DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the band dawnflower8

Davrick

Welcome to the Band of the Red Hand dawnflower8!  Our leaders should be around shortly to get your access to our private boards sent in.  Until you have access just post where you can see to get to know us better!

*slides Izabella a guiny*

This drink is a Guiny the offical drink of the Infantry!  I'm Davrick the assistant to Horn and current Captain General of the Infantry.  Soo tell us a bit about yourself!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! 

I'm a pretty new member to Dragonmount and just finished reading AMoL last week, it was great! My favorite character is Mat. Besides Wheel of Time, I also like many other books (though WoT is by far the best) including Warriors, and I'm very into anime and manga. I also really like drawing and writing. I'm not sure what else to say.

Well, I'm excited to join the Band and start posing here!

Welcome Dawn!!!  I'm Brid, the Under Commander of the Band.  I'm the one who dishes out points, and is relatively absent at the moment.  Did you know it is capable to crash 4 hard drives in less than a year?  I have done that. 

Anyways...Welcome love.  If you have any questions, please ask them here or to me in a PM.

*hands over copious amounts of brew*

Gurren Lagann takes place in a fictional future where Earth is ruled by the Spiral King, Lordgenome, who forces mankind to live in isolated subterranean villages. The plot focuses on two teenagers living in a subterranean village, Simon and Kamina, who wish to go to the surface. Using a mecha known as Lagann, Simon and Kamina reach the surface and start fighting alongside other humans against Lordgenome's forces.

welcome to the Band Dawn :)

Page 1 and Hitchhikers Guide has already been brought up :biggrin:

Throws in a few random 42s for good measure.

And fairly obviously I like Trigun, also like Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Bleach and various Gundams...

Welcome!

So, have you ready any of Sanderson's other work?

Not yet, but I probably will! What do you recommend

Welcome Dawn ! :biggrin:

>>

<<

gonna need to check out Hetalia. Last anime i watched were Full Metal Alchemist and Code Geass. And i'm looking for another

You should, it's really funny.

?

Archived