Top Posters In This Topic

On 29/07/2018 at 11:38 PM, Lessa Nikia said:

Love the Rock impersonation Vote Dice

On 30/07/2018 at 12:08 AM, dicetosser1 said:

OMGUS is an ugly thing Lessa.

On 30/07/2018 at 1:03 PM, Zanatron said:

DO you 2 know eachother?!!?!?!?

QFR

IF I GOAT CALLED THIS LESSA/DICE SCUM CONNECTION ON PAGE 2 I DESERVE CBP AWARD!!!!!!!!

On 30/07/2018 at 8:06 PM, Lessa Nikia said:

I'm sorry but I did think it was really good

Hello, and I don't think I have. It's been a long time since I've played and I don't think I've played with anyone here, I think but I could be wrong.

Not too sure about the Clov/Kat discussion about saying/thinking someone is town/scum.  Kinda feels like D1 stuff but also maybe a little off like scum pretending to be town. Not too sure which. Unvote for the meantime

Spewing Kat here possibly?!?!?!

1 hour ago, Sooh said:

In the kitchens of Hogwarts, Dobby had been dicing some tomatoes for the Saturday pasta night that Dumbledore wanted to host. He didn't mind very much working overnight. It gave him some peace and quiet after the other house elves finished scrubbing pots and pans. Using both of his arms he was standing on the counter next to the huge pot of tomatoes, stirring with a spoon that was slightly taller than himself.

As he was cooking he sang a song he made up as he went, and when the words didn't come to him he just whistled instead. 

Behind him, in the shadows, a shadow was creeping closer. Dobby didn't hear, he was so busy inventing a new song about dragons and goblins and Harry Potter. In a swift motion from the dark figure, Dobby was knocked unconscious. He fell down on the floor where he hit his head even more. That's where the other house elves found him in the morning, covered in the tomato sauce that had been spilling over from the boiling pot.

Reveal hidden contents

Clov was

Dobby, Vanilla Town.

44585.jpg 

bla_1533416400.png 

Bad move scumbag!! You just saved me from screwing up the game!

1 hour ago, Zanatron said:

Mason (i wonder if my guess is roght...lol) should prolly claim so we have for sure person to trust

who is ure guess?  

7 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

confirm for me please

7 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

im just not sure.  im guessing u think halli but im not sure

Who else would it be ffs.

Dude the fact youre not paying attention to what im saying makes me think you already know im a Villager....

13 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

sorry z   had a frustrated moment

Dont care..

Weve got only 1 ml left.

Im not taking chances....i said straight away its time for the other Mason ti claim ffs...that 1 we can clear a paky3r from PoE.

Im not gonna let Town take a chance and possibly mlto get to final 3 to have the real Mason claim then Scum cc them.

Say for instance right now was you me and Hallia f3 and you claim Mason and Hallia obv ccs guess what..i vote you.

Youve been so off from normal Town!Dice this game.  Hallia hasnt been as bad but isnt quite her normal Town self either fully but ofc Ive been assuming something about her fornthe majority of the game now.

9 minutes ago, Katiora said:

Yes well Zander has been super thick this game so.... lol still love you zand r but you’re killing me. 

Thick all game my ass.

Youve been giving reads and leans out from early Day 1 which is something that you NEVER do as Town but you do do it as Scum tho.

You've made at least 3 or 4 super pinging comments especially irt to Tress's train and this comment to Dice also sounds like you already know Dice alignment somewhat imo as well.

And thru all this Ive held back and not tunnelled you because ive been wrong on you mostly the last few games. And your response when I comment on something that you said bothered me "oh well you better stop sussing me or youre a Wolf"

But that aside youre acting like somehow your some epic level player and are mod cleared this game.

Your vote, while is an OK look for by no means clears you.  You knew I was never voting Chris in that spot who was my 2nd highest Town read as Ive already mentioned.

But Im thick becuase I shouldnt be alarmed or bothered by any if this.