DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

You never did give a reason for your vote.

I think he is a wolf.

Satisfied?

No. What had he done up to the point of your vote that made you think that?

All you seemed to have afterwards was him defending me and that's hardly stop the press action.

Did you think he was mafia when you voted him and if so why.

I really don't like the ambiguity of your posts. I think a town person would be more open and honest. You're acting all sneaky and that makes me think your hiding something.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ithi/Turin <3 u both but you say dumb things as either alignment.  Expect me to point out when you do so.

Hi again Darthe. You care to explain your Zander and BFG reads?

Or would you like to avoid that?

They seem clearly stated to me.  

Clearly stated is NOT explained

You missed the part about trying to get others to answer my questions didn't you?  Lesigh, let's do this.  

Why would I want to explain a read from page one to someone I'm trying to push off of their normal meta?   Fine. I will wait for "someone else" to mention the same things I already mentioned.

Ithi is town

Bfg slight town

Maybe Zander too

[v] Turin [/v]

Locking those reads in for D1

Stated without explanantion. Okie dokie.

Reiterated of the above meant to make me look bad but without serving any actual purpose or providing anything incriminating.  There's a sense of duality involved in thinking everyone has to play with your relationship in mind but that you shouldn't cater to anyone elses long standing meta.  In essence I'm calling you a hypocrite if that wasn't simple enough.  No. just clearly showing that your reads were given without explanation. You wanna be Wombat, go ahead. I don't have to like it. Especially when your reads were not in alignment with mine. They look like they were just spat out to see what response you would get. But then you had them "locked in" for D1. which makes no sense. But it is all your master plan and I will just let you do your thang.

I wish I could give you tips for reading Darthe but all I can really say is get some tylenol

Not as if I'm straight forward and direct about everything. No, that would be crazy

Are you trying to say or even insinuate that you are straight forward and direct? Speak plain please.

I Forward & Direct.  U look hard 4 things not there.  U Make up.  Serve purposes as wolf.  Others buy into because wolves/inattentive/easier.  DM wolf win again.

No happy. You admit you vague and standoffish. That not equal to Forward & Direct. I ask for explanation. You refuse and give snark. I happy to vote you. 

Let's skip the circlejerk.

Can anyone not named Turin/ithi (cause see above) point out a read I didn't explain or a point that I have avoided?

I'll quote the scummiest of this slander in a moment

Didn't realise I wasn't allowed to voice my opinion. Sorry. But you know you have avoided so if that is your "plan" continue...

And there was nothing above. 

Was "plan" coordinated between you two or something? No. I didn't even see her post until after I posted mine. try again.

Responses inside.

Mine too. In Blue...  :lan: 

Actually I was asking if you had reads on anyone else, Darthe...

Cool, yes I do.

Do you have anything on anyone else to share?

Much!  Seems inopportune to post a basic reads list when the few I already made are being so heavily questioned but whatever.

Cory

BFG

Seph

Clov

Sooh

Ithi

Turin

Tina

everyone else is null

Oh wait. Darthe thinks we're communicating and that we discussed the use of the word plan.

Ok then. Since he has me as town (although I'm not) and has Turin as mafia - he's basically suggesting that we're cheating.

Omg.

I am so tired of that.

Did you think no one would read the post where you explained that you were doing what you're doing on purpose. How is that not a plan.

And I'm a tad persisted off now so will go do something else for a bit.

Darthe, I don't like the implication of this...

Was "plan" coordinated between you two or something?

Given that you are - and have pretty consistently - been reading Ithillian as town.  Even if she's the survivor, as she's claimed, she wouldn't be able to coordinate it with Turin (regardless of whether he's town or mafia).  Unless you meant to insinuate they are potentially cheating?

Oh wait. Darthe thinks we're communicating and that we discussed the use of the word plan.

Ok then. Since he has me as town (although I'm not) and has Turin as mafia - he's basically suggesting that we're cheating.

Omg.

I am so tired of that.

Did you think no one would read the post where you explained that you were doing what you're doing on purpose. How is that not a plan.

And I'm a tad persisted off now so will go do something else for a bit.

Don't ninja me again.

You never did give a reason for your vote.

I think he is a wolf.

Satisfied?

No. What had he done up to the point of your vote that made you think that?

All you seemed to have afterwards was him defending me and that's hardly stop the press action.

Did you think he was mafia when you voted him and if so why.

I really don't like the ambiguity of your posts. I think a town person would be more open and honest. You're acting all sneaky and that makes me think your hiding something.

Oh, yeah sure.  I learned a while back that Turin is wayy better as a wolf than as town but he does a couple of things to stack the odds in his favor early on.

