DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Mafia--Game Thread--Day 3

Aiel Heart

Nini you don't really have any other options.

Going for Sooh or Hallia won't work. And unless Zander is exactly a scum ninja then he's proven to at least not have made a kill last Night. I know Hallia wasn't role blocked because no actions were performed on her based on my result, so her track was good.

I'd like to see Zander's claim or if he's not able to play anymore then he should be subbed imo. We have a back up and it's hampering our ability to make majority.

Either way, your VT claim sticks out like a sore thumb. Pral's attack on me irt you is questionable with his flip especially considering I never tried to push it beyond saying it bugged me. You also started the Kat wagon when Pral was the next highest vote iirc.

Exactely. But not as you mean. Elimination leaves me with two options - you and Zander. I could use that sentence against you as well. 

I don´t know why Pral did as he did. A way to pocket me? Can´t really talk about his actions. But you defended him at the end of the day and tried to get Kat lynched as well (even after the claim) so you can´t really hold my actions against me when you did the same. 

I feel that I´m saying the same thing over and over. I won´t move my vote unless Zander´s claim give more information. 

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I realize that I haven't played the most open game probably today, but there's a reason for it, and I'd like to think that I have a pretty good grasp of this game by now. I definitely have my theories about the last mafia + SK who I assume are the last two non-town, and I will let you know later.

I was worried about Z because we hadn't heard from him. It had nothing to do with game stuff.

My thoughts about the game are dependent on Tiinker's claim, so I hope that comes soon. 

More waiting around then, cool.

Pretty much all you know is that Tiink/Zander didn't perform an action. Now that's either because they don't have one to perform or didn't submit one to perform.

How are you basing other things on this? What happens if Tiink doesn't show up before DL or something?

Well, I have to go to bed probably within an hour since it's the start of a new school year tomorrow, so I'll be placing a vote before going to sleep. Still hoping for Tiinker, but it's not looking good.

Archived