DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh well, 80 pages of catching up to do - reached page 40 !

Can someone summarise meanwhile?

currently  cloud and mish are being stoopid voting for a townie rather then turin and ithi is encouraging them. :biggrin:

Hello people. Back from my nap.

So sad Ithi is not back amongst the living. I still :wub: you. Even if you seem determined to have me redeaded.

Cloud, why do you say there must have been two mafia alive? You really think the beast was town?

Oh welcome back to all the other previously dead folks.

## vote pral. He was worse than dice in only one day and night.

thats interesting consideringthat the only reason for me getting run up was my post saying i thought cloud was town.

wombats points are interesting too

1. Pretty.much everyone was convinced Pral waa mafia when he died. What changed? What did he do to become town?

2. The case" on me was that I buddying Ithi too much. Like that is possible. She had Pral mafia too... Repentance and all. Also frantic... Ooh..

3. What happened? I got lynched. A bunch of people died. I got more powerful. Different people came back. Unfortunately not Ithi(at least the beast died). Now it looks like I am getting lynched again. I wonder what happens next???

Oh and for the record I got the spelling thing first.

Sorry you not undeaded Ithi :wub:

2  and it was how much MORE you were buddying then normal. and your scrambling at one point seeming to jump on any train other then yours. oh and look!!  hiding behind ithi again!! in this very line!

3  We never got a flip for turin did we? Tina did you get his flip?  and so what you are saying is that darthe decided the mafia team needed help and gave you abilitys?

and turins claims so far have been VT, Bodyguard and VT. So we know he lied to us at some point.

@mish   did you READ my post?  I said i believed you and cloud tho mostly because of you vouching for him. His actions at the time were coming across scummy to me.

People we need to consider that the game just got majorly changed. We have been told that alignments can change but based on my pm and a bit of logic i tend to think that means change from 3rd  party to town. Mafia wouldn't be able to change because they already know too much. and i cant see town becoming third party. I think its only the ressurected that could change. I became town for example. 

1. Pretty.much everyone was convinced Pral waa mafia when he died. What changed? What did he do to become town?

Convinced? That is an intentional usage of a strong word.

Convinced by what? By a sentence in Darthe's scene? Because I was trying to say that Page 1-19 didn't matter? How exactly did those convince?

Cloud, why do you say there must have been two mafia alive? You really think the beast was town?

Of course. It was obvious to me that Despo was town. I only started to doubt my read on him at a certain point because of Tom. I think there were at least 2 mafia’s alive before the sacrifice happened because I think that for someone to be picked as a sacrifice there must be a voting majority. Salami was the only person who admitted that he would vote for Despo/Tom and that makes me believe that the other 2 players were mafia.

You trying to shift the focus away from Dice is noted. I remember you going on and on how scummy I was when I proposed that we should revive Dice because you found him to be obvious mafia and now you are all of a sudden voting for Pral who freaking died on Night 0 without anyone having made a case against him while he was still alive.

nope dot a v i

curious opinion though

care to explain it?

Sure just read my reply to Turin ^

Oh snap! Oh laws, catch up time

Tell me about it. I caught up 20 pages today. Going at the same rate, it will take 6 days to catch up with this game, lawls.

Just skim through all that stuff and start playing from this page forward.

Then I don't know what to make of Turin, as his bodyguard claim could be a total lie...but either way, he had not active power.

You sitting on the fence when we have two obvious mafia out there is gross.

Tell me about it. I caught up 20 pages today. Going at the same rate, it will take 6 days to catch up with this game, lawls.

Oh my goodness. I can't believe you just said that. Has this game suddenly morphed into my cliche game? Which will be totally perfect for you Cloud, btw lol

Is he deaded again? I just got home from work and saw Pral said he hammered already? I wonder if the next phase will be super short because of that.

oooooh ... maybe he is his own bodyguard and when he dies he saves himself by dying ... saves himself by dying ... saves himself by dying ... saves himself by dying ... saves himself by dying ... saves himself by dying ... saves himself by dying ... saves himself by dying ...saves himself by dying ...saves himself by dying ...saves himself by dying ...saves himself by dying ...saves himself by dying ...saves himself by dying ...saves himself by dying ...

And so unfortunately we are now stuck in a never ending loop of Turin almost being dead.

Of course. It was obvious to me that Despo was town. I only started to doubt my read on him at a certain point because of Tom. I think there were at least 2 mafia’s alive before the sacrifice happened because I think that for someone to be picked as a sacrifice there must be a voting majority. Salami was the only person who admitted that he would vote for Despo/Tom and that makes me believe that the other 2 players were mafia.

You trying to shift the focus away from Dice is noted. I remember you going on and on how scummy I was when I proposed that we should revive Dice because you found him to be obvious mafia and now you are all of a sudden voting for Pral who freaking died on Night 0 without anyone having made a case against him while he was still alive.

nope dot a v i

curious opinion though

care to explain it?

Sure just read my reply to Turin ^

Then I don't know what to make of Turin, as his bodyguard claim could be a total lie...but either way, he had not active power.

You sitting on the fence when we have two obvious mafia out there is gross.

Making assumptions

Closing your eyes to all else

Not good play for town

He was the dark inside the shadow.  He was the spider pulling the web.  Turin played the part of Moghedion as if he had been born for it.  His web was being woven here, a tapestry of chaos rooting from him.  This was delightful.  He pulled and they- what was that?  Turin was stunned to see that someone had spotted him through his illusions and was now charging at him.  This was bad.  The group watched the person and he quickly broke his illusion to move back from a blade that would have taken him at the neck.  They rushed him and he was quickly overtaken.  

His avatar died and his home computer flashed into sparks.  Smoke started leaking out of the top.  Crap, this would need a repair shop.

Turin Turambar - Moghedion, Third Party Cult Jester has been lynched.  

It is now night.  You have 24 hours.

Archived