DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tainted Minds - A Black Tower Mafia Game: Game over - Town wins

Andrej

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad the lynch went the way it did, REALLY happy about the result!

Two Day phases down and we're already on just one framer left. That's an amazing result.

I do have limited availability during the work week for mafia now. I have pretty heavy days with new students and new responsibilities in the IT department, so that's just how it is. 

@Sooh can you explain thoughts on LZM claim? Not sure if I misunderstood something you were saying earlier :unsure:

Idk what you want me to explain. Like I've said before, until there are confirmed cops and sanities all peeks are 50/50. (I mean, even on top of that we have framers).

I was trying to explain why I didn't want to consider the alignment results he got on D2, because I agreed with Cory that Dice needed to be lynched.

Do I need to clarify more?

Dice, can you give me your read on Niniel and SK?

ninel is my N0 town view

SK im happy to lynch simply for claiming scum but he also seems to be taking a run at Darthes |lets say all sorts of weird stuff so people have no idea what im saying" crown. I dont see why a townie would want to be so confusing.

unless they are Darthe. I think hes just creating sooo much WIFOM. how are you sposed to get a read on him? This is the third game ive had with him and hes been different every game so far

ninel is my N0 town view

SK im happy to lynch simply for claiming scum but he also seems to be taking a run at Darthes |lets say all sorts of weird stuff so people have no idea what im saying" crown. I dont see why a townie would want to be so confusing.

unless they are Darthe. I think hes just creating sooo much WIFOM. how are you sposed to get a read on him? This is the third game ive had with him and hes been different every game so far

Peeks don't matter much at this point, what's your read?

And ok, thanks

town  that view ureself thing is classic town ninel

I could explain more in-depth if people are curious, but just a couple of posts into rereading dice I think you can put him down as having spewed Niniel villager outright.

ninel is my N0 town view

ninel is my N0 town view

Peeks don't matter much at this point, what's your read?

And ok, thanks

town  that view ureself thing is classic town ninel

I could explain more in-depth if people are curious, but just a couple of posts into rereading dice I think you can put him down as having spewed Niniel villager outright.

I wouldn't mind more in-depth.

I really don't think Clov is mafia. If I had to make a guess, it'd be that he was framed n1.

I think a lot of dice's d2 content makes sense in the frame of "mafia hit on their frame of Clov and dice got super rattled when Clov's wagon didn't take off and he became a top target instead"

That's admittedly a dart throw, but I want to say it for post-game gloats XD

I wouldn't mind more in-depth.

Dice reads Niniel very well, and the read(s) Dice made on Niniel is very much the kind of read(s) Dice would make on Niniel if he were a villager.

Which is, I guess, the reason he made it in the first place.

I really doubt Dice would slap a hard townread on her that quickly if they were w/w. I think his wolfgame is a bit too self-conscious to pull the trigger that quick. Making reads as a wolf has the same sort of confirmation bias that villagers can have; you see "villagery" signs from villagers more clearly since you know they are villagers (whereas you'd be less confident as an actual villager) and tend to see the worst elements in the posts of your wolfmates. Dice immediately slotting Niniel as a villager seems like the former.

But mostly... Dice knows a lot of people expect him to read Niniel well. If he knew Niniel was a wolf I would expect at least some apprehension, since internally he knows she's not actually a villager and there could be consequences down the road for his read.

Hope that makes sense, lol

I really don't think Clov is mafia. If I had to make a guess, it'd be that he was framed n1.

I think a lot of dice's d2 content makes sense in the frame of "mafia hit on their frame of Clov and dice got super rattled when Clov's wagon didn't take off and he became a top target instead"

That's admittedly a dart throw, but I want to say it for post-game gloats XD

Did you notice what I noticed last night?

So, Cory, who are the cops supposed to view?

Its prolly LZM's final stand tonight, he can choose XD

And then we must avenge him

Let me think here.

I have a suggestion, if you're willing to hear it.  More of a request, I guess?  Or kind of a recommendation, really.

IDK.  I have determined who I believe to be the most optimal candidates for viewing.

I really think Iron is town too. A variety of things reading his ISO, but for example one thing I really liked was that he zero qualms giving me his vote re: dice, but on his next readlist he had dice as a null read above his scum read.  I know some people will probably think it's stupid I find it villagery, but if he's going to try and get early on the "bus dice" wagon for purposes of credit, I imagine he probably slots dice as a scum read and commits to the bus for real.

The fact that he kept dice where he ~had him before my casing and after his commitment toward voting him heavily suggests he's prioritizing his internal judging of players over how his play looks to others. 

He also just seems very genuine overall and his reads definitely things he's internally mulling over and making changes to with new content in a way I see wolves struggle to fake.