it out there I have to now. Take a breather and take off your tinfoil or I will be forced to put mine on... which will probably result in me dying :tongue: 

On 7/31/2018 at 1:22 PM, Ironeyes said:

On lunch break. Has Lessa posted anything other than that quick hello and a response to questions directed at her?

On 7/31/2018 at 1:30 PM, Zanatron said:

I think so.

@Ironeyes

Refresh me on your Clov read.  Its irt to Lessa 

Tyvm 

I hint at sussing Lessa, Zander redirects me 

On 7/31/2018 at 1:36 PM, Zanatron said:

Heres a question.

If you think Clov is Town do you think Scum!Lessa pushes the strongest player in the game?!?!?!?!

Only world i see that us if theyre W/W and Clov HATES needless bussing.

Thoughts?

Then basically defends her on an axis he knows I'll respond to: meta. 

On 7/31/2018 at 1:42 PM, Zanatron said:

Not willing to lynch Hallia today at all....while lynching Dice while asleep would be hilarious i dont feel hes Scum atp.

Clov and Verb i dobt feel are good D1 lunches...too valuable as Townies imo and theres really stuff i feel from both that makes me feel they could be Towny.

Leaves Tress,Kat,Lessa and Iron

In order of willing to lynch atp

Tress>Lessa>Kat>Iron 

Lessa is now second on Zander's WTL list despite him being skeptical of my soft sus earlier. Tress is first on the list, consistent with his vote seven minutes later. 

On 7/31/2018 at 1:48 PM, Zanatron said:

I disagree on Hallia...dont want her lynched today.  

I def vote Tress over Verb atp

Zander's already "figured out" that Hallia is a mason, prior to anyone knowing about Dice or Verb

On 7/31/2018 at 1:49 PM, Zanatron said:

VOTE TRESS

This comes immediately before my vote and is the second on Tress. At this point the only other vote was Verb, voting Chris. 

On 7/31/2018 at 1:49 PM, Katiora said:

I"m here too... trying to make a decision... I'm not good at that though. On one hand I see what you're saying about Tress but I hate for her to be truly busy at work and get lynched because it's a short D1. 

Waffling very close to the deadline, doesn't end up voting at all. Could be trying to get town cred, knowing that both of the available trains were town. But not voting at all derails that somewhat. 

On 7/31/2018 at 2:49 PM, Cory Caboose said:

Final vote count:

Tress - 3 - Clov, Zander, Iron

Clov - 2 - Verbal, Dice

Not Voting: everybody else

Tress has been lynched! She was...

Reveal hidden contents

Moaning Myrtle, Vanilla Town

End of day 1. 

Kat what have YOU done to look Town this game besides drop the 3rd vote on your partner imo?!?!?!

Chris and Dicd both had you as Town but I didn't......well guess what... Chris and Dice both had me as Town as well and both read me very well especially Dice.  Dice even quoted a post of YOURS which he said he didn't like about you doing the exact same thing you did in yiu WoT post: TRY TO CLEAR YOURSELF BY SPECULATING THAT YOU CANT BE SCUM BECAUSE OF X Y AND Z events happening ffs.

Iron go back and look at Kats prev Town and Scum games particulatly Scum and tell me I'm wrong.

I truly dont think youre Scum Scum becuase of Cory analysis and your vote so its Kat and Im willing to ride or die with that

Iron wtf....I hope to God I'm not wrong on Kat ffs because I don't know where youre getting that shit ..it seems like youre reading with conf bias.

Dude LOOK BACK AT KATS PREVIOUS TOWN AND SCUM games and yes she does seem  on committal by other people standards but by Kat standards its like she had thoughts on about everyone....just look back and see.

3 minutes ago, Katiora said:

Zander go ahead and tell him the last game where I was scum..... Cause I don't remember. Which game is it you're looking at?? 

I dont know about the last game but im referring to BFG's game where there was no in thread night talk but we talked in qts instead.  Me and Cass were hydra and i went after you D1 and you heavy AtE'd me.

1 minute ago, Zanatron said:

I dont know about the last game but im referring to BFG's game where there was no in thread night talk but we talked in qts instead.  Me and Cass were hydra and i went after you D1 and you heavy AtE'd me.

yeah... Iron.. find that game... Note on there that I don't think I've done any AtE this game. That's all been Zander.... 

4 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Iron wtf....I hope to God I'm not wrong on Kat ffs because I don't know where youre getting that shit ..it seems like youre reading with conf bias.

