DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Harry Potter week 2018] Mafia game thread

Sooh

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could give you some kind of solid proof... :sad: All you can do is go with your gut. And if you are miraculously scum, I will hunt you down in RL and personally stab you in the big toe..... :flat: 

I feel like I know who is scum.... but you have to make the decision you feel best. No worries... game's just depending on you lol 

3 minutes ago, Katiora said:

I wish I could give you some kind of solid proof... :sad: All you can do is go with your gut. And if you are miraculously scum, I will hunt you down in RL and personally stab you in the big toe..... :flat: 

I feel like I know who is scum.... but you have to make the decision you feel best. No worries... game's just depending on you lol 

You could have Tress do it for you :laugh: I'm going to visit my family in AZ next week and probably gonna have lunch with her and/or Eldrick

2 minutes ago, Ironeyes said:

Gotta go with the gut here. Dead thread, forgive me if I'm wrong. Vote Kat

If youre a Villager then you just won our Town the game!!!!

Iron if Scum my kick in the go nads will become a reality....

You must have went back and read a previous game of hers?!?!?!?!

Which one if so?!?!?!?!

TBH I just based it on Occam's Razor. The two options were a) Zander fooled me the whole game by...saying the stuff I was saying. Or b) Kat saw an opportunity to bus a teammate who was going down and tried to ride that to victory. The second had fewer underlying assumptions, therefore is more likely under the Razor methodology.