DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If you wanna RP with the BT and you know it, sign up here!

Cass

It's perfectly fine. I just finished reading it. Nicely written. Cass will give you the official reply though as she'll need to sort you out with your One Power Scores and Weapons Score.

@Cass, this one will need a CC on behalf of the Freelanders once it's up on the board as there's a specific noble house reference so just tag me at the top of the post. :smile:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Matalina said:

@Oddpositions Not sure who's around right now, but if you need assistance in any advancement requirements I can help out (or rp in general)  I think @Jagen Sedai has a good thread coming on up here with the sisters visiting too

I literally just messaged you before seeing this lol. I am down for it all. Obviously would love Sadin classes, but those Aes Sedai tho... 

well we'll be available for the Aes Sedai we can wrap up what we are doing easily enough and there are no rules about not joining in multiple threads (unless that's changed since I've been away @Taymist)

Jump in to the training thread, you can sling rocks too!

• 3 weeks later...

lol thanks @Matalina it's a requirement for dedicated to ashy haha

I wonder if it's possible to duel another dedicated or maybe practice spar against female aes sedai or any channeler instead since there are v few full ranked ashy around and I'd rather role play a fight instead of a monologue with npc :)

ful is not a fighter so I don't plan on him winning