Dude LOOK BACK AT KATS PREVIOUS TOWN AND SCUM games and yes she does seem  on committal by other people standards but by Kat standards its like she had thoughts on about everyone....just look back and see.

There is no way in heck I'm going to have time to reread this game and go read other games before the phase ends. As it stands I'm not being nearly as productive at work as usual because I'm trying to complete a reread. 

Yes, I'm reading with confirmation bias. I started with the assumption that both of you are scum. By the end of my reread I'll decide who I was wrong about. 

2 minutes ago, Katiora said:

yeah... Iron.. find that game... Note on there that I don't think I've done any AtE this game. That's all been Zander.... 

What AtE? Cause im said i was going to bed after being called useless?So what i could have really said what i thought about that comment but figured id be the bigger person one time.  You threatened to quit playing Mafia and blamed it on me while uiu were Scum and me Town...so learn what the def of AtE really is.

Also that was your first or 2nd Scum game iirc and i went on and on and on about the AtE you used that game in both the game and in other placea so you removing that part doesnt negate the rest of your Meta imo.

5 minutes ago, Ironeyes said:

There is no way in heck I'm going to have time to reread this game and go read other games before the phase ends. As it stands I'm not being nearly as productive at work as usual because I'm trying to complete a reread. 

Yes, I'm reading with confirmation bias. I started with the assumption that both of you are scum. By the end of my reread I'll decide who I was wrong about. 

Then your missing out on why I'm most likely right on Kat.

Night 1: 

On 7/31/2018 at 5:23 PM, Zanatron said:

Youre prolly right irt Dice...it would have looked a lot worse if she flipped scum I suppose. But he could also want to look clean being off wagon.  I had np with his start tho I feel he's tapered off some recently tho it was his night is crazy Aussieland future time.

Ive lost my confidence in reading Kat...I used to be spot on most of  the time but recently not so much.  Shes playing against what I usee to evaluate her on but Im not sure anymore really.  

I truly feel that if there is Scum on her train which Im not confident theres is Id say Iron more likely then you just because of the fact he jumped on late.  But besides that his involvement at least to this point is good.

I wanna believe both you and Verb and t/t but then where are the Wolves?!?!

I feel good about Hallia thus far. 

All I can say with the most confidence is that I dont think you and Verb and w/w nor do I think you and Lessa are w/w.  

Probability states youre more then likely Town?!?!?! Lolololololol

If youre a Villager I still feel Lessa doesn't pick the path of most resistance.  I mean everyone else playing herr knows you if she is Scum her partner would be yelling at her imo.

So before a reread i guess im somewhere like:

Hallia

Chris

Iron/Lessa/Dice/Verb/Kat

Thats not really a good readd list tbqh.

I just hope I get got tonight and spare me the headache going forward lol but im gonna try to get a reread on tomorrow at work and see what I can flush out.

FML

On 8/1/2018 at 7:07 AM, Katiora said:

Because they were both based on absolute crap. Tress because she wasn't here on a D1 that was super short at the beginning of the work week. wow. yeah... compelling. Clov because... IDK. I haven't really heard a case on Clov except that Verb doesn't like something that I don't really get. 

You voted him with absolutely NO case put on him, which btw is sketchy as all get out. And why vote a third person when it's not going to mean anything. Honestly, I had no clue who to vote for. No one was overtly scummy? It was a short D1, which is fine, but that means that there's just not a lot to go on. *shrugs* I have never, and never will like just voting for the sake of voting. That's stupid and I won't do it. I will vote for someone. I will vote for someone I think is MORE scummy than someone else to keep them from getting lynched if I really think they could be town, but I WILL NOT just vote just because day is ending. Especially if there is already a majority and that's all we need. It's pointless. Especially when I don't agree with any current train. If you don't like it Lynch me but you will lynch me almost every game I play in. 

On 8/1/2018 at 9:20 AM, Clovdyx said:

I still feel good about Zander, and I actuslly feel even better about Kat.  Lolme if I'm wrong

I liked Iron's EOD a bit, so I'd move him up.   I kind of want to call Hallia town for reasons Which would Verb, Dice, and Lessa.

Gut days the last few minutes of Eod are different if it'd exactly dice/Verb, so maybe start with Lessa? 

