DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the band Jak!

Davrick

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't we have any Redarms around this place any more?? Since when was channelling allowed in the Band? *taps foot disapprovingly and arches eyebrow at Chae* You should know better!

it makes sens actually !

well if u want to break the rules undetected, it's better to have the help of someone else *hint hint*

Oh really? :tongue:  Don't pull that innocent face at me! You're encouraging them lol. *tickles*

I think they're slacking. :tongue:  Not sure there's any way to identify them these days. They used to have to wear an RA avatar on the old off site but that's not practical on these boards when people belong to so many Groups. Maybe they have it written under their avatars or in their sigs somewhere now.

it makes sens actually !

well if u want to break the rules undetected, it's better to have the help of someone else *hint hint*

Oh really? :tongue:  Don't pull that innocent face at me! You're encouraging them lol. *tickles*

but, but, but ..

was I that obvious ? :ph34r:

(BALEFIRES SALAMI)

For use of Balefire (channeling) you have earned another SPOTFINE.

For the next week you must include the fact (And photo) referencing you are wearing this RULEBREAKER shirt in all BotRH posts followed by the words "I'm sorry that I broke the rules."

pDSP1-16954709p275w.jpg

I am sorry that I broke the rules.

Don't think seasing the power is breaking a rule... YET... but we're watching...

:unsure: *weaves the mask of mirrors and vanishes from sight* Hahar! Now I may break the rues undetected! Hahar! (but my big conspiracy theory is still that Dawn is actually Aran'gar in disguise)

This however is using the power and thus channeling... your SPOTFINE is to also wear the rulebreaker shirt of shame for a week and refrence it in each of your BotRH posts.

pDSP1-16954709p275w.jpg

I am sorry that I broke the rules.

I think they're slacking. :tongue:  Not sure there's any way to identify them these days. They used to have to wear an RA avatar on the old off site but that's not practical on these boards when people belong to so many Groups. Maybe they have it written under their avatars or in their sigs somewhere now.

Actually saw this yesterday but trying to come up with unique fines for all of these rule breakers isn't so easy when everyone is deciding on breaking the rules at the same time.

Archived