DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Game of thrones - Season 7

Niniel

The opening scene with the poison wine made me think of Gus Fring.

Have you been watching Better Call Saul? Man, I love that show. I think it might be better than Breaking Bad...

I wonder if Arya will kill Walder Frey in the books, should he ever write more of them. I think that Lady Stoneheart is taking care of most of the rest of the Freys, but I could see something similar to what happened in the show also going down in the books. Man, that fired me up. "Tell them winter came for House Frey." Damn straight, it did. You go, Arya!

We love Saul. So sad it's not a longer season.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the trailer for episode 2:

Nymeria! I´m so looking forward to Arya seeing Nymeria again. I fear that it will only be a short meeting since they seem to hate the direwolves. But I take whatever I get. :D

Came across this today.

http://mygotcharacter.com/

Primary Character:Maester Aemon

Traits:Wise, Humble, Capable

Your primary character is Maester Aemon. You are both wise and humble. You don't seek the limelight, preferring to use your gifts as an adviser and confidante to the powerful. You have a strong sense of duty, but of duty to the greater good rather than to those to whom you are close to personally. You prefer to serve people rather than leading them. You are gentle and kind in all of your dealings with others. You are driven from within and do not seek the approval of others. 

Secondary Character:Maester Luwin

Tertiary Character:Jeor Mormont

Came across this today.

Your primary character is Maester Aemon. You are both wise and humble. You don't seek the limelight, preferring to use your gifts as an adviser and confidante to the powerful. You have a strong sense of duty, but of duty to the greater good rather than to those to whom you are close to personally. You prefer to serve people rather than leading them. You are gentle and kind in all of your dealings with others. You are driven from within and do not seek the approval of others. 

Nolder and I are almost the same person :unsure:

:unsure:

:laugh:

Came across this today.

Nolder and I are almost the same person :unsure:

:unsure:

:laugh:

Yes, this should concern you.

I took it twice

i got Ser Gregor Celgane and then Ramsay "The Sweet and Misunderstood Prince" Bolton.

then i took it and got Mance Rayder and Jeor Mormont.

racter:Mance Rayder
ManceRayder.jpg
Nickname:King Beyond the Wall Traits:Inspiring, Formidable, Pioneer

Your primary character is Mance Rayder. You are a charismatic, calm, and determined man with strong leadership qualities. You tend to rise quickly through the ranks of any organization you enter. You have good social and diplomatic skills, allowing you to collaborate with many different types of people. You have an honest yet stern persona which earns you respect and admiration of those around you. You are very trusting which can be your greatest weakness. You value freedom above all else.

Secondary Character:Jeor Mormont
JeorMormont.jpg
Nickname:The Old Bear Traits:Resolute, Fearless, Strong

Your secondary character is Jeor Mormont. You are strong and formidable. You are fearless in the face of adversity and face your problems head on. You are serious and respected by those around you because of your strong sense of loyalty, honor and duty. People trust you because you can be relied upon to keep your word and deliver on your promises. You don't seek out power for your own enhancement, but serve and wield power for the benefit of all. You don't suffer fools gladly and have a no-nonsense approach to life.

Primary Character:Ser Gregor Clegane
SerGregorClegane.jpg
Nickname:The Mountain Traits:Cruel, Savage, Sadistic

Your primary character is Ser Gregor Clegane. You're cruel and sadistic with little regard for the law. You have poor reasoning and intellectual skills, preferring to use violence to solve problems that arise. You also have a famously bad and short temper sometimes lashing out at others for even the most insignificant deeds. For these reasons, you are feared and avoided by others. You are a solitary individual and you prefer well known people and places rather than experimenting with the new.

Secondary Character:Ramsay Bolton
RamsayBolton.jpg
Nickname:The Bastard of Bolton Traits:Sadist, Playful, ImpulsiveYour secondary character is Ramsay Bolton. Your cruelty and sadistic nature define your personality. You're always ready to inflict pain on others to further your goals, or sometimes just for fun. You are good at thinking on your feet and are quiet fearless as you care little about the consequences of your actions. You're playful but any game you're involved in is usually dangerous for someone. You're easily frustrated, having a very low tolerance for delayed gratification or denial of your desires.

ACTUAL THOUGHTS THAT WENT THROUGH MY HEAD WATCHING S7 E2:

Oldtown in the opening credits looks so cool.

Storm at Dragonstone... while we plan for Dany's invasion.

Dany seems to be a bit doubtful of Varys' loyalty.  