Lolyou, I guess. >.<

On 8/1/2018 at 9:23 AM, Zanatron said:

I hate to be the hindsight guy but man....this is not good with Tress's flip and Chris staying on her but man I have a hard time thinking Scum!Chris is this....lack of a better word sloppy as a Wolf?!?!?!

Thoughts?!!?!?!?

On 8/1/2018 at 9:34 AM, Zanatron said:

Like I said not sure sloppy was the right word....like I was trying to say, I think personally if youre Scum!Chris you have a much better/more thought reason/explanation for voting her if that makes sense?

Roundabout way of saying Chris probably isn't scum

On 8/1/2018 at 9:43 AM, Lessa Nikia said:

The above quote. Sorry I thought I was clearer.

At the time of dl I didn't, and still dont, like the push for Tress. She made it quite clear that she was at work and unable to post more until she was home. I've used notepad to do summaries of games and copy/pasted them into game which is how I think she did her big post. Understandably it's frustrating that she didnt have a chance to post an analysis/break down of her thoughts but I think it's a horrible reason to lynch someone.

I didnt vote clov either as I only had a slight sus of him and I think it's almost as bad as no reason to vote someone. If I had voted him, it would have tied the vote which would have resulted in a random lynch. Sure it could have randed on one of the wolves but that's a big risk to take on chance.

Once I'm back on my computer, I'll be going over who pushed for Tresses lynch as it rubs me the wrong way.

Setting up to push Chris later...again

On 8/1/2018 at 11:42 AM, Katiora said:

Verb.. I am in fact reading the game and believe it or not, NOT SCUM. However, I don't agree with you. Take that as you want. I think right now you're wanting him to be scum or at least portrayed as scum. Not sure what that says about you. But nothing I've seen so far really makes me think he's scum.  Now you can believe that if you want but I need more than the superficial case you've put on him right now. Him sussing you isn't a reason for me. I need more. If I get more information I'm definitely willing to consider it. The thing is Verb, so far you're the only one that really thinks that. So by your case NO one is reading the thread or we're all scum. Or maybe we just don't think that's as big a deal as you... *shrugs*  Except for Dice... did he ever put why he voted for him last minute?? 

BTW if you think I would come in and openly support my scum mate and not come at him calling me out early D1 for something like that, yeah that's not how I work. Also, I would probably agree with anyone suspecting him for distancing. Or at least say something like "Oh yeah I can see where you're coming from" "Maybe" not an out right. I really don't see what you're saying and don't agree with you at this particular moment. Though I'm not scum and therefore not scum mates with Clov regardless of his alignment so... Who could say what I would have really done. Honestly I do think Chris would have played a much cleaner game as scum and would be more prone to mistakes as a town. As scum he's always been meticulous... it's one of the reasons I hate him as scum so much. So really until I get something better I'm probably not going for him. Unless he's still alive after n3. then he dies. lol 

This is the post Kat is referring to, right before Verb dies. Strangely enough, this reasoning for Chris being town (he makes mistakes therefore not scum) mirror's Zander's reasoning above

On 8/1/2018 at 6:48 PM, Ironeyes said:

As a general note, Zander and I seem to be in sync about a lot of things. This might be the first time that's ever happened--we usually disagree on a lot. I'd say we argue, but it's more along the lines of this... (I'm the dog)

-picture-id10079986?s=612x612

On 8/1/2018 at 6:52 PM, Ironeyes said:

I'd put $20 on Dice and Clov being on the same team. Ideally town, since I'm town reading them both. 

Nailed it

On 8/1/2018 at 9:57 PM, Lessa Nikia said:

My feelings so far:

I'm still sus of Clov for your interaction with Kat during D1. Also during D1, you sussed Iron/Tress/Verb and Hallia but votes Tress (claims random). Why not vote Hallia as you sus'd her first and included in your top 4? Did you find the others, at the tine, more scummy than her? In regards to Tress' train, you voted her first then you note she's clearer frustrated but still vote for her. Did you keep your vote there because it was guaranteed and wouldn't result in a random lynch? During N1 you became more sus of Verb, Dice and myself. With the NK of Verb, I agree with Dice, it doesn't look good for you. Unless it was meant to look that way but we could go around in circles about it.

I don't like how Iron voted Tress and didn't add anything to what Zander stated about her not providing reads on others. As I already stated, I understand that it's frustrating but I don't agree with it being a reason to lynch someone. She clearly had said it was an overview and didn't have any reads/analysis. I don't like Zander's vote for the same reason.

