DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Game of thrones - Season 7

Niniel

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think gendry has some decent plot armor going for him.

I think he'll at least see arya again. A couple of great houses have to live through this, right? Jon snow could easily legitimize him in the future

And marry Arya to him, tying the two Houses together as their fathers had intended, but ironically, with a different daughter and a different son, both of whom have no interest in courtly life or politics. I kind of like that; I hope it happens. 

I think gendry has some decent plot armor going for him.

I think he'll at least see arya again. A couple of great houses have to live through this, right? Jon snow could easily legitimize him in the future

I think you are right. But there were a lot of characters that came back just to die (Rickon, Osha, Blackfish, Walder Frey) so I´m still a bit worried. 

Both girls are strong, clever, and quite capable in their own ways, but their ways differ, and we got a good look at that last night. I liked that scene. I have to go with Sansa on this one, as politics will serve better than a knife, but I am looking for that knife to come in and save the day at the end. 

I agree with this. The most important thing for me is that they should work together. They both have a lot of different experiences, they are very different from each other, so they should use that to come up with a great plan together. 

Bronn and Jaime, both wearing armor, should have either drowned, or popped up to the surface no longer wearing their armor.

I would have to go back and double check but I'm pretty sure Bronn wasn't wearing armor, just leather. It couldn't have been an easy job to pull Jaime up, though.

Bronn and Jaime, both wearing armor, should have either drowned, or popped up to the surface no longer wearing their armor.

I would have to go back and double check but I'm pretty sure Bronn wasn't wearing armor, just leather. It couldn't have been an easy job to pull Jaime up, though.

I thought they were both wearing some armor, but Bronn could have been in leather. Still, like you said...

Both girls are strong, clever, and quite capable in their own ways, but their ways differ, and we got a good look at that last night. I liked that scene. I have to go with Sansa on this one, as politics will serve better than a knife, but I am looking for that knife to come in and save the day at the end. 

I agree with this. The most important thing for me is that they should work together. They both have a lot of different experiences, they are very different from each other, so they should use that to come up with a great plan together. 

It could go either way, though. They do not have the closest, most loving sisterly relationship possible. :tongue:

I thought they were both wearing some armor, but Bronn could have been in leather. Still, like you said...

From the start of the battle in Episode 4:

b68dc003-242e-4761-936f-90ccf2b90864-4ee

Next weeks episode leaked, don't read what I have to say because I am talking major huge gigantic spoilers

SERIOUSLY IF YOU DONT LIKE SPOILERS THIS WILL RUIN YOUR WEEK DONT READ

So wow a dragon died. It wasn't Drogon...I think it was the green one but I forget their names. Also apparently Jon Snow is dead again. I guess. I kind of thought the ice spear was for him at first actually. I thought he was going to join the dead and lead them against Daenerys. But nope it was for a dragon and he's just dead. Maybe he'll finally warg into ghost now?

Edited by Nolder

I think my favorite episodes so far this season have been the "slow" ones that most people don't like.  I think it's because they focus on storytelling rather than bewbs, sex, and gratuitous violence.  But, eh, idk.

I'll give you sex but we're at the endgame. If you didn't sign up for violence why are you here?

I think my favorite episodes so far this season have been the "slow" ones that most people don't like.  I think it's because they focus on storytelling rather than bewbs, sex, and gratuitous violence.  But, eh, idk.

I'll give you sex

That escalated quickly.....

30 hours-ish.  I'm trying to be strong and avoid the YouTube videos that are tagged as episode 6 spoilers. 

One of my coworkers approached me on Thursday and told me she'd watched it.  All she said was that she cried.

:unsure:

30 hours-ish.  I'm trying to be strong and avoid the YouTube videos that are tagged as episode 6 spoilers. 

One of my coworkers approached me on Thursday and told me she'd watched it.  All she said was that she cried.

You have no idea what's waiting for you my sweet summer child.

30 hours-ish. I'm trying to be strong and avoid the YouTube videos that are tagged as episode 6 spoilers.

One of my coworkers approached me on Thursday and told me she'd watched it. All she said was that she cried.

One of my coworkers caved on Thursday night and all she said was it was great and one of her theories was right. I was afraid to ask what theory :laugh: