DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*steals a M-G Brew*

Corki

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*glares at Zander*  Hey, no recruiting allowed -- she's with the Cav this week!

Besides, she qualified her statement to indicate horse shaped cookies so now Bunyan is mugging her for them and he's even being nice . . . *winces as Bunyan is a bit too enthusiastic and rips Besie's back pocket*

Spotfine:  I know what I did was wrong. I know that I need to obey the Rules of the Band and respect the Authoritah of the friendly neighborhood RAs.  I am very very sorry and it won't happen again.

tequila-sunrise1-1425582_186x186.jpg

There's some food over at the Cavalry.

Or... I could make you some horse pizza?

Horse SHAPED pizza!

*innocent*

I see an Inf here......

SPOTFINE!!!!

For recruiting when you are not allowed to recruit. Your punishment is:  You are to drink nothing but WATER for the next three days, taking a drink in each post and in each post you are to add the following: Drinking is BAD mmmkay???  Add a picture of the South Park teacher who talks like this.

28549af370cc30a3a7ee84dd1e0ca2df.gif

Totally poetic!

This wraps up my spotfine!  I know what I did was wrong. I know that I need to obey the Rules of the Band and respect the Authoritah of the friendly neighborhood RAs.  I am very very sorry and it won't happen again.

At least, not right away . . .

8362925395_5ca0288788_z.jpg

There's some food over at the Cavalry.

Or... I could make you some horse pizza?

Horse SHAPED pizza!

*innocent*

I see an Inf here......

SPOTFINE!!!!

For recruiting when you are not allowed to recruit. Your punishment is:  You are to drink nothing but WATER for the next three days, taking a drink in each post and in each post you are to add the following: Drinking is BAD mmmkay???  Add a picture of the South Park teacher who talks like this.

This is POETIC! I love it!

All they do is attacke fish and bats around here...get the RSPCA in quick...

am rather hungry. Will they bring me lunch that isn't fish? I'm not in a fish mood...

Shame, Myst has Fish mines....

Zander... :rolleyes:

*shakes head sadly*

Really, Zan. You're letting the side down. If you must get spotfined try to complete them with epic style and grace....or at least correctly.  :rolleyes: I'm all for finding loopholes in the laws but you have to utilise the knowledge with class. Maybe have a chat with Lanth, he's an expert. 

Dicey, your fairy wings are looking particularly pretty and glittery today.  :wink:

I don't really think it was recruiting either but we all know Dicey is an expert at twisting the law to suit his own ends. My previous advice still stands. I suspect Zan will get himself spottied on a regular basis. Call it gut instinct.

(I should add I'm not actually all that up on the specifics of Band law but I'm all for giving Dicey a rough time  :laugh: ).

Archived