DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi, I'm new.

DanaKatherine

Welcome, DanaKatherine!

Oooh, spoilers . . . they pop up in all sorts of places! Just avoid the General and Structured Wheel of Time discussions at the top of the forum list!

Lol, My real name is Dana Katherine Drury. I guess it's just a cooincodince. Anyways, to say a little about myself, I'm 18, I am going to be a doctor because I want to help people. I'm currently a Senior in high school, but I just got accpeted to UC Riverside. I'm still waiting on my other applications. Damon (Matt) and I have been together for roughly 3 years now. :D I like to sing and dance, though I'm not much of an artist. :oops: (Matt makes fun of my drawings) I love puppies, they're sooooo cute! and I love being with my hubby, Matt! (Damon)

Oh okay, Cleo... :) I was going by what she said... hehe... either way, cool beans...

Hi' date=' I'm Dana. Damon Devilkin's my hubby. I decided to join because of him, and I would like to become a novice to the tower. I just started TEotW so I hope not to find any spoilers here. :D[/quote']

Lol' date=' My real name is Dana Katherine Drury. I guess it's just a cooincodince. Anyways, to say a little about myself, I'm 18, I am going to be a doctor because I want to help people. I'm currently a Senior in high school, but I just got accpeted to UC Riverside. I'm still waiting on my other applications. Damon (Matt) and I have been together for roughly 3 years now. I like to sing and dance, though I'm not much of an artist. (Matt makes fun of my drawings) I love puppies, they're sooooo cute! and I love being with my hubby, Matt! (Damon)[/quote']

Archived