I still am leaning toward town on Kat. She appears to be responding genuinely to questions and comments directed at her. She expresses the same frustration as I do about Tress' train and I respect the fact she won't vote just to vote if she doesn't find it necessary.

Nothing has really jumped out at me about Hallia and Dice so I'm not too sure.

Vote Clov

Now to get some sleep while the little one does. Otherwise I won't get any myself

On 8/2/2018 at 8:55 AM, Zanatron said:

The more and more I think about Kat is LEGIT sketching me out.....FML

The only reason Im not as confident is the fact I've been reading wrong lately and I dont want to again.

On 8/2/2018 at 8:57 AM, Katiora said:

Zander... you remember how you were with Cory last game....... you're doing the same thing this game. Chill out and lets do this.. or you're seriously going to start me tinfoiling on you and i don't wanna... I mean this would be an awesome attempt for you to try to pocket me into thinking you're legit confused as scum while accusing me at the same time. CHILL 

On 8/2/2018 at 10:25 AM, Sooh said:

Vote count:

Clov (2): Dice, Lessa, 

Ironeyes (1): Hallia, 

Lessa (2): Ironeyes, Clov, 

Not voting (2): Zander, Kat, 

bla_1533243600.png 

On 8/2/2018 at 11:07 AM, Katiora said:

I'm voting... just trying to re-read and catch up. Today has been a crap day at work :( we have orientation week next week and about 15 new hires (while on a hiring freeze) so I've been having to do set ups because I'm off tomorrow when I would normally do it. I promise to vote before I leave work in an hour in a half though :tongue: or I give you permission to light me on fire. I think I have an idea of where I want to go... I just need to do a little more work on it when I have free time (hopefully soon) 

On 8/2/2018 at 12:40 PM, Katiora said:

BLEH I have completely ran out of time. Honestly right now I still don't know... From the little I've re-read Marsh and Lessa have both pinged me on a simply tone level... And the only other thing we have to go on is the lynch yesterday and the kill last night. Clov I'm still unsure about but Still not ready to vote him. Dice I actually think is town. More gut read than anything else but I do. Hallia I don't have a clue about. Zander I really want to believe is town. But honestly I keep having second thoughts about him. Makes me sad lol. But right now i'm just holding that as tinfoiling. So really that leaves me with Marsh and Lessa. I didn't love Marsh's vote yesterday but could understand it. I really haven't loved Lessa this game though. She just seems... idk... I just don't know. Something has me pinged on her. I really wanted to vote her yesterday but everyone seemed zoned in on Tress and I didn't have a reason and really don't have one today either that I can post. but I'm gonna vote her anyway. Between her and Marsh right now I would rather vote her. 

Vote: Lessa

On 8/2/2018 at 2:00 PM, Sooh said:

That is a lynch!

Clov (2): Dice, Lessa, 

Ironeyes (1): Hallia, 

Lessa (3): Ironeyes, Clov, Kat, 

Not voting (1): Zander, 

Please standby for flip!

On 8/2/2018 at 4:39 PM, Clovdyx said:

I just handjammed an ISO on/for Lessa.  I didn't really get anything that I didn't already know, other than the fact she basically said nothing whatsoever about Hallia and I didn't see Hallia discuss her.  Lessa was pretty pro-Kat and said that she thought Kat was town/I was mafia for my push on her (that literally never happened).

If Hallia's not her teammate, I might re-evaluate Zander.  He did a really good job of questioning her and discussing her in a way that makes me think he genuinely was just trying to figure her out, but I'm not nearly as confident as I am on Iron/Kat.  If Kat made that big post just before bussing - not to mention the giant WOT to Verb, an hour before he died - I'm fine letting her get a pass on D3.  Iron's point about her being the tiebreaker is good, as well.

On 8/2/2018 at 5:27 PM, Zanatron said:

Hey guys great job!!!

Sorry I wasn't around complete sh*tshow at work the transmittor software got some sort of jolt surge and we lost all our precorded tracks including th3 next 5 days worth of  our shell scheduling. 

Im fing tired and stresses out.  

I just pretty much skipped to the reveal tho i have a few  thoughts Ill go through it all tomorrow after i eat and try to get a good night's sleep.  Im off for the next few days...(hopefully the extra 5 hours or so I put in today will be good enough...FML

On 8/3/2018 at 10:17 AM, Zanatron said:

I disagree Scum!Kat knows im not voting you.  So her choice there is to either vote you and if your Town like I think you are then she knows shes prolly dead the next day no matter what or vote her partner for Town cred. 