VARYS SERVES THE REALM.  

And now, speaking of burning people alive, Melisandre!

Dun dun dunnnnnn... now Tyrion knows Jon Snow is the King in the North.

"I like Jon Snow, and I am an excellent judge of character."  Yeah Tyrion.

Jon Snow is summoned to come to Dragonstone and bend the knee... oh dear.

Yeah, Jon, you need to meet with her.

Randyll Tarly just looks mean.  

Cersei disseminating fake news... *thumbs up*

Qyburn "working on a solution" for dragons... that's just disturing.

There it is... the incentive for Tarly to switch sides to the Lannisters.  New Warden of the South.

Geez, Jorah, you're a mess.

Oh, and 6 months until you lose your mind.  There's that to look forward to.

Sam finds out he's Jeor Mormont's son...  now he really wants to do something to help.

Oh dear, what's Qyburn up to now?  

Oh, the dragon skulls.  

That skull's nowhere near large enough to be Balerion.

Oh geez, that's a nasty anti-dragoncraft weapon.

Yara!  Theon!  Ellaria! 

Oh snap, Tyrion giving Ellaria guff for killing Myrcella.

Dornish and Tyrell armies besiege King's Landing while the Unsullied take Casterly Rock... I like it.

Olenna giving Dany advice to ignore Tyrion's advice and "be a dragon".  >.>  This can't go well.

Missandei making Grey Worm talk about his feelings...  using that same idiotic "I am a weakness?" line that Shae used on Tyrion.  :rolleyes:

Awwwwwwww, mushy kissing stuff.

WHOA THAT'S NAKED STUFF.

You know he's not actually equipped for that, right?

Isn't his door standing open? :unsure:

Well, I guess he's equipped for that.

Sam really wants to cure Jorah...  Guess we're gonna do something crazy risky here.

Yikes, that sounds ridiculously painful.  Oh yeah, and don't scream.

Ewww ewww ewwww ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Wouldn't it be easier to feed him obsidian like that book he was reading said could cure some ailments? :unsure:

HOT PIE!!!!!!  :happy:

"You've been making pies?" "One or two." ROFL.

What happened to you, Arry?  Far, far too much. 

Arya learns the news - Jon is King in the North, and the Boltons are dead.  PLEASE GO BACK HOME ARYA.  

Hot Pie is a survivor indeed :wub:

Stark theme music.... ARYA IS GOING NORTH!  

Jon gets word from Sam that he needs to go to Dragonstone for obsidian anyway... might as well ally with Daenerys while he's at it, yeah?  Yeah?  His people are not impressed.

Tyrion is a good man. *nod*

Actually, you crowned Robb King in the North AFTER he rode south.  To be technical about it.

Jon's all "Yeah, I didn't want this job anyway."

Awww, yeah.  He's leaving the North in Sansa's hands. :wub:

Wipe that look off your face, Littlefinger.

Down to the crypts to say goodbye to Ned...  And Littlefinger being a creeper. Grrrrr.

You were sorry when he died?  RIGHT. :rolleyes:

Cat wasn't fond of you... yeah, thanks for reminding me.

Oh snap, Littlefinger bringing up the "you ought to be thanking me"....

LOL Jon doing pretty much exactly the same thing Ned did to Littlefinger.  THROAT HUG.  

Aryaaaaaaaaaaaa :wub:

Nervous horsey is nervous.

Wolves eva'war!

OMG NYMERIA IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU

NYMERIA AND ARYA TOGETHER AGAIN OMG SQUEEEEEEEE

Awwwwwwwwww :sad:  She left *sniffles* I'M CHOPPING ONIONS OKAY

Boats boats boats boats

Sand snakes being annoying :rolleyes:

Ellaria flirting with Yara.  Theon's all "don't mind me over here... being the third wheel...."

A foreign invasion is underway? Oh geez.

WHOOPS, NOW THAT'S GOOD TIMING. I mean, bad timing.

Oh craaaaaaaaap, it's Euron.

Geez, he looks freaking insane.  I love it.

Well crap, this boat's gonna need serious repairs.

WHOOP, dead sand snake!

Oh no, he's not gonna kill ya... you're the gift. Ha.

Uh-oh, Theon.  Your uncle's got your sister.  Guess you're not doing your job as her protector.

Theon's got PTSD face...  AAAAAAAND he jumps off the boat.

Poor useless Theon, watching them sail away with his sister.  *sigh*