A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Mafia--Game Thread--Day 3

Aiel Heart

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on?

Me trusting the others more than you. 

You could very well tell the truth but it´s the easiest role to fake claim right now.

Actually VT would be. In a kitchen sink game no less

Yeh. I´m telling the truth though.

Another silver for Sweden! Yay!

To clarify. I trust AJ and Zander the least but Zander didn´t kill anyone tonight if we can believe Hallia. If Zander is mafia it was probably Pral that sent in the kill. That would make AJ the sk. I´m feeling kind of confident with my reads right now.

[v] AJ [/v]

Doesn't have to be a SK necessarily. There are Mafia roles that can kill besides their regular NK. The point I am making is that you're using a point that isn't proven yet and trying to suss me for it. That's scummy.

The only proven claim we have thus far is Kat's.

Your VT claim in a kitchen sink game doesn't jive imo. Everyone should be roled to some extent, even if they're a back up like Dice or a weaker version of something like myself.

Doesn't have to be a SK necessarily. There are Mafia roles that can kill besides their regular NK. The point I am making is that you're using a point that isn't proven yet and trying to suss me for it. That's scummy.

The only proven claim we have thus far is Kat's.

Your VT claim in a kitchen sink game doesn't jive imo. Everyone should be roled to some extent, even if they're a back up like Dice or a weaker version of something like myself.

Whatever. There were three kills. I know it wasn´t me. I trust the girls. It´s you and Zander left.

Well, I can´t tell you why AH chose to include a vt. She will have to tell you after the game. 

Well I know it wasn't me either. You're saying my claim is the easiest to fake when literally you don't have to given any results for yours. You're also making a narrative that I have to be something we don't even know for sure exists yet. Reads like TMi and it's pretty much the same tactic I used to get late game mislynches in Rey's Caesar game.

It's down to Zander/Nini imo

Both had soft defenses of Pral or by Pral. When I said Nini's meta vote on Dice looked forced Pral questioned me about it. When I voted Pral to get the game going Zander questioned me on it.

I don't know if there would be 3 Mafia in a game this small but those interactions strike me as subtle scum/scum play.

Well I know it wasn't me either. You're saying my claim is the easiest to fake when literally you don't have to given any results for yours. You're also making a narrative that I have to be something we don't even know for sure exists yet. Reads like TMi and it's pretty much the same tactic I used to get late game mislynches in Rey's Caesar game.

It's down to Zander/Nini imo

Both had soft defenses of Pral or by Pral. When I said Nini's meta vote on Dice looked forced Pral questioned me about it. When I voted Pral to get the game going Zander questioned me on it.

I don't know if there would be 3 Mafia in a game this small but those interactions strike me as subtle scum/scum play.

Of course I can´t give any results since I´m a vt. Well, Hallia could check me but it seems like she rather lynch me. I don´t make a narrative. It´s a proof that we had three kills last night. No one except for Kat has said that they are behind any of the kills. I assume that there was a mafia kill and then we have a third kill. Weather it´s from a sk or another third party or another mafia kill doesn´t matter. Pral probably sent one in and then there is still one left. Hallia says Zander didn´t do it. I trust the girls so there is only you left. Zander could still be mafia. It´s a game of elimination for me. 

I can´t prove that I´m town but I ask all of you to read my posts today with the thought that I´m town and see for yourself if my logic is good. 

Mmm.

I'm going to 

Vote: Nini 

as well, I just don't buy it, and the Pral interactions are dubious.

I guess at this point it´s me vs AJ right now. I can only tell you that you are voting the wrong person. 

Nini you don't really have any other options.

Going for Sooh or Hallia won't work. And unless Zander is exactly a scum ninja then he's proven to at least not have made a kill last Night. I know Hallia wasn't role blocked because no actions were performed on her based on my result, so her track was good.

I'd like to see Zander's claim or if he's not able to play anymore then he should be subbed imo. We have a back up and it's hampering our ability to make majority.

Either way, your VT claim sticks out like a sore thumb. Pral's attack on me irt you is questionable with his flip especially considering I never tried to push it beyond saying it bugged me. You also started the Kat wagon when Pral was the next highest vote iirc.

Let's think about the characters in the movie.

Alan quartermain

Tom Sawyer

Nemo

Skinner

Mina

Dorian Gray

Dr Jekkyl/Hyde

Moriarty

The only other character I can think of is Ishmael. Who was nemo's first mate. And I know we CANNOT character claim. Just trying to figure out what we could have.

There should be 2 mafia with perhaps one third party. Not sure what that would be though. Most likely SK? But possibly not

Heart says specifically not to game the setup so you're probably reaching in the dark.

Imo she probably tried to balance the game as best as possible versus giving roles that fit each and every character.

If it comes down to me and Nini today, who are you voting Kat?

I don't particularly like either of you. I don't like her vote on me. Yours makes more sense but I don't like your reaction last night... If you had felt that strongly I feel you should have been more... Dubious of me today.

What I didn't like about your claim was the timing of it. I have played in games before where scum pop in right before the DL to claim a PR and force a quick CFD or in this case, a random lynch.

If you were scum that tactic worked perfectly, so think about it from my POV. However you have since proved your claim and I admit that I was wrong.

Archived