DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What would you do with the one power? (Thread revival)

Barmacral

I'd definately use the power to be a little jerk all day and get away with it.

Some guy's enjoying his pizza a little too much at Pizza Hut...burnt to ashes lol. Or better yet burn each bill that he attempts to pay with. Then melt his credit cards as he looks around shocked lol.

Want to cut me off in traffic? How about a wall of air? Or maybe you'd prefer to have you tires melt? Maybe drive off a 25 foot air ramp?

And you dont need balefire in rush hour...just create a giant bridge of air for you to drive 6 feet above anyone else. Or you could just throw cars out of your way lol.

I'd be such a prick if i could channel.

Guest Barmacral

One of my favourites, if there's an arsehole driver hugging your back bumper on the freeway (particularly in 1 lane construction zones)- drop a random lamp post right behind your car. And leave it there for about 5 seconds after he hits it.

You gotta keep some symblance of normalcy.

I can live without a regular job.

Why does Superman need Clark Kent, Spiderman need Peter Parker, or Batman need Bruce Wane?

So people don't know who they are, and target their friends an family.

Well they all need to support themselves, both in terms of food and housing and also all their super hero escapades.

Thats why I'm letting the government study me, in this hypothetical.

I would find other people who could channe I would lQuit my job and Travel the world holding government officials from every country and get 1 million dollars from each country and change my appearence with a mask of mirrors to hid my identity and live in my house in the middle of the ocean training other people to channel.

I would find other people who could channe I would lQuit my job and Travel the world holding government officials from every country and get 1 million dollars from each country and change my appearence with a mask of mirrors to hid my identity and live in my house in the middle of the ocean training other people to channel.

Um' date=' Dr. Evil... Sir, strictly speaking, a million dollars will not go very far these days. Virtucon alone makes over 9 billion dollars a year. [/color']

If i could channel I would travel the world.

as for money, how much do you think a construction company would be willing to payt you to clear the foundations for a sky scraper & turn the earth underneath it hard as steel? a job that would usually take months done in a day, saving them millions.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, what I would do is start a "school" to teach others to channel, tough first I would get my hands on a ter'angreal to make them obey me...

Then I would be able to channel, and I'd also have a group of other channelers at my command, to govern parts of the world after I take it over! :twisted:

Of course, after I take over the world, I would assign healers, get rid of poverty, etc. You know, all that boring stuff :wink:

sounds a bit overreacted,but what the heck:

I would annihilate all the people who destroy the rainforests!

I would put an end to religions. Nature would be(and is,ofcoarse) the only creator the world would know.

It would be the end to all hallucinations for good!

• 2 years later...

What I'd do if I could channel?

Hmm, okay, a few minor things;

1. I'd start my very own Breaking. Only this time it would be intentional (and nothing would be left to remind people of what we had before). After this terrible Breaking, the world would look exactly like how it looks like in The Wheel of Time and Lord of the Rings. Hmm, yeah, that would be nice. I mean, wouldn't it be nice to take a stroll in Mordor or the Blight?  8)

2. Use the Power to built my very own Minas Tirith, mountain and all. Damn, how I love the looks of that city. I'd of course have a swimming pool on the terrace at the top. But that's obvious.

3. Definately create mythical creatures like vampires, werewolves, pegasi, dragons, unicorns and the likes. Oh, trollocs and myrddraal would be present as well. I took a liking to those little buggers over the years. And without our previous technology you'd be hard pressed to defend yourself. Oh, the horror the simple folk would endure ;D

Hmm, if I think of anything big later on I'll post it but for now, this will suffice.

Re-reading my post I'm beginning to think I've read too much fantasy.. Oh well  :)

Archived