DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If you wanna RP with the BT and you know it, sign up here!

Cass

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merdyn's only at Soldier just now. He still has 2 requirements to complete, so it will depend how long you want to wait to do it. 

Or, alternatively, we could make it a teaching requirement instead of what's effectively a training requirement. So it's still a duel but you're doing it to teach someone a level below you instead of fighting someone of superior ability. Your character is still learning something...how to impart knowledge.

I am down for it either way @Lih-Lyh

Can this fill the non-saidin learning req for Merdyn if we go with the later option? I know Saidin is involved, but if it involves that and other weapons and/or feet & fists, Merdyn is still learning how to duel (if only from exp.) Or it can always fill my last free-rp req? :laugh:

Good point you guys. I'm good with teaching requirement. Let's do some basic fighting/weapons training hehe. Now if I remember correctly dedicated rank gets WS upped automatically? :/ just need to figure out how this works hehe

thanks for your help!

Nothing stopping Ful teaching Merdyn how to fight with saidin and weaponry together, how they can complement and enhance one another. That would work for both of your requirements then.

• 1 month later...

Thanks Cass and The Bard Babe! Perfect. Tris actually needs 2 more WS RP's to advance to corporal rank, so if Arkin wants to train her in weapons or scouting that'll be great. She's already learnt basic hand-to-hand combat and how to march LOL.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Taymist unpinned this topic
  • Taymist unfeatured this topic
  • Arie locked this topic