• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SK

DJ

Marsh

Niniel

BFG

Contains last wolf. All seers need to peek a diff person in this pile. Since we all know our sanities, we can either clear a villager with me or LZM getting an innocent / sooh getting a guilty. They can only frame one peek, so one will be reliable. If both are "wolf peeks", we hit the real wolf and framed person - lynch both and gg

How do we know which two peeks are reliable? 

Cory - sane

N0 nolder v

N1 dice w

N2 marsh w

Lzm - sane

N0 ley v

N1 clov w (framed)

N2 marsh w

Sooh - insane

N0 clov w

N1 sk v

N2 marsh v

So this guarantees, um, actually nothing. All the V peeks are dead. What the literal heck. 

I definitely want to join the SK train but shouldn't we give him at least a few hours to come back and notice he's about to die? 

Lzm I hope the weird way I played yesterday makes more sense now

Hahahaha

You were such an obv cop from the start of the phase, I wondered why you didn't just say it out loud.

My fake dice v peek was supposed to knock me from seer contention. I was going to wait and then dramatically break cover to lynch him, but the wolves hitting On their Clov Frame made me improvise and things got messy lololol

• RP - LEGACY

I'm guessing the logic makes sense, but as I don't understand all the mechanics, I'm still a bit confused.

In any case, I am happy to pursue another wolf.

So based on the logic, it would either be SK or me. And since I know I'm not guilty, I should vote sK.

Holding off on the vote for the moment.

So there are no other possible options for the mafia member?

Actually, [unvote] for a few. Did scum get 1 or 2 N0 frames?

n0 2, n1 2, n2 1
Think it's possible they hit SK N0 with frame, then Soohs read em?

You mean n1?

Yeah its certainly possible. Not sure they'd frame him after how GB treated him d1 if he's a villager tho. Hence me thinking he should be first to go :P

I'm guessing the logic makes sense, but as I don't understand all the mechanics, I'm still a bit confused.

In any case, I am happy to pursue another wolf.

So based on the logic, it would either be SK or me. And since I know I'm not guilty, I should vote sK.

Holding off on the vote for the moment.

So there are no other possible options for the mafia member?

You/Sk/marsh/bfg/niniel are the only possibilities for last wolf.

We have 9 alive, therefore we can lynch four people before the game ends.

We will have two seers who know their sanities living to tmrw and only 1 framer, so we will get 1 reliable result. We clear one person on that list, we have four possible suspects and four lynches. Its instawin for village :)

It doesn't matter

We have 4 lynches to hit 1 wolf, we need one more mech cleared town to win.

If we lynch SK and he's town, a seer dies tonight. 2 live. If either have a town peek the game is locked even if we muslynch every uncleared player left. If they both peek wolves then we lynch both as only 1 can be framed.

Obviously keeping in mind that Soohs peeks are reversed