Im noy sold on Kat being Town whatsoever atp.

Admittedly tho Dice looks worse fwiw.

On 8/3/2018 at 11:18 AM, Katiora said:

Omg Zander is scum :sad: 

On 8/3/2018 at 11:24 AM, Katiora said:

Zander at this  Point if you think that I am scum after I untied the vote to vote my scum mate  then there is absolutely 100% no hope for you. If you are working this hard to point fingers at me you have to be Wolfing.  there is no way you can be town and think this.

On 8/3/2018 at 12:15 PM, Zanatron said:

Did you even read my post?

Shading and absolutes are a poor look.  What I said was YOUR NOT CLEAR BY A LONG SHOT

Dice trying to push the lynch onto Clov over a now confirmed Wolf makes me think he is Scum.

And your though process ofc is lacking besides that but ive seen you do that as Town as well.

On 8/3/2018 at 6:18 PM, Zanatron said:

Thick all game my ass.

Youve been giving reads and leans out from early Day 1 which is something that you NEVER do as Town but you do do it as Scum tho.

You've made at least 3 or 4 super pinging comments especially irt to Tress's train and this comment to Dice also sounds like you already know Dice alignment somewhat imo as well.

And thru all this Ive held back and not tunnelled you because ive been wrong on you mostly the last few games. And your response when I comment on something that you said bothered me "oh well you better stop sussing me or youre a Wolf"

But that aside youre acting like somehow your some epic level player and are mod cleared this game.

Your vote, while is an OK look for by no means clears you.  You knew I was never voting Chris in that spot who was my 2nd highest Town read as Ive already mentioned.

But Im thick becuase I shouldnt be alarmed or bothered by any if this.

On 8/4/2018 at 5:03 AM, dicetosser1 said:

im gonna vote halli

kats vote is either the pure gold of bus votes or shes town iron looks good for his push on lessa. im the other mason so that leaves zander or halli. i think zanders town and im gonna trust that read

On 8/4/2018 at 5:50 AM, Zanatron said:

Kat is based on pure gameplay is the Scummiest imo....only thing that i have that could be in her favor is the vote on Lessa tho if we both make it to final 3 i dont know if Im gonna be capable to not vote her ffs.

Tbqh I never really seen much from Hallia, I simply thought she was the other Mason...FML...I assume youre not ccing Dice?!?!?!

Hallia drop a reads list with reasoning please? 

On 8/4/2018 at 1:25 PM, dicetosser1 said:

the above was the vc when kat voted lessa.

kats REASON for voting lessa isnt good but as scum she could easily voted marsh there. in theory clov i guess except shed been adamant she wasnt voting him.

what clears her for me is that she CHOOSES lessa. in a 2 scum game bussing is not optimal and she coulda easily gone marsh.  if she had he very well may have gotten that last vote cause i think clov would have swapped last min if needbe

On 8/4/2018 at 1:52 PM, Zanatron said:

I think going for Town cred is the optimal play there because id she votes Chris and he gets lynched he flips Town and she had been Town reading him all game.  I think the goal as Scum!Kat would be exactly 2hats happening vote for Lessa who would ver5 likely be lynched the following day anyways.

I mean had she ben the 1st or 2nd vote then ya maybe  i put some more stick into but iirc she was the 3rd vote.

On 8/4/2018 at 2:19 PM, Sooh said:

One afternoon Luna Lovegood laid looking at the magical stars up on the ceiling of the Ravenclaw common room. Her imagination flew, and though some constellations were known to her, soon they took the form of new ones that she made up. She could see a thestral, a niffler, a kelpie, and even a selkie! 

The noise of the room soon died down, as all the other Ravenclaws passed Rowena Ravenclaw on their way to the dorms, and Luna soon found herself fast asleep on the lush carpet. In her dream she could feel herself grabbing onto a balloon on a string, which pulled her up....up... into the sky. 

In real life, however, some of her fellow students had decided that she had been acting really strangely lately, and when they found her asleep they figured it was the perfect time to enact their plan, so they pulled her across the carpet to where the marble statue the other Ravenclaws had passed sat, and then they pushed Rowena Ravenclaw over so she fell on top of Luna's sleeping form.