One of the cooler (and simpler) ones is that he doesn't start games off aggressively unless he is confident in the alignments of others around him.  Which is to say that he begins games by safing and then usually will move to defend you more than is reasonable.  If you don't believe that meta then five minutes looking at the beginnings of these games will corroborate it.  

Of course, things are better when they have dual purposes.  I got an early town-read on you just because of how much we have played together and it helped to go ahead and crack into this and get a better sense of if he would stick with his regular approach or not.  

See, no plan.  Just push in one spot and prod another and see what turns up.  Here is his OP for reference as well.

T7HurcS.gif

Cory has aged terribly since joining DM.

LMAO and SHOTS FIRED!

[v] Cory [v/] 

No oin e is lock clear. (have I mentioned how much I dislike that term?)

Given that you are - and have pretty consistently - been reading Ithillian as town.  Even if she's the survivor, as she's claimed, she wouldn't be able to coordinate it with Turin (regardless of whether he's town or mafia).  Unless you meant to insinuate they are potentially cheating?

No it was tongue in cheek because they annoy me ).) everything I say is going to get blown up isn't it?

He's mafia and is now resorting to dirty tricks and insinuations.

He also pushing emotional buttons. Which is his top tip for dealing with me when mafia.

EVERYTHING makes you emotional.  By that standard you'll have the whole game pegged by D2.

Darthe can you give me your BFG is town read please.  im either not getting it or missing something.

BFG - Town i'm kidding

My read on her is relative to the early thread.  It doesn't really have weight behind it but I've kept it up so far because it's interesting to see what comes of stuff like that and I think she has a tough time fitting in as mafia based on our limited experience together.  In essence I wouldn't have expected her to be so immediately active if she was mafia so I fielded that thought by including her in my reads list.  Cory would have made the list too if he hadn't burned me so many times.

No it was tongue in cheek because they annoy me ).) everything I say is going to get blown up isn't it?

Not everything but when you make a clear accusation of cheating and then try to pass it off as tongue in cheek that isn't going to fly. Top Tip: if you think it MIGHT be inappropriate then just don't say it. And don't act like the victim here. You were the one dishing all the snark.

He also pushing emotional buttons. Which is his top tip for dealing with me when mafia.

EVERYTHING makes you emotional.  By that standard you'll have the whole game pegged by D2.

Back up Darthe! You know good and well that line was going to set her off. If you did it on purpose then we will have a serious problem going forward. 

it is one thing to say someone plays bad or some such. It is another to imply cheating. Putting yourself down there with Despo is not a good look for you. 

Now I will be going for a bit. It is getting increasingly difficult to stay PG13 here. 

If you say something that seemingly contradicts your views on the game (and it's not an obvious joke), yeah.  Same with anybody else.  That's how I play.  

Can you provide some examples of where he's done this in the past as mafia, please?  I'd like to make a comparison.

If you say something that seemingly contradicts your views on the game (and it's not an obvious joke), yeah.  Same with anybody else.  That's how I play.  

It's cool, levity isn't the mechanically best approach and I should know that.

Not everything but when you make a clear accusation of cheating and then try to pass it off as tongue in cheek that isn't going to fly. Top Tip: if you think it MIGHT be inappropriate then just don't say it. And don't act like the victim here. You were the one dishing all the snark.

Back up Darthe! You know good and well that line was going to set her off. If you did it on purpose then we will have a serious problem going forward. 

it is one thing to say someone plays bad or some such. It is another to imply cheating. Putting yourself down there with Despo is not a good look for you. 

Now I will be going for a bit. It is getting increasingly difficult to stay PG13 here. 

Des has historically accurate views on the way the two of you interact.  No other combination of players has these issues and it consistently directly gets in the way of the game.  If you don't like it then change your behaviors but when people call you for buddying one another and incessantly defending each other they are perfectly justified in doing so.  

She didn't need you to defend her here, Ithi will take care of herself.

Can you provide some examples of where he's done this in the past as mafia, please? I'd like to make a comparison.

I can't remember the game. He was on the Mafia team. I was getting a lot of flack. After the game it said in the qt that the best way to stop me from focusing properly on the game was to go personal on me.

I stopped playing mafia on dm because of the cheating accusations. Because obviously I can't be in a relationship with Turin and play mafia at the same time.

Never mind that I've modded mafia games and sheds of other games without so much of a hint getting out.

He knew mentioning cheating would get me to react and he did it on purpose.

And it did distract me from the game so well done.

But I've had a shower and a cup of tea and I'm ok now.

Archived