DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the band dawnflower8

Davrick

Well I like bananas occasionally and I'm no shadowspawn... or is anyone here of a different opinion?... *loosens a dagger on each side of his belt*

:biggrin:

I really should get Nya to see this thread...

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*balefires some bananas*

*Gasps* 

DAWN!! How could you?? 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spotfine2.png

RR Dawnflower8,

For violating Band Law number 2 and channeling death to bananas via balefire, you are charged to think deeply upon the unlawful nature of your actions, and come up with a total of eight (8) Band-acceptable alternatives to the crime you have committed (ie. you must come up with a total of 8 ways to kill bananas that do not involve channeling or otherwise breaking Band Law).

Your Band-acceptable alternatives for banana destruction must:

• Be posted at the bottom of your posts in lots of two (two alternatives per post);
  • Be posted in four separate threads (each set of alternatives in a different thread); and
  • Look like this:

"NB: Bananas are bad, but channeling is worse. The use of balefire to destroy bananas whilst in the Band is prohibited by Band Law #2. Acceptable alternatives of banana destruction within Band grounds could include:

•  [alternative 1]
  •  [alternative 2]"

You may also (if you wish and are able to find any) post relevant pictures at the bottom of each post to illustrate your point  :wink:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now...

Don't be letting me catch you doing that again! *flexes red arm muscles*

"NB: Bananas are bad, but channeling is worse. The use of balefire to destroy bananas whilst in the Band is prohibited by Band Law #2. Acceptable alternatives of banana destruction within Band grounds could include:

• Stabbing the bananas with an ashandarei
  •  Setting the bananas on fire (not balefire)

Archived