Reveal hidden contents

Hallia has died. She was

Luna Lovegood, Vanilla Town.

latest?cb=20150618193627 

bla_1533502800.png 

At this point there are 4 players left. Dice is mechanically cleared, nobody is scum reading me. We are the most obvious night kill choices, Dice more than me obviously. Kat and Zander are scum reading each other, Dice and I are both sold on Kat being town. I've been town reading Zander all game and openly mentioning that he and I are in sync and stuff. 

23 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Come on people.  Id like to talk things out.

You guys know I think its Kat.

Irons vote looks way better then Kats.

22 hours ago, Katiora said:

It’s Zander. Look who didn’t vote on the scum lynch. Iron does it make ANY sense for me to kill my own team mate. I could have voted for ANYONE but clov and not been overly suspicious as scum and my scum mate would have had a good chance to survive. Why vote my scum mate and be the lynching vote. That. Makes. No. Sense. Unless you’re scum trying to push the vote on anyone else. 

Please for the love of everything think it out. 

22 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Any Scum lynch?!?!?!

There was only 1 and I told everyone way in advance that that was my last day before vacation and I had to do multiple days work in 1 with technical difficulties.  So nice shade attempt. 

Also as everyone knows Scum!Zander always goes for Town Cred...so if I was Scum Id would have voted there in a heartbeat. 

Your OMGUS defense is weak as crap Kat.  Youve saidthat numerous times this game that if I started sussing you I was Scum but when I wasn't sussing you I was Town.

As far as voting someone else...CLOV WAS THE ONLY OTHER PERSON WHI HAD A VOTE AND YOU KNEW I 2AS NEVER GONNA VOTE THERE.  You took the obv Scum play to vote a player that was dead regardless,  even if somehow Lesssa got off the hook that day if a Towny gets mld shes def getting lynched the next day.   You also did wait till AFTER both Chris and Iron voted as well 

You never give any reads or leans D1 when youre Town ....only when youre Scum!Kat.

Normal Town Kat is more neurotic and tinfoily and like youre heads about to explode and yet you hardly seemed to be bothered much by Chris or myself....only when I sussed and hardl6 at all with Chris who is a way better player then me....but I mean...he was Town reading you, so obv you wouldnt wanna rock the boat there would you.

FOR THE LOVE OF LIFE DICE AND IRON REREAD KAT AND COMPARE THIS GAME TO HER SCUM GAMES!!!!!

PLEASE DONT BLOW THS GAME!!!!!

This exchange is probably important: 

22 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

It’s Zander. Look who didn’t vote on the scum lynch. Iron does it make ANY sense for me to kill my own team mate. I could have voted for ANYONE but clov and not been overly suspicious as scum and my scum mate would have had a good chance to survive. Why vote my scum mate and be the lynching vote. That. Makes. No. Sense. Unless you’re scum trying to push the vote on anyone else. 

Please for the love of everything think it out. 

this however i dont like. why does it talk ONLY to Iron? if im dead look back at this and take it into consideration.

Because he will kill you tonight. I’d bet money on it. Your mason. You know me better. He will think he has a better chance of convincing iron than you :sad: 

21 hours ago, Katiora said:

I would be opposite. I would kill iron. I don’t know how he will react if he’s still alive. But I know you. It would be a much better bet for me if I were scum. 

Chris was reading Kat for something before but iirc (correct me if im wrong on your reread) but dice I think maybe like yourself are primarily reading Kat Town on the vote alone. 

I pray thats not what costs us the game.

Then Zander starts tinfoiling on me. This is what has me sketched out about him today. I can't help but see desperation

21 hours ago, Zanatron said:

I dont recall that but my point still stands unless Iron is Scum plus it would look worse because Iron was voting Lessa.

6 hours ago, Zanatron said:

@Katiora

Pretned Im cleared for a moment

Lay out reasoning that Iron could be Scum besides obv PoE

1 hour ago, Zanatron said:

1 hour ago, Zanatron said:

Then your missing out on why I'm most likely right on Kat.

Just now, Zanatron said:

Chris was reading Kat for something before but iirc (correct me if im wrong on your reread) but dice I think maybe like yourself are primarily reading Kat Town on the vote alone. 

I pray thats not what costs us the game.

I honestly have no idea where to go with this. 

Im not tinfoiling on you.

I know Im Town

I feel like Kat is 98% Scum 

Obv im not 100% on you being Town your not mod cleared or Mason clear etc. 

Thats not tinfoiling thats just playing Mafia.

I wanted you both to answer the question to help validate my reads.