DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

He's been low energy lately though but I've seen him like that in both roles

I thought you said low energy Monstr is the one reliable Monstr scum tell?

monstr tends to trend downward interest and commitment wise as a wolf whereas he's most constant as a villager

he's TYPICALLY high energy as a wolf early but can't maintain the same pace throughout the game

this game ISN'T a good example of the above, him being in here and stamping is feet is more like his villager game anyway

but him being consistently low-er energy i something i've seen of him in both roles at POG in the last handful of months, so i think this is just monstr now

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no reliable monstr scum tell

I'm too erratic to predict normally

It's the most consistent but only like 70%

I read you correctly at least 80% of the time probably

*SHRUG*

I would say this is accurate

I would say I read you around the same rate.

i just didn't get where that came from but i might jsut be doing the drunk slightly overbearing thing where i'm too itnerested in your life pering over yourself etc.

It mostly came from how everything happened at PoG

There are a lot of nice people there

I met you there

But like some of these people get really nasty toward me for no reason. So I don't go there anymore. It happened in mafia games so I guess just psychologically it slowly made me stop caring over time

Why dont people think Sooh should be lynched?

Cause I think she is a villager.

Manbat, the reason I said entrenched is because you were present and posting but did not indicate any willingness to switch away from Sooh. Now if you were waiting then all and good but I can't assume you are going to change if you don't say anything.

I just realised that zander was actually here when Yates put him at L-1. If he was going to claim he should have then.

[V] zander [/v]

You should reread all my posts

Specifically what I've said about sooh

Just because my vote hasn't changed doesn't mean my mind hasn't. That's not logical

I will try. i haven't been able to really read the thread properly since Sunday. I did log 2647 miles for the week tho so Yay me! :dry:

Bolded: I don't get how you would be present and not have your vote reflecting your current read on a player with approx 5 hrs to DL. Parked votes are no bueno to me. 

Will read either tonight or in the morning possibly. Quite tired IRL. See above.

Yates what is different about me to you this game?

You don't have that playful Darthe charisma that I enjoyed so much in Cliche.

Thanks to turinithi junk I've been on defense since page two. What do you expect?

^ I call bs on the Above. Ive been an obvious villager sans a single interaction all game. People keep saying Darthe or ___ but I'm not getting votes. That's late game lynchbait in the making.

Also monstr you're where I was like two days ago.

Little boy cows!!

You have been anything but an obvious villager. You had the second amount of votes yesterday. 

Monster, For my take on the list I have had Darthe and Yates as my top 2 for some time. of the other two I have Tina as the slightly more townie. I would have to see a really good case on Sooh to vote there over Darthe and Yates too.

Vig Darthe

Cop Yates. Maybe Manbat. No Yates.

What? Why wouldn't you cop me if you are killing Darthe and we are your two biggest scum reads? Makes. No. Sense.

It's like, every time I start thinking I could be wrong about you being scum you drop a craptastic post like this on the thread.

Vig Darthe

What? Why wouldn't you cop me if you are killing Darthe and we are your two biggest scum reads? Makes. No. Sense.

It's like, every time I start thinking I could be wrong about you being scum you drop a craptastic post like this on the thread.

That would be because turin is a wolf. A good wolf but a wolf nonetheless.

I'll be bringing you more news tomorrow

^ I call bs on the Above. Ive been an obvious villager sans a single interaction all game. People keep saying Darthe or ___ but I'm not getting votes. That's late game lynchbait in the making.

Also monstr you're where I was like two days ago.

Little boy cows!!

You have been anything but an obvious villager. You had the second amount of votes yesterday.

Monster, For my take on the list I have had Darthe and Yates as my top 2 for some time. of the other two I have Tina as the slightly more townie. I would have to see a really good case on Sooh to vote there over Darthe and Yates too.

Quoting this for later analysis. Does a lot of things outside his town range here but I'm too tired to give it the right attention

Yates what is different about me to you this game?

You don't have that playful Darthe charisma that I enjoyed so much in Cliche.

Thanks to turinithi junk I've been on defense since page two. What do you expect?

You the one that got nasty with that so you only have yourself to blame. 

I tell you what I will pick a game that I announce in the sign up thread that I will not buddy Ithi as long as no one gets mean with her. Guess the over under on how long it takes someone to say "Turin sounds off"?

Vig Darthe

That would be because turin is a wolf. A good wolf but a wolf nonetheless.

I'll be bringing you more news tomorrow

*buzzer*

fbd3d3f5a041956e55cc4ae037d24fcb.jpg

Wrong answer Darthe. The true answer is because Zander turned out to not be mafia somehow. Therefore there must be another one besides you two. I am still most confident on Darthe so want him deaded. Manbat is starting to lead more and more as the game is going along. That  is something I would expect to see a wolf try to do. But Yates has been so Ticking off his mafia boxes right down to the cop cover that he employed in a recent game. so he goes back to the top of the list.

Turin - how much would it surprise you if I told you I will be the #1 Town read for EVERYONE in the morning? And scum have tonight only to knock me off?

i would be very surprised. I seriously doubt it is possible.

That's it tonight boys I need to sleep. 

But Yates has been so Ticking off his mafia boxes right down to the cop cover that he employed in a recent game. so he goes back to the top of the list.

Do you know why I did that like ONCE as scum? Because that's what I do ALL THE TIME as Town. Just ask Sooh and Cory. They will tell you the story of April Fools Mafia. Because that game never happened as far as I'm concerned.

Also, why would I be so confident in a Tina Town read - of all people - if I'm just providing "cover?"

Turin - how much would it surprise you if I told you I will be the #1 Town read for EVERYONE in the morning? And scum have tonight only to knock me off?

i would be very surprised. I seriously doubt it is possible.

Prepare to be amazed.

Archived