DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the band dawnflower8

Davrick

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*removes arrow from banana* *scowls at the banana haters* This was no ordinary banana! I painted a face on it! This banana is called Gregory and he says that the allegations that he is shadowspawn are completely false! He says that if hostilities toward bananas do not cease, then there will  be war! 

Mmmm... the voices.... have you ever heard of someone who calls himself Lews Therin? ...

good, you're ready to sign in in the BT too lol !!!

I would but I need to finish my raw recruit stuff and write two verses of JotS... plus whatever they give me for making myself invisible... life is hard!  :tongue:

I DON'T CARE!!!

(Balefires Dawn's Lollipop)

Yep. He makes me look well-behaved. 

*balefires Ice*

Hopefully my balefire goes back far enough for me to get my hat back, and my lollipop.

SPOTFINE

For channeling in the band forums you must each write a JotS verse on how channeling, especially against your sibling and in the band, is BAD!

I DON'T CARE!!!

(Balefires Dawn's Lollipop)

Yep. He makes me look well-behaved. 

*balefires Ice*

Hopefully my balefire goes back far enough for me to get my hat back, and my lollipop.

SPOTFINE

For channeling in the band forums you must each write a JotS verse on how channeling, especially against your sibling and in the band, is BAD!

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/7562-jak-o-the-shadows-ii/?p=3193441

Archived