DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cliche Mafia: The Death of Meta - official sign up thread. Game full. back ups accepted

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Giggles*

I'm excited too!

But don't get too excited, I just died in record time in Alanna's Arthurian game and I need to hide from BFG and Tress revenge this round...  :ph34r:

Also, I haven't actually played enough games to have experience with all of the clichés yet, lol.

Experience is what we have Ithi for! I plan on spamming her inbox throughout this game!

You are going to send her emails claiming to be a Nigerian Prince? Won't work.

Beware, you may wake the Ithiceratops. LOL.

Yeah... not sure I can pass for a Nigerian Prince... Feisty Viking however... got that covered! 

*Giggles*

I'm excited too!

But don't get too excited, I just died in record time in Alanna's Arthurian game and I need to hide from BFG and Tress revenge this round...  :ph34r:

Also, I haven't actually played enough games to have experience with all of the clichés yet, lol.

Who me?

Lol, you play an excellent mafia game and deserved the win. I might push more on ANY uncertain logic though :laugh:

Experience is what we have Ithi for! I plan on spamming her inbox throughout this game!

You are going to send her emails claiming to be a Nigerian Prince? Won't work.

Beware, you may wake the Ithiceratops. LOL.

Yeah... not sure I can pass for a Nigerian Prince... Feisty Viking however... got that covered! 

I´ll settle for Lazy Viking. lol

Archived