DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

im more "rigid" because last time everything i said made almost everyone think im scummy and i was town and lynched D1.  and then like my 2nd or 3rd comment again the same thing happened.  trying to learn from my mistakes.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Turin-Darthe is not mafia-mafia. Does anybody think they could be?

Double negative. Just in case there's a lie detector in the game.

He thinks Darthe and Turin are both mafia lol

thought clovs idea of turrin and darthe mafia vs mafia an interesting prospect. mostlt just a feeling.

especially since i was wondering about him after town reading bfg when all she said was like hello and i think asked if someone was town.  seemed like he was inviting people to call him on it.

and i havent ruled out illi as a possible survivor though im 50 50 if its good for town or not.

I don't think Turin-Darthe is not mafia-mafia. Does anybody think they could be?

thought clovs idea of turrin and darthe mafia vs mafia an interesting prospect. mostlt just a feeling.

especially since i was wondering about him after town reading bfg when all she said was like hello and i think asked if someone was town.  seemed like he was inviting people to call him on it.

and i havent ruled out illi as a possible survivor though im 50 50 if its good for town or not.

Hint try to always be clear. You have mentioned 3 guys in this post. Who is him?

Xander my biggest advice would be: just be yourself. The more you try to force who you are into what is convenient for how other players perceive you, the more trouble you are going to have later.

The reality of last game is that if there was a competent town you would not have been lynched

As for right now you have me here and I will absolutely defend anyone who I think is an ~obvious villager in an extremely annoying and incessant way, so if you are town you have nothing to fear

So post freely and naturally and don't worry so much about how people view you; worry more about finding wolves and finding villagers and everything gonna be alrigh

my bad but i dont believe the possible mafia vs mafia play between them is out of the realm of possibility.

him sorry is Darthe.  im starting to lean him away from town not fully but its starting.

Xander my biggest advice would be: just be yourself. The more you try to force who you are into what is convenient for how other players perceive you, the more trouble you are going to have later.

The reality of last game is that if there was a competent town you would not have been lynched

As for right now you have me here and I will absolutely defend anyone who I think is an ~obvious villager in an extremely annoying and incessant way, so if you are town you have nothing to fear

So post freely and naturally and don't worry so much about how people view you; worry more about finding wolves and finding villagers and everything gonna be alrigh

thank you i appreciate that....as a wise man once said to me a playa gotta play....lol

Turin and Darthe don't seem to have a good relationship in general so I probably would not strike them off as potentially partners on my CHART

One general observation I've made playing a billion of these silly internet yelling games is that players who have volatile out-of-game relationships have a tendency to push eachother as mafia/mafia

With that said I would guess Turin is town on breadth of content and willingness to throw his fists at anyone around, as unhelpful as that trait can be

didnt know

Turin and Darthe don't seem to have a good relationship in general so I probably would not strike them off as potentially partners on my CHART

One general observation I've made playing a billion of these silly internet yelling games is that players who have volatile out-of-game relationships have a tendency to push eachother as mafia/mafia

With that said I would guess Turin is town on breadth of content and willingness to throw his fists at anyone around, as unhelpful as that trait can be

didnt know about their relationship issues.  with that said though ill have to keep re read turrin but i still have doubts Darthe's towniness

honestly im experiencing an epic hangover so my brain is jumbled

Im wondering why you'd post in a mafia game if you feel so terrible. Why was it so important lol

Im reading early posts by Zander as typical Zander. he was whinging about that hangover in the Band too lol. So he started out consistent. that makes me think town but im not putting the farm on it. his tone changes where hes talking back and forth with Turin but then I kinda think it has too. the way he acts in the boards would get him lynched quick in mafia. Am watching him tho

I'm still not actually Town though.

It's never too early to get rid of symps.

[v] Ithi [/v]

Not a symp. Just a survivor. I don't know how to play any other way lol

Of course.

Hey, we can also stick to the rule "lynch all confirmed non-town when in doubt" instead. But don't you want to be done with it just now?

obviously ive been ninjad but you see ithis post above? Do you REALLY think that ITHI of all people will play AGAINST town as a survivor? or that she'd fake claim survivor? Cause I dont.

