DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the band dawnflower8

Davrick

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm probably joining the archers.

I really need to finish the series...still on my reread and still on a Crown of Swords since I got distracted by the Divergent series!

Anyways, welcome to the Band! We're thrilled to have ya! :biggrin:

How do you get distracted from the best book series from the worst book series? (I'm like the only person who didn't like Divergent)

I'm probably joining the archers.

I really need to finish the series...still on my reread and still on a Crown of Swords since I got distracted by the Divergent series!

Anyways, welcome to the Band! We're thrilled to have ya! :biggrin:

How do you get distracted from the best book series from the worst book series? (I'm like the only person who didn't like Divergent)

Dont be too hasty now.  Just go where it feels most like home and everything should be great!  I often times say the infantry is the best (cause it really is), but each regiment is awesome!

Hard to argue with the sentiment, but what Davrick says :happy:

I've only read Elantris by Sanderson other than the WoT, I have the Way of Kings to read, but work generally leaves me to mentally exhausted to cope with a book that has that much world building, characters... Jim Butcher is much closer to my intellectual level right now :laugh:

So have you seen Trigun?

Trigun is awesome, think anime version of firefly...

Set on a desert planet with failing technology. Central character is a peace loving gun guy wit a large bounty on his head. Starts with a lot of different people trying to catch or kill him and generally causing a lot of damage to the area around him. Later on changes a little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SetQHsBATE

The anime style is quitestyalsed, I like it

I liked Elantris, and liked some of the ideas, but wound' classify it as a favourite.

Archived