DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Second birthday party in three days is done.

Good for you who saw what I didn´t see with Hally. 

Nice work!

So I was reading, rolling my eyes at most of what Yates was saying, then Hallia flipped GF, which means Turin legit slipped and now I have to consider that Yates might be town after all, which is somewhat headache inducing (if you're town I'm sorry Yates but at the moment I'm struggling to see it).

At the moment I agree that Turin is outed, and that Tress, Darthe and Leyrann are all blue Town.

I need to reread for Panchi and Yates to see what I think given Hallia's flip and Turin's extremely likely one. Of the remaining group Tina's strong Town read on Hallia stands out like a sore thumb (which also makes Leyrann look even better). RTE doesn't look particularly good, but I don't know if I'd say outed to the same degree as Turin.

I´ve skimmed the thread very fast. Can you explain the red? 

Being absent isn´t one of my clichés. It has just happend to be a very stressful time for me. I will be able to be more active from tomorrow. 

*posts excellent meme*

See you all tomorrow!

Tina

/snip

This is the post that matters. He basically states that Darthe is bussing the GF. Although he is logically correct in that goons and GF is the same with a cop dead, he should have no way of knowing that Hallia would flip GF.

Turin what's with your vote?

Letting you know I still find you suspicious. I might be a bit paranoid of bussing since 

1. You are very good at it.

2. with the cop dead, all the mafias just got promoted to GF in effect. I know that if I was mafia I would consider bussing the GF if they were under ANY scrutiny because it looks really good and in this case is not as detrimental as it might be usually.

Who do you think should be the compteting train with Hallia today? (Ley is off the table for me)

/snip

I tried finding them BFG but ISOs  suck for me  (or i suck at them) and couldnt. Its entirely possible you didnt bring it up that many times i guess but it feels like you have ya know? For some reason   which my lack of ISO skills cannot figure out for me! that posterity word is jumping out at me.

TINA READ THE THREAD.  YOURE LIKE A PRIME CANDIDATE FOR MISLYNCHING

I get that and will try to change it, starting tomorrow. It´s easier to catch up when I get what people mean and don´t need to find it myself.

Tina

/snip

This is the post that matters. He basically states that Darthe is bussing the GF. Although he is logically correct in that goons and GF is the same with a cop dead, he should have no way of knowing that Hallia would flip GF.

Turin what's with your vote?

Letting you know I still find you suspicious. I might be a bit paranoid of bussing since 

1. You are very good at it.

2. with the cop dead, all the mafias just got promoted to GF in effect. I know that if I was mafia I would consider bussing the GF if they were under ANY scrutiny because it looks really good and in this case is not as detrimental as it might be usually.

Who do you think should be the compteting train with Hallia today? (Ley is off the table for me)

/snip

Thanks!

Again, see you all tomorrow. Good night!

Archived