DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Andrej

Tainted Minds - A Black Tower Mafia Game: Game over - Town wins

N2- Ley, Guilty.

I'm tending to believe the framer has struck twice, over me being insane. Who knows though right?

N2- Ley, Guilty.

I'm tending to believe the framer has struck twice, over me being insane. Who knows though right?

*glares* 

I do believe this is not what we agreed upon.

Ok. Humblebrag i had u as seer d1. Get wrekt <3

hardclaim seer

N0 nolder v

N1 dice w

N2 marsh w

I knew i was true seer after dice's flip but was pretty sure after nolder's tbh. One of the reasons I hard defended clov yday was bc i knew one of lzm/sooh was insane and since they both had a clov w peek, he was a confirmed villager

Lzm confirmed sane. Ley is a villager.

Sooh confirmed insane.

so we have 4 of 5 required villagers - me, ley, sooh, lzm. One more locks the game. All we have to do is have the 3 seers peek different people. Either we catch the mafia or confirm the last villager we need to lock the game. No matter what 2 seers will make it to d4.

Consider sooh had a v peek on SK as insane seer on the SAME night that we know clov was framed, sk is either the last wolf or the framers hit both peeked targets (lol). So i suggest we get rid of him today

SK

DJ

Marsh

Niniel

BFG

Contains last wolf. All seers need to peek a diff person in this pile. Since we all know our sanities, we can either clear a villager with me or LZM getting an innocent / sooh getting a guilty. They can only frame one peek, so one will be reliable. If both are "wolf peeks", we hit the real wolf and framed person - lynch both and gg

Ok. Humblebrag i had u as seer d1. Get wrekt <3

hardclaim seer

N0 nolder v

N1 dice w

N2 marsh w

I knew i was true seer after dice's flip but was pretty sure after nolder's tbh. One of the reasons I hard defended clov yday was bc i knew one of lzm/sooh was insane and since they both had a clov w peek, he was a confirmed villager

Lzm confirmed sane. Ley is a villager.

Sooh confirmed insane.

so we have 4 of 5 required villagers - me, ley, sooh, lzm. One more locks the game. All we have to do is have the 3 seers peek different people. Either we catch the mafia or confirm the last villager we need to lock the game. No matter what 2 seers will make it to d4.

Consider sooh had a v peek on SK as insane seer on the SAME night that we know clov was framed, sk is either the last wolf or the framers hit both peeked targets (lol). So i suggest we get rid of him today

Do you think Marsh was framed then?

Its possible. Mafia SHOULD frame him, if he's a villager and a known true seer (which i have to be, since dice flipped wolf) got a v peek, he'd be clear

Or he could just be mafia lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• They basicly are self taught, it like when Rand first started channeling he wanted something and it happened.  He didn't know how he did it or why it happened.  
    • I could also translate Minun sydämeni on särkynyt   Mine heart is shattered   Hark how it says leave your childhood here press your hands in the soil stay and await the rise of dawn   Grief stays here alike poverty alike the trust of the wilderness the chalice of promise and the pain does not abate   Write it in sand -- sand keeps its trust write it in the stream -- water flows home write it in the air -- birds take aflight write it in memories, they flow along like roads   Look where lies the wisdom that built the cities that wrote libraries to bursting of loneliness   When the desert wind licks at the empty stream of you and your mighty phrases catch in your throat   Write it in the Light -- light journeys to emptiness write it into the evening -- evening becomes nights write it into fear -- fear is frightened of itself write it to be words -- they become other words   When your memory no longer hurts anyone that is when mine heart shall break when your memory no longer shall hurt anyone my heart is journeying over a restless land my heart shall shatter to follow the wind.
    • Perin also as he entered the tent was upset because it was clear the way his men were standing that they weren't going to let him be taken which made him feel like a coward.  He even thought what was the point of a trial if one wasn't going to abide by the decision, it would just be a sham.  Perin was going to abide by the decision but he wasn't going to do it before the Last Battle.  Yes he didn't want to fight the whitecloaks and he wanted to avoid bloodshed but Perin was fully prepared to accept the judgement.
    • Knowing the Scientific definitions of what exactly is involved with abortion, and the moral & Philosophical aspects of the Mother's right to privacy and life, versus that of the Embryonic cell's/Fetus's right to life/self seems rather integral to the constitutional arguments of the validity of abortion rights.   and? I just said it was interesting... It's interesting because 6 out of 9 Justices are from a religion that are vehemently opposed to Abortion. 6 out of 9 Justices are part of a religion that 56 years ago, America was convinced shouldn't have been able to hold the office of POTUS because of prejudiced view that they would hold an allegiance to the Pope, over that of our constitution and country.   Unless their judicial philosophy is to say F*** precedence , liberals, and any interpretation of the constitution that doesn't conform to the republican party's view..  :Wink:
    • Isn't your reply an answer?