DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If you wanna RP with the BT and you know it, sign up here!

Cass

Spring will never get here  I fear Tay.  I will start a general RP then get writing this weekend.  I am lazy and for the life of me cannot find where to actually post RP posts.  Linkage please?  *douses Tay with a bucket of ice water*  Its for a good cause!  NM I found the IC board!

*Dumps a bucket of ice water on Cass just because and runs away cackling*

Edited by Andular

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Cass, hi BT team,

Nice to meet you! I want to return to BT & RP this troublesome recruit named Ful Haert. Ful learnt some basic saidin and weapon lessons. Back in 2007 he resided in his mentor/ M'hael Isha's house, along with fellow student/dedicated named Linten and Isha & Linten's two bonded aes sedai. This hilarious arrangement took place just after the watchers RP.

Don't know what's happening & who's who in the current BT timeline. Figured I'd pick up Ful like a fresh recruit. He's got an older brother who joined the children of light, so he joined the black tower in some sort of childish ironic answer to this. 

Since Isha's not here, Ful needs to find another mentor. And mates. Or at least talk with voices other than what's in his head.

So . . . I guess what I'm asking is . . . can we RP together, please? *showers room with beer* :laugh:

Thanks.

On 4/15/2018 at 5:41 AM, Lih-Lyh said:

He's got an older brother who joined the children of light, so he joined the black tower in some sort of childish ironic answer to this. 

This made me grin probably more than it should've :D

Hi-hi and welcome back Lih-Lyh! 

I don't think we've met but the more oldies around here the better :)

*Adds Ful to list and brings out more beer*

Yay, beer! 

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome, Nox & Cass!

I've been waiting on Ful's updated return bio to get approved via email. :smile:

Nevertheless I'll put up a post by EOD :)

edit: post up in the farm @Matalina just reporting to duty as Nox's new student not sure where we go from there. Anything is good!

Edited by Lih-Lyh
tagging, updated

Thanks, Matalina! This is super helpful.

Can Nox teach Ful how to heal? Also, do I have to be a dedicated before I can learn gateway? Seems like soldiers can easily abuse the ability to travel haha.

I figure Ful's intermediate level at saidin right now having learned the basics from Isha and can do some chores with saidin reliably.

By the way, Nox and other BT members - we could also ride outside the farm to gather herbs or something, cooking ingredients. Or go shopping for Tower supplies from some civilians in town. We have needs, too. :laugh:

As for freeplay- I do like the idea of Ful learning his letters, since Nox likes to read so much maybe it'd be funny to have a student who doesn't know how to, haha. Maybe you could entice Ful with the fact there are helpful herbal + healing books. Let me know where you want to take this!

Nox wouldn't be a very good teacher for reading.  He just learned how to read himself and he's always bettering himself so his fluency is bad.  Though it could be interesting none-the-less.  

Nox has already been to Tar Valon.  We can easily go anywhere cause Nox can gateway anywhere.  So where ever.

Nox can't teach you how to heal unfortunately.  He has no talents there, but skechid can.  And if not we can find you a NPC

Cool, that sounds good.

Ful hasn't been anywhere except the farm, town, and Isha's house. He's always being left behind battles by his housemates. Let's do a trip to the citadel at some point. Ful's not ready for Tar Valon without full fledged panic yet.

For now does Nox want to do some exercises in Saidin with Ful? Kind of assess where he's at, and maybe show him some useful weaves like shielding. Ful's been shielded a lot by both OP, but never shielded anybody haha. He's not powerful :ohmy:

Can we hold up a minute on the RP-ing folks, please? 

@Lih-Lyh your original bio was posted but never CC'd as there were concerns with the timing in it. The AGL at the time was supposed to be getting back to you for further discussion but there was no update on the bio thread so I don't know what the outcome of that was. 

Your original one is posted HERE so you can see the questions devon and I had. The bio needs rewritten or reworded a little to resolve the problem before it can be posted for a CC, ok? :smile:

On 17/04/2018 at 4:50 AM, Lih-Lyh said:

Yay, beer! 

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome, Nox & Cass!

I've been waiting on Ful's updated return bio to get approved via email. :smile:

You're welcome! :smile:

I'll send you an email about Ful's bio and we'll hash it out there :)

Hello everyone! new to the forum, hoping to RP with the BT (obviously.) Currently working on my character and planning to submit him tonight for approval. I've roleplayed in the past. I played a few D&D campaigns and also a few Old World of Darkness campaigns. I have also acted as storyteller for an online game of Old World of Darkness (mostly mage and vampire.)

Can't wait to get started :laugh:

Welcome, Odd. Delighted to meet you. I'm Tay, the RP Admin. Cass is the RGL in charge of The Alliance section and she'll be along as soon as real life gives her 2 minutes to spare. :smile:

We have a good few active BT folk at the moment, so you won't be short of people to write with. Look forward to seeing the bio.

2 minutes ago, Taymist said:

Welcome, Odd. Delighted to meet you. I'm Tay, the RP Admin. Cass is the RGL in charge of The Alliance section and she'll be along as soon as real life gives her 2 minutes to spare. :smile:

We have a good few active BT folk at the moment, so you won't be short of people to write with. Look forward to seeing the bio.

Good to meet you too, Tay. I just sent the bio over. I'm super flexible with my character, so I'd love to hear any suggestions or changes you guys think might be necessary. If you guys like him as is, even better <3