And whats with the symp bit? What makes you think that? you may have answered this and i missed it but if not make with the splainy.

It's never too early to get rid of symps.

[v] Ithi [/v]

You think Ithi would claim survivor to symp signal? That would be crazy. You let that game get too far into your head. Remember the past but do not let it control you.

Or more likely you are just hoping to make sure mafia doesn't get lynched today.

Nice try.

Unvote

Vote: Leyrann

Pitiful. Defending her this heavy before page 5? It looks like you know her alignment already.

you should totally expect that. and you know it. Over all Darthe your pushing on ithi and turin is terrible. Only thing stopping my vote is that I dont think you play THIS bad if mafia. I think you are much more calculating as mafia then as town.

Having said that it wont take much more scummy play to make my vote happen.

I'm so threatened.

In actuality I couldn't care about your vote since you're entire reason for it is at fault. Cause, ya know, I have ithi as town.

my bad but i dont believe the possible mafia vs mafia play between them is out of the realm of possibility.

him sorry is Darthe.  im starting to lean him away from town not fully but its starting.

I don't mind your incorrect statement about what I said - I don't think you were deliberately misrepping what I said (or accurately repping what I originally said, I guess :P) to make me look bad.  I'm sure they could be together, but like I said, I don't think it's the case here.  

How did you find what I said "interesting"?  Agreed with it?  Disagreed?  Do you feel it reflected on MY alignment?

I don't mind your incorrect statement about what I said - I don't think you were deliberately misrepping what I said (or accurately repping what I originally said, I guess :P) to make me look bad.  I'm sure they could be together, but like I said, I don't think it's the case here.  

How did you find what I said "interesting"?  Agreed with it?  Disagreed?  Do you feel it reflected on MY alignment?

i agreed with the way i thought it read originally.  their arguments/fight seemed a little intense. and that would be a good cover to throw people off the trail of assuming they were both mafia (if that is/was the case) by beefing like that.

i dont think it relflects on your alignment, as i learned once i realized i misread what you said.  all you did was say you didnt think they were both mafia working together.  but you got me thinking about the possibility that scenerio could be played out.  and asked for thoughts on it.

are you reading them both as town?

I'm so threatened.

In actuality I couldn't care about your vote since you're entire reason for it is at fault. Cause, ya know, I have ithi as town.

Really? How?

She claimed 3rd party at least twice

So she claimed something non mafia on D1 and had illicited a lot of responses and has good tone. That's town plaY.

No.  I wasn't feeling particularly good about either them of early on, but I'm feeling a bit better about Turin.  I like that he seemingly adjusted his read on Leyrann based on the counter-claim thing slightly when another perspective on it (probably helps it was mine).  His response to Tina's role fishing accusation seemed reasonable enough for where we're at.

Darthe would still be a scumlean at this point based on his FoSing Turin for something that he ought to find null IMO.

I don't know if Darth is mafia. If he was I feel like he would, or should be more inclined to defend himself. He obviously is not just taking it. Just he was already irritated by the 5th page. Ithi is really trying to push everyone for darth

You can almost always find a flaw in anyone's post and make a argument. But I feel like while I want to trust dice,and his vote of confidence with ithi as everyone else. We know regardless that she can help or hurt the town..... that is pretty dangerous, because the point of the game is to win. So how long before she turns on the town.

With no solid evidence on anyone it seems like the logical choice, as it could always be a cover as well.

I feel as if Cory, clov, and turin, and zander are in the town. I would say dice as well but if it turns ithi was mafia after all, he did give his word. His word is why I want to give her the benefit, and the fact she has tried to prod alot of people into giving her responses.

Im so lost on what to do lol. But that is kind of where I am now. Sorry ithi <3

I just want to point out that the statement about Turin not getting on with Darthe is pure garbage. I can 100% guarantee that Turin does not have a personal thing against Darthe and to suggest that's why Turin is voting for him, when Turin has given perfectly good game related reasons, is total horse poo.

I'm going back to sleep now. Just wanted you all to know that Turin is not a petty minded person. I was not happy that someone would say he was.

Archived